Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

OOC CP #2

To 9 vs 9 who?

You dont even have your own char here. Going and driving ppl`s character all over Perkunas.

Also what you will prove when a 5 months old archer party goes vs 1 year+ mage party that soaking epics from every clan where they going into?

You are talking to yourself? Ok, gg, btw who told you about Mage party? What drivers? What epics ? Ah, you mean yourself when you were giving info about. Your ally was coming how many and from where ( Soil ally), and whant to farm there epics to make your strong ally? Like Dee? Who is strong and independent ?

garbage I told you write me if you want to test and show your skill to community 9v9

PS about 5 month playing here : PIZDABOL

I remember in August 16 your PT got rekt by 1 siege golem AOE skill, so that golem was farming epics? Soak them from whole alliances , and was 76? Oh wait it was 200+ golems Zerg:(((((((

Its entertaining to me how you guys got some gangs in a month and start waving your weenies on forum with a video =)
If you wanna talk numbers, we were always less 2 packs on each fight you lost at heart.
When we fight equal numbers you always lose because i count you, each fight in your pvp videos you won is when we were outnumbered with lack of position edge.

My pro AD running with  aq lvl 1 xD, archer who used my bow to level up, CP that I told to kill banshees from my trains to build you up, CP that bought keys and recs at half prices, CP that I gave you daggers, tips to farm, tips to spy, to stay protected, to control positions - SHUT YOUR MOUTH lol) after I'm done with Soil, you fucker i'm coming after you, by that time you better be ready sucker or you will too be easy like xwarx.

BiZZ raging :)) like it 

Its entertaining to me how you guys got some gangs in a month and start waving your weenies on forum with a video =)
If you wanna talk numbers, we were always less 2 packs on each fight you lost at heart.
When we fight equal numbers you always lose because i count you, each fight in your pvp videos you won is when we were outnumbered with lack of position edge.

My pro AD running with  aq lvl 1 xD, archer who used my bow to level up, CP that I told to kill banshees from my trains to build you up, CP that bought keys and recs at half prices, CP that I gave you daggers, tips to farm, tips to spy, to stay protected, to control positions - SHUT YOUR MOUTH lol) after I'm done with Soil, you fucker i'm coming after you, by that time you better be ready sucker or you will too be easy like xwarx.

​You always lack of position edge. We all know that your leadership knowledge ends up with asking more and more people to join you in order to keep your spots and spamming res scrolls over your people. And since we all know that here, tell me what tips you can give me since you even have no clue how to raid AQ yet? Hopefully now ES will teach you how to do it.

With what exactly you gonna be done with Soil and than with me since in your entire CC there is 1 party what know what to do and thats Uchi? You gonna clone them?

P.S thats all i can tell you, even wasted more time typing that than you deseve

Pathetic zergiliance. I only miss 1 thing to control this shit in loa. Give me more mana. 2-3 rechargers to keep my mana up for burst shots and you wont make such videos again.

When i make hero, I can kill your zerg solo with ee box + recharge macro. Haha noob soil's asslickers. Joined zerg to get epics? Good luck 

When i make hero, I can kill your zerg solo with ee box + recharge macro. Haha noob soil's asslickers. Joined zerg to get epics? Good luck 

a new forum troll appeared - say hello to him! Hello @Olegaj

• Like 4

I remember,it was some time ago,we was loosing farm spots to enemy(and i mean not only my party,but whole ally),and on our asking what can we do to stop that,answer was "Dont give them fight,PR or bsoe,or log of,just dont give them fight,make them lost interest and leave".I remember very well those words from BizQQuit,becouse after them he lost us.Ofc there were lot more decisions from him on witch we angry a lot(like spending 100+ soe + 5kk only for teleports on sieges),but somehow we handle them.But after those words,everything over.Ofc we give him back items we own him.I cant reject he helped us,but in same time we loose too much time of doing nothing,and making 0 progress.So dont use card "i helped,you betrayed".

