Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Sieges

​Got identical screen, just another skill bar :P

The zerg was strong with enemies this siege.

Vigilance, SM, ROK vs Tfd, perkunas, totallytoxic, hwarang, nonfactors . Am i missing anyone else? I guess our clans have each 80 people inside so we are zerg :D

You continue to prove me correct saying you are the next zorg , dont lie in forum

​NF has 1 cp in clan average lvl 60. TotallyToxic have 1 CP.
Rest ok, Vig, SM, ROK ok.

Perk was losing pvps due to ur zerg, but won castles during to their brainz. Ezy as that, nothing to lie here.

​So u count level or zerg? Because zerg is perkunas for sure. We had way smaller CC. U had 178 if im not mistaken.

140, including boxes. btw, dont forger we had a couple of cp under 50 lvl and a lot of them where 5/9 - 7/9. we know we zergged, its normal, if u dont have level u need to have numbers. on official servers is the same, and nobody trolls this thing. Its easier to fight with a cc of 100 people 70+ then 140 like perkunas.

​Man thats what im trying to say, you zerg because you dont have levels, and against gladiators its enough because in long fights we sit withouth mana. Also u have archers CPs, we have 0. What gives u a big advantage. For example that fight outside oren. And i dont understand why u say we are all 70+, we have a lot of ppl 66-68.

i can name at least 6 CP`s of yours that are 72 +

i can name 3 PEOPLE in Prerkunas that are 72+

See what i did here?

​pls name 6 of our CP's with average 72+. Im curious

btw in perkunas you mean ally or clan? cause i see at least 9 people over 72 in Perkunas -Tfd -Coma on top lvl list ( i can name them if you want)

Name me 1 pt of Vigilance who is lower than 70?

For info, there is 3 CPs out of 4 in Perkunas who are below 66 :)

​So now you change the topic cause you cant do what you say? I think you embarassed yourself pretty much already.

I dont care about the level of Perkunas cps, i know you are low. When you say you CAN NAME dont be a chicken and do it. I will gladly prove you wrong cause you dont know and you still say random things to make impression.

Im not in Vigilance and i dont know the exact numbers , but 72+ with 70- are a big difference. And as ALLY we have no more than 4 Cps average 72+

Name me 1 pt of Vigilance who is lower than 70?

For info, there is 3 CPs out of 4 in Perkunas who are below 66 :)

​our party ;)

the real question here is: considering what happened today at giran bridge, what will you do if someday vigilance ally will get your same numbers on sieges?

...let's meditate.

​u talk about recruiting like its easy. btw i dont think soil doesnt work on recruiting low levels, the thing is that its not so easy.

• Like 1

​Got identical screen, just another skill bar :P

The zerg was strong with enemies this siege.

Vigilance, SM, ROK vs Tfd, perkunas, totallytoxic, hwarang, nonfactors . Am i missing anyone else? I guess our clans have each 80 people inside so we are zerg :D

You continue to prove me correct saying you are the next zorg , dont lie in forum

​NF has 1 cp in clan average lvl 60. TotallyToxic have 1 CP.
Rest ok, Vig, SM, ROK ok.

Perk was losing pvps due to ur zerg, but won castles during to their brainz. Ezy as that, nothing to lie here.

​So u count level or zerg? Because zerg is perkunas for sure. We had way smaller CC. U had 178 if im not mistaken.

140, including boxes. btw, dont forger we had a couple of cp under 50 lvl and a lot of them where 5/9 - 7/9. we know we zergged, its normal, if u dont have level u need to have numbers. on official servers is the same, and nobody trolls this thing. Its easier to fight with a cc of 100 people 70+ then 140 like perkunas.

​Man thats what im trying to say, you zerg because you dont have levels, and against gladiators its enough because in long fights we sit withouth mana. Also u have archers CPs, we have 0. What gives u a big advantage. For example that fight outside oren. And i dont understand why u say we are all 70+, we have a lot of ppl 66-68.

​let it be so) our core parties are 66-68 :))

in biz party he is top level with 71, rest are 68-70 :)

Who care abaut lvl. When enemy die thay say we  are 60+ when  thay win with zerg thay laught we kill 70+  ... go arena and test duel 60 v 70 and you will see that is not so big different betwean this 10 lvls. Like we make test for example glad 60-62  can kill eassy mag 75. I mean mag dont attack him just stay. Be logic is that  if you have zerg and hight lvl get dmg from 3 -4 ppl in sec he die. There is no lvl different system like it was from 1.0 where lov lvl have miss or less dmg v hight lvl. Dont know why Sano dont add this. But now you need to have more skill but not biggest lvl.

Who care abaut lvl. When enemy die thay say we  are 60+ when  thay win with zerg thay laught we kill 70+  ... go arena and test duel 60 v 70 and you will see that is not so big different betwean this 10 lvls. Like we make test for example glad 60-62  can kill eassy mag 75. I mean mag dont attack him just stay. Be logic is that  if you have zerg and hight lvl get dmg from 3 -4 ppl in sec he die. There is no lvl different system like it was from 1.0 where lov lvl have miss or less dmg v hight lvl. Dont know why Sano dont add this. But now you need to have more skill but not biggest lvl.

the dmg difference and debuff landrate definitelly exists even on this server, maybe its not as big as it used to, dunno, but i definitelly make less dmg to higher lvl chars and its not coz of p def

the dmg difference and debuff landrate definitelly exists even on this server, maybe its not as big as it used to, dunno, but i definitelly make less dmg to higher lvl chars and its not coz of p def

​58 archer v 69 glad 5500 crit

60 glad v 75 mag 2-3 k crit when mag on this lvl with pp buf  have 3900 hp

​and what exactly did u want to proof with this?

​58 archers crits 69 glad for 5500. Proof me this. With full buff I making not more than 1.8k crits. Again lie. What a monkey u are

​58 archers crits 69 glad for 5500. Proof me this. With full buff I making not more than 1.8k crits. Again lie. What a monkey u are

​i think he meant it other way, that glad 69 crits archer 58 for 5500, but not sure

Yea now its lower then it was. On 1.0 im with 52 level sps could kill full party 40 level in cruma with kite+heal+hp pots. They did max 400 damage from nukes. And dont forget there was only adamantite jewels(not full)

​easy to explain to a smartguy like you)

last siege i was on 60 lvl in a 58-61 lvl party. now we rush in castle and get mass stunn and 2 more aoe hits and all die. its not about damage, its about debuffs also.

you cant know, you never tested it in usual conditions.

​archer(PR) 68 full buff crit in glad 68 pp buff(with bers) 2.9-3k max

tested.

tested.

​depent what skill with my archer 58 i hit Llght Glad for 5500 from fatal and 3500 crit with dauble shot, i dont say abaut debufs now, but abaut dmg and abaut lvl different. cose 60-65 lvl make its eassy, but make 75 is very hard, but this 65 can kill 75 for me is no logic there, if classic system is made abaut lvl different, but we dont have this system, so i dont anderstand why  all time ppl remember what thay are low lvl, if you low lvl than dont go siege and farm.

• Like 1

tested.

​depent what skill with my archer 58 i hit Llght Glad for 5500 from fatal and 3500 crit with dauble shot, i dont say abaut debufs now, but abaut dmg and abaut lvl different. cose 60-65 lvl make its eassy, but make 75 is very hard, but this 65 can kill 75 for me is no logic there, if classic system is made abaut lvl different, but we dont have this system, so i dont anderstand why  all time ppl remember what thay are low lvl, if you low lvl than dont go siege and farm.

​if 65lvl can kill u when u are 75, u're just a cancer

• Like 2