Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Sieges

aaxaxaxaxa all thought this will be flame post.

Guys faster with videos, need to spread the word!! if im not mistake these sieges around 400 ??? :P 

​havent really frapsed, just got few ss from our fights with vigi ally

disc1.thumb.jpg.de2fa52e086f6995dd3dee56disc.thumb.jpg.7eb099d7b2bd6dfcc1b2c64b4

aaxaxaxaxa all thought this will be flame post.

Guys faster with videos, need to spread the word!! if im not mistake these sieges around 400 ??? :P 

​havent really frapsed, just got few ss from our fights with vigi ally

disc1.thumb.jpg.de2fa52e086f6995dd3dee56

​Got identical screen, just another skill bar :P

The zerg was strong with enemies this siege.

Vigilance, SM, ROK vs Tfd, perkunas, totallytoxic, hwarang, nonfactors . Am i missing anyone else? I guess our clans have each 80 people inside so we are zerg :D

You continue to prove me correct saying you are the next zorg , dont lie in forum

Vigilance, SM, ROK vs Tfd, perkunas, totallytoxic, hwarang, nonfactors . Am i missing anyone else? I guess our clans have each 80 people inside so we are zerg :D

You continue to prove me correct saying you are the next zorg , dont lie in forum

​NF has 1 cp in clan average lvl 60. TotallyToxic have 1 CP.
Rest ok, Vig, SM, ROK ok.

Perk was losing pvps due to ur zerg, but won castles during to their brainz. Ezy as that, nothing to lie here.

Perk was losing pvps due to ur zerg, but won castles during to their brainz. Ezy as that, nothing to lie here.

​Well ok my fault i said you are lying. You clearly have no idea what zerg means so you are just using it wrong.

Here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerg

​Well ok my fault i said you are lying. You clearly have no idea what zerg means so you are just using it wrong.

Here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerg

​I see u ran out of arguments. I will leave u with it alone.

On topic, this is my favourite screen from this siege:

XECYNy2.png

​So u count level or zerg? Because zerg is perkunas for sure. We had way smaller CC. U had 178 if im not mistaken.

i didnt run out of arguments , just its useless to argue with you. You will never accept you had 70 more people than us on your CC. 

Gz for castles man , everyone who knows me knows that i respect enemies. 

​So u count level or zerg? Because zerg is perkunas for sure. We had way smaller CC. U had 178 if im not mistaken.

140, including boxes. btw, dont forger we had a couple of cp under 50 lvl and a lot of them where 5/9 - 7/9. we know we zergged, its normal, if u dont have level u need to have numbers. on official servers is the same, and nobody trolls this thing. Its easier to fight with a cc of 100 people 70+ then 140 like perkunas.

i didnt run out of arguments , just its useless to argue with you. You will never accept you had 70 more people than us on your CC. 

U where 60-70?

U where 60-70?

​we were 100 with boxes. I thought you had more. :)  And dont misunderstand me , i dont say zerging is bad or anything. I just say that guy cant call us zerg when we are less than you. Nevermind at the end all that matters is to have fun

U where 60-70?

​we were 100 with boxes. I thought you had more. :)  And dont misunderstand me , i dont say zerging is bad or anything. I just say that guy cant call us zerg when we are less than you. Nevermind at the end all that matters is to have fun

So 140 vs 100. i think we where not so much, i played a 60 lvl char and all my party got rooted and died after 2 skills of mass stun. my  people just want to deliver one messege to you guys - the fact that we die isnt that u are mega skilled players, its the level difference and if u have a easier or longer prime it will remain the same. 

U where 60-70?

So 140 vs 100. i think we where not so much, i played a 60 lvl char and all my party got rooted and died after 2 skills of mass stun. my  people just want to deliver one messege to you guys - the fact that we die isnt that u are mega skilled players, its the level difference and if u have a easier or longer prime it will remain the same. 

