Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

NA Prime time vol.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcV8hwfoig

My party was having a 5 minute break while exping at heart all night so I decided to log my spies and check out what was going on (The usual of course)

Sorry I embarassed your party again @MoDoy but please mr +12dex, if you're gunna ride my dick all day & night at least take me out for dinner.

inb4 no debuffs @Rizos

123.png

32 minutes ago, fishfood said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcV8hwfoig

My party was having a 5 minute break while exping at heart all night so I decided to log my spies and check out what was going on (The usual of course)

Sorry I embarassed your party again @MoDoy but please mr +12dex, if you're gunna ride my dick all day & night at least take me out for dinner.

inb4 no debuffs @Rizos

123.png

so last 10 days since that post u logged in everyday until one day there are that many parties? LMAO. Why you didnt make a video how you had more ppl than us at orfen for at least an hour at the same time yday?

15 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

and all of them afraid to go and pvp their enemies who farms the best spot in game :D

oh no fishfood so scary, nothing to do that u can farm abg/bs with 3-6 ppl live and u to kick some1 from loa heart with 100% success you need to outnumber them which means they probably have to quit farming 3 spots to kick ppl from 1.

Just now, BlackJack said:

so last 10 days since that post u logged in everyday until one day there are that many parties? LMAO. Why you didnt make a video how you had more ppl than us at orfen for at least an hour at the same time yday?

same ppl from orfen nice jk that never happend we was 6 from our party

dude all days its same u are saying we are liers? pls atleast dont lose your respect

33 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

same ppl from orfen nice jk that never happend we was 6 from our party

dude all days its same u are saying we are liers? pls atleast dont lose your respect

nope , im just amused fishfood waited 10 days to post this shit, cuze i was online yday in NA prime cuze of epics and i saw total of 3-4 semi active parties farming( judging by teamspeak ). I would bet he checked cameras every single day and waited to make this post. lets recap the time since fishfood came back playing:

1. First he started whinning america prime is dead and he made 40% in 3 days
  2. After that he started complaining he is free farming the best spot in the game
  3. After that when some wars killed him he started complaing wars killed him and its unfair they group together to kill him
  4. And I dont even get what he is whinning about now? He is free farming and still crying? he can farm and if he wants pvp, clearly there are plenty of ppl he can go gank .. so wtf? I am just left with the impression he needs to whine about something to be complete.
Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

so u made this just for me, who is riding now? :D sorry i wasted 3 mins of your life with this video, or actually not, coz u do it everyday anyway and u could post it just now (eventho argument was last weekend?), just because there were no more than 3 parties online at 2 am my time ( so american prime) every single day, but u are hilarious (and i know it be uase i was checking it myself)

i wonder why u didnt post video of WS going abg during last sieges, claiming EU prime is 200 vs 40 :D

Yesterday We had Holiday, We had some plans for fun in N/A time.

Wowwwwww

They are a Family :P 

Peaceful World :P 

They have time to make some picture too

18318824_1374495982644061_1816966405_o.p

Edited by JerrySM

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

i saw total of 3-4 semi active parties farming( judging by teamspeak ).

7 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

" 3-4 semi active parties farming EPIC " :D

Is that the new thing now, make air qoutes instead of an actual quoute so you can change what i said? Makes you look kinda tarded btw.

On 2nd thought your might not comprehend english very well. So it's either that or ur stupid as fuck.

10 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

and all of them afraid to go and pvp their enemies who farms the best spot in game :D

Its just laziness...

2 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Its just laziness...

Rhaegar I know you think you're good because you killed me once, but I can assure you my death was all me for having my level 1 skeleton out he died from damage and I lost TP.

How come every time I try to gank anyone in LoA 9v9 they log out and laugh at "Wasting my time" when in reality I can get anywhere in LoA in just a few mins. 

13 hours ago, BlackJack said:

If you actually had English comprehension you would see why I posted this tonight, Modoy mentioned three different times in one night accusing me of lying over and over again. I felt like I should take 5 mins out of my night and prove this +12 dex retard wrong yet again.

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Is that the new thing now, make air qoutes instead of an actual quoute so you can change what i said? Makes you look kinda tarded btw.

On 2nd thought your might not comprehend english very well. So it's either that or ur stupid as fuck.

