Sign in to follow this  
beatdeath

To all smartmouths out there

Do you think I'm sad that we kept Giran vs 2 alliances? Bwahahaha, was great! My kids took many frags on your bodies.

Sounds like u calm yourself)

Nice siege. just saing, we where 140 with boxes and dont forget at least 30% of us where 45-61. u had hard time collecting frags on such level difference))

On gran kain high level mage party fights agains 5-6 parties of people who are more then 10 lvl lower and dont complain, and there are u guys who where by 3 cp less and yell and troll us by calling out the numbers. sorry for the long post)

omg why everyone is so arrogant.

Also they fight with mages having heroic UD and vortex. 77 against 67 is big difference than 60 vs 70

U think vigilance with 100 people and no boxes ye? Yep u guys are only one who boxing in game. Also 48 ppl is not 2 Cps 

second u have archers while we dont, atleast our cp gladies go out of mana after half of fight while archer can hit all time if they are not braindead to go front in the start.

third when we had full ally. fights close range we won, wide range we lost.

All in all both sides are equal and CS was really nice. I m more interested about ES people count and so on, because when we fight them i was in the toilet :D 

• Like 3

i saw your cc number and got satesfied with the siege results.

its a game, lets just play. nobody says you are bad players, i think only taduliz is a bad player.

you are our enemies for the near term and hope u dont get lost.

see you on field!

• Like 2

i saw your cc number and got satesfied with the siege results.

its a game, lets just play. nobody says you are bad players, i think only taduliz is a bad player.

you are our enemies for the near term and hope u dont get lost.

see you on field!

​So true , game isnt fun if you dont have good enemies :) I think the last sieges are awesome.

• Like 1

You comfuse things man again.. ES still got alliance, just 1 party left (That's UQ). If you guys don't know about some situations no need to talk whatever your head says.. Server still has 3 sides. Also party of OPPA,Hard1 etc they belong to ES. Damn your brain..

​I think you make one mistake, party of OPPA, hard1, Imxo,Salaras will return to Perkunas cause Imxo done his work well.

I ​remeber some one who try to pk without reason.... :ph34r:

http://imgur.com/QGhmUaO