​I never said im a mega skilled player , i never bragged on this forum for anything. If you think i dont know how it is to be 8+ lvls under enemy and fight them you are really mistaken.

Still tell me how beatdeath can call a side with 100 people zerk when you are 140? It makes no sense.

U where 60-70?

​I never said im a mega skilled player , i never bragged on this forum for anything. If you think i dont know how it is to be 8+ lvls under enemy and fight them you are really mistaken.

Still tell me how beatdeath can call a side with 100 people zerk when you are 140? It makes no sense.

​Hehehe, u re funny, at siege ur shout was funny too, how can i not make jokes of u? :)

I go sleep, recommend u too, gn :)

U where 60-70?

​Hehehe, u re funny, at siege ur shout was funny too, how can i not make jokes of u? :)

I go sleep, recommend u too, gn :)

​My friend seriously i dont have anything against anyone , all my shouts were in game trolling - flaming , like what athletes do in games :D You dont see them fight outside of court though! 

If you troll me all this time i have to say good job :P 

I have to finish my 12 hour prime ;) xD Goodnight

the real question here is: considering what happened today at giran bridge, what will you do if someday vigilance ally will get your same numbers on sieges?

...let's meditate.

• Like 1

the real question here is: considering what happened today at giran bridge, what will you do if someday vigilance ally will get your same numbers on sieges?

...let's meditate.

​kill them

j/k, our archer cps gonna be smacked like nothing by your melees while we wont be able to defend ourselves much :P it takes all 4 archers to perfectly assist on 1 warrior to kill him, considering others 3 are distracted by other ppl and are not comming for us, but it takes just 1 wl stun and its game over, duelist/tyrant can smack 2 archers in those 4 seconds

about numbers, last time i checked our cc we had  something little over ~140 ppl, could be more a bit later, but i had it hidden myself so it doesnt distract me, but i doubt we had today in CC 160 ppl, not even talking about 180

...let's meditate.

​kill them

j/k, our archer cps gonna be smacked like nothing by your melees while we wont be able to defend ourselves much :P it takes all 4 archers to perfectly assist on 1 warrior to kill him, considering others 3 are distracted by other ppl and are not comming for us, but it takes just 1 wl stun and its game over, duelist/tyrant can smack 2 archers in those 4 seconds

​But archers are the coolest chars in this game imo. And also very usefull in long range fights. 

• Like 1

...let's meditate.

​kill them

about numbers, last time i checked our cc we had  something little over ~140 ppl, could be more a bit later, but i had it hidden myself so it doesnt distract me, but i doubt we had today in CC 160 ppl, not even talking about 180

​i wish i could reroll to archer!  But so much racism against mages :( we cant reroll :(

• Like 1

...let's meditate.

​kill them

​But archers are the coolest chars in this game imo. And also very usefull in long range fights. 

​yeah, i mean they are kinda cool on classic, but u cant deny they are utter sh1ts, in 90% situation any other kind of pt would be much more useful then archers

...let's meditate.

​kill them

j/k, our archer cps gonna be smacked like nothing by your melees while we wont be able to defend ourselves much :P it takes all 4 archers to perfectly assist on 1 warrior to kill him, considering others 3 are distracted by other ppl and are not comming for us, but it takes just 1 wl stun and its game over, duelist/tyrant can smack 2 archers in those 4 seconds

​i wish i could reroll to archer!  But so much racism against mages :( we cant reroll :(

​u wouldnt really like them more than necro, trust me :D he is better in every aspect possible

​u wouldnt really like them more than necro, trust me :D he is better in every aspect possible

​I'm not necro though :D And yes i agree with you that archers are pretty much shit in most cases. I just like playing them ^_^

​I'm not necro though :D And yes i agree with you that archers are pretty much shit in most cases. I just like playing them ^_^

​ok, my mistake i thought u are necro when in reality u are sorc, i am just getting confused by all these mages rerolling to necros coz its just too op

• Like 1