SOiL

Here we go again

9v2? You mean 9v8 but 8 weren't organized well :) It's not my problem. About holding the doors, I think noone got it but we killed all ES side and we were defending castle while praying vs perkunas side. gf

​You know everything about organization watching first part of kols video of sieges decided you are just ez. But you are also braindead you can also ADD some ganks in SOS full party vs 3 guys which are 10 lvl below you.. GG WP w8ing next video

​I dont know the reason why you cry so much!!!! you choose side so we can go everywhere and gang enemy!!! If you dont like this sry we cant do anything!!! Try to exp on elven village because we will hunt enemys everywhere except class village

9v2? You mean 9v8 but 8 weren't organized well :) It's not my problem. About holding the doors, I think noone got it but we killed all ES side and we were defending castle while praying vs perkunas side. gf

​You know everything about organization watching first part of kols video of sieges decided you are just ez. But you are also braindead you can also ADD some ganks in SOS full party vs 3 guys which are 10 lvl below you.. GG WP w8ing next video

​I dont know the reason why you cry so much!!!! you choose side so we can go everywhere and gang enemy!!! If you dont like this sry we cant do anything!!! Try to exp on elven village because we will hunt enemys everywhere except class village

... i also gank elven village!

i put on no-grade armor - hit all lowbies - pull them together - switch armor and weapon - and then i do AOE!

ez kill for me :$

Nothing personal or political - simply cauz i dont like light-elves :ph34r: ... no one like light-elves!

... i also gank elven village!

i put on no-grade armor - hit all lowbies - pull them together - switch armor and weapon - and then i do AOE!

ez kill for me :$

Nothing personal or political - simply cauz i dont like light-elves :ph34r: ... no one like light-elves!

Modoy likes light elves, especially male elves cos of their look

• Like 1

Enjoy..

​lol, nice punishment. Are enemies low lvl or just stupid?

​Some are low lvl some are stupid and we are better so that combination Got the result of that massacre :P

​if somebody else wrote that i could get a bit sad) in the vid half is in peace zone and only thing they did wrong is to fight high levels in little space.

we all saw what we did to you on open field without losing even 10-15 % of our so called zerg wich was 2-3 parties more then your ally. 

i make a mistake by proving this to you, i risk that one day you guys will get smarted if you read my posts, but i just think you are too stupid to learn from it and i like to argue)))

p.s. we saw who is calm and humble in his post fight actions. not only on siege, last time your clan killed my party at spawn without s/d in ab and started making jokes like you won pvp so easy)

p.s.s. have a nice day, btw you are so bad at everything))), i know you will get mad and talk about zerg :)

p.s.s. vid is great

see you on field guys, it will get harder to fight us. every siege the level difference will get less by 2-3 levels)

​Some are low lvl some are stupid and we are better so that combination Got the result of that massacre :P

​if somebody else wrote that i could get a bit sad) in the vid half is in peace zone and only thing they did wrong is to fight high levels in little space.

we all saw what we did to you on open field without losing even 10-15 % of our so called zerg wich was 2-3 parties more then your ally. 

i make a mistake by proving this to you, i risk that one day you guys will get smarted if you read my posts, but i just think you are too stupid to learn from it and i like to argue)))

p.s. we saw who is calm and humble in his post fight actions. not only on siege, last time your clan killed my party at spawn without s/d in ab and started making jokes like you won pvp so easy)

p.s.s. have a nice day, btw you are so bad at everything))), i know you will get mad and talk about zerg :)

p.s.s. vid is great

see you on field guys, it will get harder to fight us. every siege the level difference will get less by 2-3 levels)

​In oren ROK wasnt even there. -3 parties for our "ally" . Check vid again. 

Now +2-3 parties more than us (well 30 more people are 3 parties but nvm) , +3 cause ROK missing , how many does it make? 5-6 parties more. And you are proud you lost only 10-15% ?

If you are proud that you need 6 clans to kill 2 , well what can i say? :)

• Like 1

p.s.s. vid is great

Now +2-3 parties more than us (well 30 more people are 3 parties but nvm) , +3 cause ROK missing , how many does it make? 5-6 parties more. And you are proud you lost only 10-15% ?

