Sign in to follow this  
beatdeath

To all smartmouths out there

People got no freaking idea about politics  and now  they cry even Thinking about the possibility with uq?
Perks  have taken all low lvl's clan in update they are gonna have huge zerg and we dont give a fu ck.
So dramaqueens GTFO and STFU bizz gonna do hes work with politics so do soil 

Siege is coming, brace yourselves!

​So how did UQlance? :)
Suprised?

​We didnt gather all server to play.. Did you even see any of UQ with us? We didn't lose anything even if you were more than 200 people if I'm correct, oh wait 180 + ES alliance that you used them to take cover your asses.

Suprised?

​We didnt gather all server to play.. Did you even see any of UQ with us? We didn't lose anything even if you were more than 200 people if I'm correct, oh wait 180 + ES alliance that you used them to take cover your asses.

​Lel, u tell to brace, why should ignore such wise man? And if u didnt had UQ with u its ur problem, coz u didnt deny u re not allied with UQ, the screens from 1st post tell alot too.

Oh, first time u had less ppl :( should care who u bro with.

Suprised?

​Lel, u tell to brace, why should ignore such wise man? And if u didnt had UQ with u its ur problem, coz u didnt deny u re not allied with UQ, the screens from 1st post tell alot too.

​First time we had less people? I'm gonna laugh on that, when we lost dion we did take gludio with 27 people. After that we've never had more than 90-100 in CC. Farming with some guys are not making you ally with them, but now with this zerg, who knows.. GL on farm spots :D 

P.S Brace yourselves.. use translate to see what it means

There was a video in forum that showed TheLord being buffed by Ellis at bs tp. So, we have vigikunas on one hand and UQlance on the other one , based on that screenshots. 

Judging by that our ally is the middle-man of those rumors and i am getting really confused.

I think our ally theme song will be this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mop930VJDII until we decide.

Suprised?

​First time we had less people? I'm gonna laugh on that, when we lost dion we did take gludio with 27 people. After that we've never had more than 90-100 in CC. Farming with some guys are not making you ally with them, but now with this zerg, who knows.. GL on farm spots :D 

P.S Brace yourselves.. use translate to see what it means

​Or myby they simply used u guys as they have in common? Again care who u bro with. Taduteddybear worst scumbags out there.

Oh cmon with ur "translate this, translate that" all i have to translate now is "sad man" in ur native, to understood better how u feel right now :D

Kisses.

Do you think I'm sad that we kept Giran vs 2 alliances? Bwahahaha, was great! My kids took many frags on your bodies.

Do you think I'm sad that we kept Giran vs 2 alliances? Bwahahaha, was great! My kids took many frags on your bodies.

Sounds like u calm yourself)

Nice siege. just saing, we where 140 with boxes and dont forget at least 30% of us where 45-61. u had hard time collecting frags on such level difference))

On gran kain high level mage party fights agains 5-6 parties of people who are more then 10 lvl lower and dont complain, and there are u guys who where by 3 cp less and yell and troll us by calling out the numbers. sorry for the long post)

we where 140 with boxes and dont forget at least 30% of us where 45-61. 

140? lol, yeah sure.

meanwhile, on vigi side:

wvs4gk.jpg

those are real numbers by the way. but don't worry, we had boxes too ;)

i have to be honest thou, today was fun.

especially when your zerg was getting wiped at bridge of giran north gate, not once, but two times in a row.

that sure showed how good you are at using meatshields, much quality indeed. i don't even know how you people manage to get some low lvs to sacrifice themself for you 108.gif

Funny how ppl who are 70x losing to 60x  coming here and talking how good they are and shouting at everyone who is zerg and who is not. 

Max lvl in Perk CC was 73, as far as i know this is average lvl in your CC. 

• Like 1

Funny how ppl who are 70x losing to 60x  coming here and talking how good they are and shouting at everyone who is zerg and who is not. 

​if perk tactic is inv meat, so its meat problem, that thay die, nobody care abaut enemy lvl, if you choose zerg not skill oro lvl you will see fights like this, from now we will check all ppl who was on siege, and start pk on all location all this randoms clans, and dont cry for GM abaut it

​if perk tactic is inv meat, so its meat problem, that thay die, nobody care abaut enemy lvl, if you choose zerg not skill oro lvl you will see fights like this, from now we will check all ppl who was on siege, and start pk on all location all this randoms clans, and dont cry for GM abaut it

pls, dont pk ppl in forest of mirrors haha

• Like 1

pls, dont pk ppl in forest of mirrors haha

Make sure u dont die on lowbie spots like dee and pinkcake :D

​God :))

​lol? average 73 lvl on CC nobody has. Im number 96 on top lvl list and im 71 lvl :) How can 73 be average in a CC of 100 people? We have the first 70 top levels?

Btw cloudyq and revolution both 74 :D 

KH tyr 76

​Monkey has top cp of server. Monkey cp has full epic jewels. Monkey cp vs all xD Go go Monkey of Tunning team :) 

Nice cars btw :P

​lol? average 73 lvl on CC nobody has. Im number 96 on top lvl list and im 71 lvl :) How can 73 be average in a CC of 100 people? We have the first 70 top levels?

If you didnt get the point, that further discussion is pointless

​you die with 76`s on 50+ spots.. spare us. hf living in SOS

If you didnt get the point, that further discussion is pointless

I get the point , which is go to forum and play the victim with false info. Like the 73 lvl average,  and the 30 people less but zerg side.

You may recruit more new players like that , Well played ;)