Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

false story of lineage2classic.com l2classic.club

23 members have voted

1. 1. 69?

Im laughing with some people that think achieving something in a game is soooooo worth. Go go make proffesional carreer in l2 :)))

• Like 1

Im laughing with some people that think achieving something in a game is soooooo worth. Go go make proffesional carreer in l2 :)))

​So what for u play 12h prime?

​So what for u play 12h prime?

​i have 12 hour prime? hahahahaha looool :D 58 d 3 h 42 min played and im playing from 1.0 patch.

edit: Also there is something called entertainment. Someone can play 20 hours for his own entertainment and not to brag to people on a internet forum.

jamaincans and USA were never in a real ally since after the core of jamaincans left i took the leadership with one of my buffers and used it as support/buffer clan..nothing active there :)

jamaincans and USA were never in a real ally since after the core of jamaincans left i took the leadership with one of my buffers and used it as support/buffer clan..nothing active there :)

​and why we dont see that lovely orc running around anymore? QQ

​It was something in the Cruma Tower. We saw orcs simply get changed overnight in Elfs, both dark and white...some Einhasad scholars researched and found out that the poison of those level ~30 lvl wisps that was landing on orcs  even level 50 was a trigger and dark/white was depended of the time of the day when such incurable infections started. Oh, they also added that such cases were reported mostly on Fridays and Mondays.

​because the new guy behind the screen had other plans with the orc :)

​No love for ORCS Q_Q

​No love for ORCS Q_Q

​yeah dunno why...orcs are so much harmless and cuddly :)