p.s. And even when we got dismissed from Perc,we didnt intend to switch sides.We had plans with another archer party(i guess you know very well which 1) do make our own clan,even we created it,start lvling it,and so on.Ofc in that night when we got dismissed,rezQQit instead of being cool and grown up guy,and just ignore argue,he try to reach our farm spot and pk us.RezQQit,do you really believe we are that stupid and will let you do this?In same this minute you made us enemy,simple as that.And you will not "done" with no1.Not Soil,not us.It is becouse you dont have brain to do it.Tactic like "dont give them fight" or "recrute everything that moves" will not help you in long therm.Especially in incomming update.I am really impatient to show you what can do to you 2-3 organized archer partys with COV.

• Like 1

​Hello forum troller/flamer/curser welcome you have been automatically added to Desperate unable to xp mad perku side List.
Have fun cursing and falming your enemys in forum cause there is no fun ingame while you getting  rekt ;)

• Like 2

Handless noobs go 1vs1 pm me in game. I will record and put movie on forum. We will see who is big mouth and zer0 in game n00bs. BUHAHAHA!

We dont get epics in our side.We share them ;) 

Handless noobs go 1vs1 pm me in game. I will record and put movie on forum. We will see who is big mouth and zer0 in game n00bs. BUHAHAHA!

Handfull noob login wc 72 and lets go? 

• Like 1

​I want 1v1.

Except this all I can say here, it won't be the same stuff we talk in forum. It was funny how many friendly fires we had and I guess enemies had tooxD Cmotah hurted hard AwakenDemon :P 
Nice video, I like watching archer-video 

​I want 1v1.

Except this all I can say here, it won't be the same stuff we talk in forum. It was funny how many friendly fires we had and I guess enemies had tooxD Cmotah hurted hard AwakenDemon :P 

​u can watch my necro in an archer party movie than :D If it wasn't for your movies i'd probably be too lazy to record , but i enjoyed yours since the ABG duals drop movie 6-7 monhts ago :D

• Like 1

​I want 1v1.

​does all PRs need to show dominance over their ally? (like rizos, making more dmg on ally with friendly fire than on enemies :D

its obvious why wickedsick lost all of those fights, i wasnt present in any of those except the DV fiasco (which u cannot deny your numbers were outstanding just from video :D )

Pathetic zergiliance. I only miss 1 thing to control this shit in loa. Give me more mana. 2-3 rechargers to keep my mana up for burst shots and you wont make such videos again.

When i make hero, I can kill your zerg solo with ee box + recharge macro. Haha noob soil's asslickers. Joined zerg to get epics? Good luck ​

​are u still trying to pretend hard its my second account? sigh ...

​You always lack of position edge. We all know that your leadership knowledge ends up with asking more and more people to join you in order to keep your spots and spamming res scrolls over your people. And since we all know that here, tell me what tips you can give me since you even have no clue how to raid AQ yet? Hopefully now ES will teach you how to do it.

With what exactly you gonna be done with Soil and than with me since in your entire CC there is 1 party what know what to do and thats Uchi? You gonna clone them?

​You just described DarkLegion -> ask more people to join and keep your ab spots; spam res scrolls to win fights ( Soil ?), farm aq when Biz is at work cuz we have no idea how to farm it when Biz is online, take Unique in ally to show us how to defend orfen/core (trash we know now, we dont need them anymore).

Keep hiding suckers, it won't last long. Good luck getting a normal QA ring, how much more to wait ? 2 months maybe ? lose AQ resp again it will be 4 months.

​I want 1v1.