If you are proud that you need 6 clans to kill 2 , well what can i say? :)

​And you are proud killing guys in confined place (bridge) with millions of melee parties and mage parties DUDE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTS SO HARD you should learn us how to press AOE skill..after WLs stuns....

• Like 1

p.s.s. vid is great

​i belive u, if u say they were not there. i know that sm is not a clan and vig has weak cps, but level still helps:). well nobody says im proud of something, my point was that on open field we will win, we must win. our ally is created based on needs when soil just took all players available in a period of the servers life and didnt think that he needs a solid mage party and a couple of archer parties.

hope u got my point. 

*i dont say rok doesnt have a solid mage party

btw didnt see the thing with 6 vs 2 clans, please take your words back, i know you are a smart guy, but it sounds so stupid)

we all are one clan with one leader, you cant compare 1 clan wich has 1 party avr 55 lvl with vig or sm.

btw didnt see the thing with 6 vs 2 clans, please take your words back, i know you are a smart guy, but it sounds so stupid)

we all are one clan with one leader, you cant compare 1 clan wich has 1 party avr 55 lvl with vig or sm.

​Obviously i dont compare it my friend , im not stupid as you said. I just say clans cause thats what i see, dont expect me to know how many cps have totallyToxic and NonFactors.

I dont try to make things bigger than they are.

​Obviously i dont compare it my friend , im not stupid as you said. I just say clans cause thats what i see, dont expect me to know how many cps have totallyToxic and NonFactors.

​it is as in life, big corporation eat the small once and get bigger. ask reaver about gran kain, how is the weather with the recruiting.

i listened a lot of podcasts and nobody of leaders and top players complained about zerg and recruiting low levels. people here are too low educated in l2 to understand. again its the same as in life, you are poor educated and you dont understand what is happening to you(you eat the wrong food, you spend time with wrong people, you vote for wrong people, etc).

​it is as in life, big corporation eat the small once and get bigger. ask reaver about gran kain, how is the weather with the recruiting.

i listened a lot of podcasts and nobody of leaders and top players complained about zerg and recruiting low levels. people here are too low educated in l2 to understand. again its the same as in life, you are poor educated and you dont understand what is happening to you(you eat the wrong food, you spend time with wrong people, you vote for wrong people, etc).

I dont think anyone is complaining about "nolifers have bigger lvls" there also . So you see , all sides say bullshits sometime.

• Like 1

p.s.s. vid is great

Just wanna let you know that the place you choose to fight was all bizz fault
and if you tell me your playstyle as ally is for open fields At update Toi is gonna be your graveyard
See you soon ;) 

​You were saying you have nice organization, not me and nice politics.. But anyways. Next time we will ask if you're all there or if you're afk and then we will start hitting

p.s.s. vid is great

and if you tell me your playstyle as ally is for open fields At update Toi is gonna be your graveyard
See you soon ;) 

​i dont tell u about play style, because its tactics but not style. i told u that you have problems with open field.

see you in toi)

p.s.s. vid is great

See you soon ;) 

​i dont tell u about play style, because its tactics but not style. i told u that you have problems with open field.

see you in toi)

​toi will be dream for me :P finally able to kite on stairs and corridors w/o luring 1k mobs like in loa

​You were saying you have nice organization, not me and nice politics.. But anyways. Next time we will ask if you're all there or if you're afk and then we will start hitting

​he just wanted to say, that no need to put in pvp video 9v1 or killing afk ppl.

• Like 2

​he just wanted to say, that no need to put in pvp video 9v1 or killing afk ppl.

​i like biz videos, he posts only nice pvp and only when its a hard win agains higher levels.

btw, hate so much how those guys post videos about ganging and making fun of pr and bsoe. one moment saved in my mind how soil party attacked dee who was farming and equiped with divine set and dee didnt even see them, and soil like a true honored warrior made a commen in video about the bsoe.

there's also others true honored warriors that don't have the balls for 1v1 and they rather prefer to log out or bsoe instead of fighting.

apparently some people can't do shit without a zerg behind their ass.

there's also others true honored warriors that don't have the balls for 1v1 and they rather prefer to log out or bsoe instead of fighting.

