SOiL

Here we go again

there's also others true honored warriors that don't have the balls for 1v1 and they rather prefer to log out or bsoe instead of fighting.

apparently some people can't do shit without a zerg behind their ass.

​ok lets brake it down.

first of all in l2 there must not be such thing as 1v1, its stupid. because every class has its bad matchups.

please dont talk sh1t about bsoe, because your guys also pr and bsoe. it only depends on levels, for example if perkunas have low lvl they dont have time for recreation activities and gang because of the 3h prime, but the guys with 8h prime and higher lvl can spend 1h for fun.

arcanum, u can prove honor by shutting up and not crying about this. true top players dont give a fu ck about what people talk on forums, but what do we have here - soil frapses how he kills afk and people on farm like 60% of his fights in movies, taduliz frapses a 27vs27 fight where enemy 10 lvl lower or how his party gangs in a location where mobs are blue to them and yells he is a hero.

:)))))))))))))))))))))) if mobs are yellow for you and you die from enemy change spot or dont cry. Its open world pvp. So we can go dion and pk all and you nothink to do.

​i start to think your main target is not to explain your point of view but to annoy people. nobody is crying and you can kill even in talking village its ok, just dont make a big deal of it by posting videos, those videos look poor.

i dont want to talk to stupid anymore.

there's also others true honored warriors that don't have the balls for 1v1 and they rather prefer to log out or bsoe instead of fighting.

​ok lets brake it down.

first of all in l2 there must not be such thing as 1v1, its stupid. because every class has its bad matchups.

please dont talk sh1t about bsoe, because your guys also pr and bsoe. it only depends on levels, for example if perkunas have low lvl they dont have time for recreation activities and gang because of the 3h prime, but the guys with 8h prime and higher lvl can spend 1h for fun.

arcanum, u can prove honor by shutting up and not crying about this. true top players dont give a fu ck about what people talk on forums, but what do we have here - soil frapses how he kills afk and people on farm like 60% of his fights in movies, taduliz frapses a 27vs27 fight where enemy 10 lvl lower or how his party gangs in a location where mobs are blue to them and yells he is a hero.

:)))))))))))))))))))))) if mobs are yellow for you and you die from enemy change spot or dont cry. Its open world pvp. So we can go dion and pk all and you nothink to do.

​i start to think your main target is not to explain your point of view but to annoy people. nobody is crying and you can kill even in talking village its ok, just dont make a big deal of it by posting videos, those videos look poor.

Show me at least one video i post idiot. I never post videos. All UQ pvp is 3-5-9 v 9-18++ so. If someone not dieing from us, its mean thay play different time.and we are not 24/7 on

​ok lets brake it down.

Show me at least one video i post idiot. I never post videos. All UQ pvp is 3-5-9 v 9-18++ so. If someone not dieing from us, its mean thay play different time.and we are not 24/7 on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDIsYUfpB4U&feature=youtu.be

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania derp monkey

Derp monkey strikes again :D

​Only one moment Zorgzor and Taduliz is not the same person. 

​Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh​hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh​hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh​hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh

This is top post on this forum since its creation. AHAHAHA.

I didnt knew its even possible xDxD

If zorgzor is not taduliz then my nick on forum is not datplays, or... i just can't find words for that :D

U re awared im playin here since 1st hour of the server online?

I can tell u every monkey move of Zorgzor/Taduliz on server, what clans he was, who he scam, when he rolled from tyr zorgzor to ol taduliz, coz his weak warrior cp couldnt hold 1.0 mobs :)

OMG U WON ME with this comment :D

​Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh​hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh​hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh​hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh

If zorgzor is not taduliz then my nick on forum is not datplays, or... i just can't find words for that :D

I can tell u every monkey move of Zorgzor/Taduliz on server, what clans he was, who he scam, when he rolled from tyr zorgzor to ol taduliz, coz his weak warrior cp couldnt hold 1.0 mobs :)

​I think you can only BLABLABLA, and know only what happened in Perkunas and also not yet just a fragment of info. Half year left since we left Perkunas. If you know - write here who and what he scam, contingent of our CP, who do I play for? And I know I won you anyway:D

​I think you can only BLABLABLA, and know only what happened in Perkunas and also not yet just a fragment of info. Half year left since we left Perkunas. If you know - write here who and what he scam, contingent of our CP, who do I play for? And I know I won you anyway:D

​You cant win a forum troll that cannot read. You can put logic arguments but he still cant understand/read em so hell think he won ;)

​You cant win a forum troll that cannot read. You can put logic arguments but he still cant understand/read em so hell think he won ;)

​I see Rizos even become russian monkey to just flame me xD

Btw, i also felt sad about forum maintenance week ago, when u and modoy were discussing how sad it is u cant troll during that time :(

​I see Rizos even become russian monkey to just flame me xD

Btw, i also felt sad about forum maintenance week ago, when u and modoy were discussing how sad it is u cant troll during that time :(

i have never denied that i like to flame/troll, however my posts on forum are 50% serious objective look outs on problems, 50% troll or flame posts, and i am pretty sure i let it clearly know with style how i write my sentences/topics

From what tyr i make reroll to over ??? Hahahaha. You can see me like tyr almost every day. Or mail me for zorgzor nick. 

xD 

ofc u re pushing ur nolife system, when u got went OL max lvl u get back on tyr, i know, u got killed -4 alrdy couple of times.

But this try hard to say zorgzor =/= taduliz is fcking funny xD zorgzor =Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania monkey 100x100= taduliz xD no matter how hard u try :D

From what tyr i make reroll to over ??? Hahahaha. You can see me like tyr almost every day. Or mail me for zorgzor nick. 

xD 

ofc u re pushing ur nolife system, when u got went OL max lvl u get back on tyr, i know, u got killed -4 alrdy couple of times.

But this try hard to say zorgzor =/= taduliz is fcking funny xD zorgzor =Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania monkey 100x100= taduliz xD no matter how hard u try :D

You are funny guy. But you know nothink abaut us, like i see.

xD 

But you know nothinG abOut us, AS I CAN see.

monkey police is here to help you bro!

• Like 2

xD 

​Enough Zbignev the pizza boy! :)

Dunno what he played etc but i can tell u when i was on uq ts, there were 2 guys in their channel. Zorgzor and Taduliz :D. Zorgzor was from lithuania ip and taduliz ruski if i remember well :D

xD 

​Enough Zbignev the pizza boy! :)

Come i will make pizza for you