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

nope , im just amused fishfood waited 10 days to post this shit, cuze i was online yday in NA prime cuze of epics and i saw total of 3-4 semi active parties farming( judging by teamspeak ). I would bet he checked cameras every single day and waited to make this post. lets recap the time since fishfood came back playing:

1. First he started whinning america prime is dead and he made 40% in 3 days
  2. After that he started complaining he is free farming the best spot in the game
  3. After that when some wars killed him he started complaing wars killed him and its unfair they group together to kill him
  4. And I dont even get what he is whinning about now? He is free farming and still crying? he can farm and if he wants pvp, clearly there are plenty of ppl he can go gank .. so wtf? I am just left with the impression he needs to whine about something to be complete.

So basically you're a contradicting hypocrite, quoting me in YOUR own words. Can you not see how full of shit you are?

I never ONCE said NA time is dead, as we can see it's alive but full of free farm for everyone.

Since when is posting about the facts complaining? Yes I get zerged 9v27 sometimes.

I guess I am a little upset I can't play in EU time and have mass pvp where I get to frag you all day and watch you cry about silence every fight.

inb4 no debuffs @Rizos

58 minutes ago, fishfood said:

If you actually had English comprehension you would see why I posted this tonight, Modoy mentioned three different times in one night accusing me of lying over and over again. I felt like I should take 5 mins out of my night and prove this +12 dex retard wrong yet again.

do u see the dates on the posts?

On 4/25/2017 at 0:53 PM, MoDoy said:
On 4/25/2017 at 5:23 AM, fishfood said:

I never once said NA time is dead. There is 6-7 groups on when I play, 6 of them in Fun/ES/Perks, vs just my party. The NA timezone has been literally free farmed for 3-4 months now until I came back. 

just wanted to make sure for myself, so i run cameras at night my time 2 AM situation? your cp farming heart, kiam cp farming abg, and some solo ES/anarchy/comadreas in BS (i didnt check karik bridge, so maybe there was someone, but thats still 1 party max), so tell me, where exactly are those 6 parties u are talking about?

and there was discussion even before that, because i am pretty sure i stayed on sunday (after sieges) to check NA prime online, and i did same next 5 days in a row, there were NEVER more than 3 parties farming in those days and u come here, week and half after that, when somehow 7 "parties" gathered in NA time for once and good to brag about video and try to say i am lying? hahaha

i am pretty sure if i stayed up for NA primes every single day, i would catch at least once that ur side has 2-3 parties xping at one night, what exactly would that proof?

once again u showed yourself, gratz :D

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

Rhaegar I know you think you're good because you killed me once, but I can assure you my death was all me for having my level 1 skeleton out he died from damage and I lost TP.

How come every time I try to gank anyone in LoA 9v9 they log out and laugh at "Wasting my time" when in reality I can get anywhere in LoA in just a few mins. 

Actually I dont think Im good just bcz we killed u, and also Im not good lol. PvP with same ppl almost every fckin night its kinda boring... And its fckin rare to my cp ppl be logged at least 1 day of the week. In the last days I couldnt play almost for 2 weeks in a row. And all night, everyone have to carry 1-2 box...

When we have enough ppl active to fight, we fight. When not, we just keep exping. 

Thats why I said its just laziness. Our time is precious :D   

41 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

do u see the dates on the posts?

and there was discussion even before that, because i am pretty sure i stayed on sunday (after sieges) to check NA prime online, and i did same next 5 days in a row, there were NEVER more than 3 parties farming in those days and u come here, week and half after that, when somehow 7 "parties" gathered in NA time for once and good to brag about video and try to say i am lying? hahaha

i am pretty sure if i stayed up for NA primes every single day, i would catch at least once that ur side has 2-3 parties xping at one night, what exactly would that proof?

once again u showed yourself, gratz :D

Yes of course you stayed up until 5 am to check NA prime but couldn't find any parties, ok nerd. I only posted this video because you made 3 different posts in one day talking shit out of your ass again.

Go talk about L2 mechanics with your +12 dex somewhere else. 

You and your circle jerk of friends should get off my dick, first it was cute but now it's getting boring.