​ok lets brake it down.

first of all in l2 there must not be such thing as 1v1, its stupid. because every class has its bad matchups.

please dont talk sh1t about bsoe, because your guys also pr and bsoe. it only depends on levels, for example if perkunas have low lvl they dont have time for recreation activities and gang because of the 3h prime, but the guys with 8h prime and higher lvl can spend 1h for fun.

arcanum, u can prove honor by shutting up and not crying about this. true top players dont give a fu ck about what people talk on forums, but what do we have here - soil frapses how he kills afk and people on farm like 60% of his fights in movies, taduliz frapses a 27vs27 fight where enemy 10 lvl lower or how his party gangs in a location where mobs are blue to them and yells he is a hero.

​i like biz videos, he posts only nice pvp and only when its a hard win agains higher levels.

btw, hate so much how those guys post videos about ganging and making fun of pr and bsoe. one moment saved in my mind how soil party attacked dee who was farming and equiped with divine set and dee didnt even see them, and soil like a true honored warrior made a commen in video about the bsoe.

​Have you ever seen 1 guy on tp with your party and let him go to his party so you can play 9v9? I did. (Ask maquavel) Have you ever gave back drops to an enemy that died from mobs? I did. Have you ever played 1  v many without bsoeing? I did. You guys that talking about pvps and making whole time PR or BSOES without even trying fight back, it's lame. Then why you even talk about pvps? I putted that scene on video because NF were regrouping on tp and they died too. (Also we've never cried about boxes etc, do you think when we're dying we're all actives?)

• Like 1

​Have you ever seen 1 guy on tp with your party and let him go to his party so you can play 9v9? I did. (Ask maquavel) Have you ever gave back drops to an enemy that died from mobs? I did. Have you ever played 1  v many without bsoeing? I did. You guys that talking about pvps and making whole time PR or BSOES without even trying fight back, it's lame. Then why you even talk about pvps? I putted that scene on video because NF were regrouping on tp and they died too. (Also we've never cried about boxes etc, do you think when we're dying we're all actives?)

​1st bold: stupid

2nd bold: idiot

>>> monkey leader

• Like 1

​its war man, forget those books about honor and bullshit like that. u made bsoe last time i saw you. nobody cares about 9vs9 when we pvp for spot or at siege. i guess you are low educated in l2 my friend and i risk by saing it to you, because you could learn and be smarter wich is not good for us, but i think you guys are so LOW that i tell you it in the face and i KNOW you will remain the same all newbies.

just dont go to 3h prime because you will not compete with us, you will be destroyed in 2-3 weeks.

p.s. pls dont cry about numbers, we saw it at night how a couple of brave vig killed the zerg in ab :)

​ok lets brake it down.

first of all in l2 there must not be such thing as 1v1, its stupid. because every class has its bad matchups.

please dont talk sh1t about bsoe, because your guys also pr and bsoe. it only depends on levels, for example if perkunas have low lvl they dont have time for recreation activities and gang because of the 3h prime, but the guys with 8h prime and higher lvl can spend 1h for fun.

arcanum, u can prove honor by shutting up and not crying about this. true top players dont give a fu ck about what people talk on forums, but what do we have here - soil frapses how he kills afk and people on farm like 60% of his fights in movies, taduliz frapses a 27vs27 fight where enemy 10 lvl lower or how his party gangs in a location where mobs are blue to them and yells he is a hero.

:)))))))))))))))))))))) if mobs are yellow for you and you die from enemy change spot or dont cry. Its open world pvp. So we can go dion and pk all and you nothink to do.

​ok lets brake it down.

:)))))))))))))))))))))) if mobs are yellow for you and you die from enemy change spot or dont cry. Its open world pvp. So we can go dion and pk all and you nothink to do.

​never say ppl can do nothing about that

brace yourself, haibara is comming

• Like 1