Rizos

Server custom changes

Custom modofications on skills  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want skills to work as close as possible to skills on official or do you like custom modification of skills?

• I want all skills to be 100% same as on official, if something works different i want to report it as bug and wait for fix
    • I want some skills to be custom changed
    • I have my own idea how to make it better (post your idea below or suggest other nerfs/bufs for more classes)

ITS A SECRET!!!

i wanted to remove fatal counter from PR and give it to DA and all dorfs, but koll didnt let me :/

theres no correct answer to this question xD if i say changes will be made everyday rizos will be asking me what changes, if i say nothing will be changed everyday rizos will be asking me to change it.

lets leave it this way... i still think about this skill lots of time per day. so its possible, withouth anything for sure, that some changes might happen now that 2.0 is close

I think that if we try both with San0 change a little with skills and so on then dorfs will have almost every skill that is ingame and few new ones too xD 

Ill tell u 1 more thing but please dont cry after reading it 

ITS A SECRET!!!

i wanted to remove fatal counter from PR and give it to DA and all dorfs, but koll didnt let me :/

theres no correct answer to this question xD if i say changes will be made everyday rizos will be asking me what changes, if i say nothing will be changed everyday rizos will be asking me to change it.

lets leave it this way... i still think about this skill lots of time per day. so its possible, withouth anything for sure, that some changes might happen now that 2.0 is closer.

​:)

​ye, atleast get rid of the pain in the ass, stopped u to qq abit.

I know its polish mentality to flame in every game, but damn, when GMs not even using warning system on forum u go so far, even abusing their decisions. Aha, FC will stay "nerfed" until u go on official and make PR and test it. GL.

​Hey little boy, history likes to repeat :)

3. Post messages containing:
        3.2 Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11797-forum-ban/ 

By mistake i logged on banned acc on forum. Now it popsup only:
Cant deslog or nothing now to go on regular acc. Need to use other browser, thats not the point. Relog me or smthing. Account beatdeath

Sorry, there is a problem

You are banned from this site.

Error code: 2S160/4

I know its polish mentality to flame in every game, but damn, when GMs not even using warning system on forum u go so far, even abusing their decisions. Aha, FC will stay "nerfed" until u go on official and make PR and test it. GL.

​Hey little boy, history likes to repeat :)

3. Post messages containing:
        3.2 Appeals to racism, incitement of ethnic hatred.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11797-forum-ban/ 

By mistake i logged on banned acc on forum. Now it popsup only:
Cant deslog or nothing now to go on regular acc. Need to use other browser, thats not the point. Relog me or smthing. Account beatdeath

Sorry, there is a problem

You are banned from this site.

Error code: 2S160/4

​Like how u waste time on forum searching. Got anything else? Fun to read :D

Btw, yet another topic u turned into sht flood. U re reaching 1 flood topic per week, u re getting better in it :)

What u try to achieve? U got rekt by arguments, which, oh, well again u didnt response to them, and now u try what, make someone to ban me? xD GL, u couldn't reach more bottom. I think i will do from 80% to full ignore u, coz i need cancer cure right now.

​Like how u waste time on forum searching. Got anything else? Fun to read :D

​Flaming you using your own post is just much more entertaining :)

Btw, yet another topic u turned into sht flood. U re reaching 1 flood topic per week, u re getting better in it :)

​Thank you for bumping my poll :)

What u try to achieve? U got rekt by arguments, which, oh, well again u didnt response to them, and now u try what, make someone to ban me? xD GL, u couldn't reach more bottom. I think i will do from 80% to full ignore u, coz i need cancer cure right now.

I think 99% ppl who read this topic would disappoint you about question "WHO REKT WHO BY ARGUMENTS" :(. Have a nice day :)

• Like 1

lolo Rizos and Modoy gay troll couple again on me xD not worth to read even.

PS. Focus Death  Death Whisper, misspelled

"not even worth reading", pretty much your only argument to any reply in any topic, u say what dmg dagger make with list of buffs which half dont even affect its dmg, and then when someone shows u the dmg w/o buffs ypu mentioned, its not even worth reading

:) its so nice when randoms are losing in reasoning with "forum troll"

lolo Rizos and Modoy gay troll couple again on me xD 

Want something 100% working how u think it should? Test it on retail. GL. GM's have own sources, files, they decide.

​just want to make it clear with this "rizos cry mode" about PR, its not about proving admins that its "bugged" (i use quotes coz its not unintentional error in game, its mad elike that on purpose), its to show them that other classes are as OP as this FC can be, thus making it working like on official

vote for some fair adjustments, maybe cosmetic/novelty ones.

Dear Mr @San0 and Admin Team, if its possible and fair, please make all gladi skills usable with swords n blunts. would very much appreciate it :)

so i can make my char just like the heroes in Lineage 2 game trailers, a human greatsword warrior

can SR skills be usable with dagger pls? u know, stun throw, double throw, burst throw and those kind of things ^_^