Except this all I can say here, it won't be the same stuff we talk in forum. It was funny how many friendly fires we had and I guess enemies had tooxDCmotah hurted hard AwakenDemon :P 

​we had some argue :D all good tho :) 
wanted to fraps how I one shot him!

its fine, last 5 months my party have more AQ rings than your entire ally

​GOOD JOKE, GOOD ONE ! xD

​We arent bizzquit we are ally here!!! we share the epics and drops on our alliance dont give it on honor cp only!!! Stay like this and you will stay alone and fight with your ghost

​You just described DarkLegion -> ask more people to join and keep your ab spots; spam res scrolls to win fights ( Soil ?), farm aq when Biz is at work cuz we have no idea how to farm it when Biz is online, take Unique in ally to show us how to defend orfen/core (trash we know now, we dont need them anymore).

Keep hiding suckers, it won't last long. Good luck getting a normal QA ring, how much more to wait ? 2 months maybe ? lose AQ resp again it will be 4 months.

​Man.. stop raging, come on. I asked you kindly to open war with low clans to have some fun and all you did is to close wars that opened from PK's-PvPs. I'm not always online when my people farming epics you know.. However you were joking arround with me about communication with my alliance ;D
Stop talking about out post things, in vid there was no epic at all. Awaken got lvl 1 AQ, actually he earned it and he can earn more. If you take epics you can use your system for your alliance. Go make your allies in epics with ES and fight them outside it's a good tactic.

Actually yesterday we had one of the biggest activities this month i think. (not speaking about sieges),Because we had even more parties than shows video. But i think we will start winning more fights even with equal numbers, because we have big changes in communication at sunday sieges, which let us to win first fight easier, withouth new stuff i think we would have lost again.

All in all what i wanted to say about this pro mass fight players. Good cp in classic is made of this:

1)activity=levels

2)build

3)items/skill level

4)CP member amount

Summing up these points we get that perkunas has 3-4 decent CPs, and withouth atleast one cp its too hard. Because u lose like 25% of potential to win. Same as for us, withouth ROK, SOIL, Ganja, Aliona.(lol somehow it happens mages have upper hand...) its hard to win. So stop counting these 20 people +-. Stiba is meat as well as my cp. Action goes around the main CPs and u cant change a sh1t. 

Video for forum trolls like me.(5:15-5:25 favorite part)

I remember,it was some time ago,we was loosing farm spots to enemy(and i mean not only my party,but whole ally),and on our asking what can we do to stop that,answer was "Dont give them fight,PR or bsoe,or log of,just dont give them fight,make them lost interest and leave".I remember very well those words from BizQQuit,becouse after them he lost us.Ofc there were lot more decisions from him on witch we angry a lot(like spending 100+ soe + 5kk only for teleports on sieges),but somehow we handle them.But after those words,everything over.Ofc we give him back items we own him.I cant reject he helped us,but in same time we loose too much time of doing nothing,and making 0 progress.So dont use card "i helped,you betrayed".

p.s. And even when we got dismissed from Perc,we didnt intend to switch sides.We had plans with another archer party(i guess you know very well which 1) do make our own clan,even we created it,start lvling it,and so on.Ofc in that night when we got dismissed,rezQQit instead of being cool and grown up guy,and just ignore argue,he try to reach our farm spot and pk us.RezQQit,do you really believe we are that stupid and will let you do this?In same this minute you made us enemy,simple as that.And you will not "done" with no1.Not Soil,not us.It is becouse you dont have brain to do it.Tactic like "dont give them fight" or "recrute everything that moves" will not help you in long therm.Especially in incomming update.I am really impatient to show you what can do to you 2-3 organized archer partys with COV.

Watch on ru off how war works, if your war doesnt have enough human resourses you just cant make competition on epics. Talking about fights is the same, u must be stupid to feed wars by fighting 3 pt of 62-65 vs 3-4 pt of 70.

When u left it was the point when u started to be enemy, because u would never be perk again. And everybody knows how AD wanta aq, so please dont talk if it isnt true, nobody believes that u wanted clan, maybe u wanted 3rd side?)

About recruitment you cant say we made zerg, because soil is grandmaster in recruiting zerg in last months.

Bishop soil trolled but now uses more res scrolls then biz.