8 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Yes of course you stayed up until 5 am to check NA prime but couldn't find any parties, ok nerd. I only posted this video because you made 3 different posts in one day talking shit out of your ass again.

i said u many times, i stayed until 2 AM my time (and for example months ago when i got offer to join kiam cp, their prime was from midnight until 4 AM, so it was somewhere in the middle), also i said more than 3 replies week and half ago, yet we couldnt see any video, i wonder why :( 

Go talk about L2 mechanics with your +12 dex somewhere else. 

its hilarious how u still believe i am +12 dex, yet u come try to flame me with "come with your 600 range stun" (and u did that flame with EDIT post, so u wanted to add some saltiness into it, but u failed terribly). honestly, idk where from u got this 600 range and i am not even interested in knowing :D just knowing u are failing hard at this kind of stuff is pathetic enough

You and your circle jerk of friends should get off my dick, first it was cute but now it's getting boring.

look who made topic, made just for me ;) i already try to limit my answers to you, but sometimes its impossible when i see how clueless canadian boy u are -_-

Edited by MoDoy

Okay you win, I can't keep talking to retards anymore it's bringing my IQ down.

+12 dex, doom light, 600 range stuns - L2 Mechanic Modoy

just to clarify so everyone can see (because u are trying to put that sh1t on me :D ), it was first said from fishfood mouth that SR stun range is 600

On 5/2/2017 at 7:12 PM, fishfood said:

Please come at me with rapid fire again, I love those 600 range stun shots too bad you died first because of it.

good that u are done with me, hope its true (replying to this thing will just show pretty much opposite of what u just said ;) cya scrub)

Rapid shot only limits auto attacks, the fact you ran at me and stun shotted me at 600 range is why I said it. Go ahead and check my video where you run in like a hero and die first, it also show cases your party getting slaughtered by me.

Sure you might have baited me into a response since that's your greatest accomplishment being a forum troll, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows you're a monkey. Keep staying up until 5 am watching groups exp to try and prove me wrong, nerd.

4 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Rapid shot only limits auto attacks, the fact you ran at me and stun shotted me at 600 range is why I said it. Go ahead and check my video where you run in like a hero and die first, it also show cases your party getting slaughtered by me.

Sure you might have baited me into a response since that's your greatest accomplishment being a forum troll, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows you're a monkey. Keep staying up until 5 am watching groups exp to try and prove me wrong, nerd.

sure sure u thought it like that :D maybe if u checked video, maybe u would realise i didnt run there coz of range, but because ur party was playing behind corner while AD was getting full load from us

BUT let me tell u once again, U are failing so hard u should stop even trying, BECAUSE rapid fire doesnt limit your auto attack shooting range to 600, so go ahead, u have 1 more try to guess right answer :D but well, now i dont even wonder why u failed with your archer party TWICE :D hahahahaha, pls stop replying, because u are embarassing yourself more and more by your ignorance about this game

PS: just kidding, u dont have 1 more try, dont answer to me, because then your statement will be in vain

Edited by MoDoy

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sure sure u thought it like that :D maybe if u checked video, maybe u would realise i didnt run there coz of range, but because ur party was playing behind corner while AD was getting full load from us

BUT let me tell u once again, U are failing so hard u should stop even trying, BECAUSE rapid fire doesnt limit your auto attack shooting range to 600, so go ahead, u have 1 more try to guess right answer :D but well, now i dont even wonder why u failed with your archer party TWICE :D hahahahaha, pls stop replying, because u are embarassing yourself more and more by your ignorance about this game

PS: just kidding, u dont have 1 more try, dont answer to me, because then your statement will be in vain

Modoy every post you try to bait me into replying than tell me you're not gunna reply but always come back saying some shit nobody cares about.

Get off my dick dude

9 hours ago, fishfood said:

Modoy every post you try to bait me into replying than tell me you're not gunna reply but always come back saying some shit nobody cares about.

Get off my dick dude

I'm so disappointed with your performance yesterday man.

After watching us for like 2 hours, your CP logged and attacked us while I was herding mobs into a train only to die to our 3 active members (I know, it sucked that our overlord silenced most of you). But you threatened with coming back and kill us and, although we were about to go to sleep, we waited, because we are always up for some pvp...

After waiting for 40 min, and since you weren't able to step into the heart, we decided that we might go after you. But instead of waiting, you ran and started to die to mobs. You decided that was better to lose 4% instead of fighting and dying to a mere 1%...

Seriously dude...

• Like 1