To all smartmouths out there

Another beautiful day on hot springs... 

D4kFMca.jpg

Oh wait, do i see clear?

B95qZj4.jpg

Thats an damn healthy pull

xqxibDm.jpg

/summon

@zorgzor - want to say anything else about "Vigikunas" ally, monkey? Or myby any info about "UQlance"?

@SOiL - i expected alot, but this is beyond u guys! When ur first together video?

@TheLord - u re famous man

UQ + VR = 69

You expected a lot from us? We've never betrayed someone, that you're watching is from UQ side not us. They don't have anywhere to go and we're looking our options with them. But i'm not like BR guys that pming me and next pm at me was Bizqquit hi. Don't confuse yourselves, we didn't leave any ally or clan to join enemies, they did. We got a family here, family will decide. Siege is coming, brace yourselves!

You expected a lot from us? We've never betrayed someone, that you're watching is from UQ side not us. They don't have anywhere to go and we're looking our options with them. But i'm not like BR guys that pming me and next pm at me was Bizqquit hi. Don't confuse yourselves, we didn't leave any ally or clan to join enemies, they did. We got a family here, family will decide. Siege is coming, brace yourselves!

​Very nice. GL on cooperation UQ+Vig... Tfu! Hahaha, what a shame.

​Read what I said or use translate to your language

• Like 1

​I do but i still dont know what crest u will use, UQ or Vig :D

​I do but i still dont know what crest u will use, UQ or Vig :D

take it from a good side, zorg will stop crying where from soil gets orfen :P was kinda off lately, what happened after ES and UQ broke alliance?

• Like 2

3 sides server was fun, but now one of the 2 left sides got all nolifers, but how they say "birds of feather flock together" :D nolifers must stay together. 

Its funny how you thing we are ally when we still havent even talked among us lol. But i guess crying in this server is a must.

Are you gonna take zorgs place? B|

• Like 1

Its funny how you thing we are ally when we still havent even talked among us lol. But i guess crying in this server is a must.

Are you gonna take zorgs place? B|

​However u want to call my laugh at u guys, but laugh =/= crying. So u cant call my laugh like that :)

The rest is on screens. Long live UQlance! Wish u best :D

You comfuse things man again.. ES still got alliance, just 1 party left (That's UQ). If you guys don't know about some situations no need to talk whatever your head says.. Server still has 3 sides. Also party of OPPA,Hard1 etc they belong to ES. Damn your brain..

• Like 1

When you make a post about nolifers what do you expect me to say ? You characterize people as nolifers cause you cant play as much as them? I guess you are really funny and i dont get your humor. 

I see it all the time on this forum but you people should sometime understand we are a social species. Go around flaming people you dont know shit about doesnt make yourself seem good at all. I actually think administration does a poor job on handling the forum. There should be rules like ingame , not everyone say whatever he wants. 

And yes that applies even to my ally and teammates, you cant go around and call people monkeys all the time.

• Like 1

And yes that applies even to my ally and teammates, you cant go around and call people monkeys all the time.

come on, calling someone monkey isnt even that bad, since monkeys are our ancestors, u would just try to implicate that someone stopped evolving sooner than others, which reflects their behavior:D

• Like 1

come on, calling someone monkey isnt even that bad, since monkeys are our ancestors, u would just try to implicate that someone stopped evolving sooner than others, which reflects their behavior:D

​then i guess if you say someones mother is a whore its not that bad. Nobody should be ashamed of his/her job........ :)

You comfuse things man again.. ES still got alliance, just 1 party left (That's UQ). If you guys don't know about some situations no need to talk whatever your head says.. Server still has 3 sides. Also party of OPPA,Hard1 etc they belong to ES. Damn your brain..

​I think you make one mistake, party of OPPA, hard1, Imxo,Salaras will return to Perkunas cause Imxo done his work well.

• Like 1

​then i guess if you say someones mother is a whore its not that bad. Nobody should be ashamed of his/her job........ :)

i guess its not something u want to hear, but if u hear that from random on internet, then there are few things u can do, u can laugh on him and not give him any attention, or u could get pissed and angry, by which u would just spill fuel to his fire and somehow considered his words to be true? and if thats spmething your friend says to u, i guess he is not your friend ;)

i guess its not something u want to hear, but if u hear that from random on internet, then there are few things u can do, u can laugh on him and not give him any attention, or u could get pissed and angry, by which u would just spill fuel to his fire and somehow considered his words to be true? and if thats spmething your friend says to u, i guess he is not your friend ;)

​I definitely agree with you , the thing is WHY people are getting banned in game when they flame (there are some topics on reports about this) and people on forum can say whatever they wish? The forum is the first thing new people will look. And whats constantly happening here? People (zorg, hard1 etc) saying administrators HELP and SELL items on a side and others calling people fuckers , whores , monkeys or talking about sex , 69 and shits.

Now dont thing i care about what anyone might say about me. I dont give a fuck , but still i wont let them call me (hypothetically) monkey.

​I think you make one mistake, party of OPPA, hard1, Imxo,Salaras will return to Perkunas cause Imxo done his work well.

Thats a top joke for today :) theres not enough adena on server to pay that transfer.

​I definitely agree with you , the thing is WHY people are getting banned in game when they flame (there are some topics on reports about this) and people on forum can say whatever they wish? The forum is the first thing new people will look. And whats constantly happening here? People (zorg, hard1 etc) saying administrators HELP and SELL items on a side and others calling people fuckers , whores , monkeys.

ppl are not getting banned in game for flaming ( if not repeatable), just chatban, tho i would consider it could have worse punishment on forum coz there isnt /block name function here

tho why i think its more benevolent here on forum is we dont have flame section, where u can flame with your whole heart, also if some topic changes direction to flame, it can simply be moved there and let it continue

coz flaming is sign of something happening, so i consider it as good sign until some lvl, but what can i say :( ppl usually block me in game after short flame discussion in pm

• Like 1