Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Because Jungle has nothing to show :)

Just now, Myrtan said:

So your side also will have infinite hp because oh these pots...

to be fair from all the video i watch, this madnass spam was performed only from china and korean guys :D i havent really seen EU cps using them, and even if, not spamming like this for sure :D 

well they cost a lot and weight a lot, but why not puting + con on pr as the guy on the movie and opening wallet to afford them? ^^

Just now, Rizos said:

well they cost a lot and weight a lot, but why not puting + con on pr as the guy on the movie and opening wallet to afford them? ^^

1. they dont cost a lot, compared to CP pots which are 2x more expensive
2. they dont weight a lot, while 1 cp potion wights 100, 1 of these bad boys weight only 5 :P soooo balanced and not p2w feature

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

they actually weight 180 modoy.

yeah, my bad, wrong link on l2wiki, still :D when i saw those video, i laughed really hard

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, my bad, wrong link on l2wiki, still :D when i saw those video, i laughed really hard

Well, cant say he wrecked us, he just used some kind of cheat :)

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

i didnt laugh how he beat u, but how pathetic that is :D getting beaten by that is no shame, even top lvl koreans are getting those asses wrecked by this 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i didnt laugh how he beat u, but how pathetic that is :D getting beaten by that is no shame, even top lvl koreans are getting those asses wrecked by this 

Reroll PR, QHP and f1, f1, f1, f1, f1 :) Chinesse way to win

They donated lots money on this game (also RMT) and still stay zerg. When they fck up with ES they had to pay adena to not getting kicked :D

• Like 1

Is it possible to use qhp with full hp? If yes - these videos is obvious proof of auto-cp clicker. If you check video - qhp usage is instantly stopped every time his hp is full.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Myrciu are u playing on korean server? i see ur nick on some kind of korean pay2win server movie. Ur fanboy with same nick dieing 1 pt vs 1 guy ;/. O wait is it our server? Nice p2w feature we have here, too bad admins think its ok ;/

Free Farm + Donate Epic + RMT, Pay to farm, pay to pvp, and pay to win :v :v.

Cant wait for them with full Epic ;).

They bought Epics from?? ES or Perkunas or SOME1 ?? Drama is coming!!!

NO MONEY NO WIN :P

Edited by JerrySM

8 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

They donated lots money on this game (also RMT) and still stay zerg. When they fck up with ES they had to pay adena to not getting kicked :D

Getting kicked from what?

8 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Is it possible to use qhp with full hp? If yes - these videos is obvious proof of auto-cp clicker. If you check video - qhp usage is instantly stopped every time his hp is full.

Can anyone with castle to test that?

he is using auto clicker I dont need to be a fcking prophet to see it, it's just obvius look at his bar and skill buttom k6? wtf it's not even binded.... Ban him for auto clicker and remove or do the same as event one this QHP and topic could be closed 

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

he is using auto clicker I dont need to be a fcking prophet to see it, it's just obvius look at his bar and skill buttom k6? wtf it's not even binded.... Ban him for auto clicker and remove or do the same as event one this QHP and topic could be closed 

Im not gonna judge if its clicker or not but he could have qhp on macro on f6

Just now, Rizos said:

Im not gonna judge if its clicker or not but he could have qhp on macro on f6

I know about chinas achivemnts in Ciber Sport as well as their speed of breaking buttoms....

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

He could bind k6 to any mouse button.

But yea, i agre those QHPs are bullshit

11 hours ago, Myrtan said:

u know u would actually even beat him 1vs1 in that fight if qhps werent used in that fight, right? :D the moment he used first QHP, he had 3300 hp, and he used 37 of them, which gave him 5500 HP + like 300-400 hp from greater healing potion during the time he stayed alive (PR so "broken" that PR with full epics, 76 lvl and probably doom set ++ would lose vs gladiator 70 lvl with full plate armor and deadmans glory, and gladi wins :P )

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u know u would actually even beat him 1vs1 in that fight if qhps werent used in that fight, right? :D the moment he used first QHP, he had 3300 hp, and he used 37 of them, which gave him 5500 HP + like 300-400 hp from greater healing potion during the time he stayed alive (PR so "broken" that PR with full epics, 76 lvl and probably doom set ++ would lose vs gladiator 70 lvl with full plate armor and deadmans glory, and gladi wins :P )

It's normal. Archers cant beat gladiator 1 v 1 unless they attack unexpected and gladi will be perma stunned. When I was lvl 68 I beat 74-75 PR from Fun, too bad I didnt record yet at that time. He tried to bsoe, but well didnt work for him and I was untagged haha

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

It's normal. Archers cant beat gladiator 1 v 1 unless they attack unexpected and gladi will be perma stunned.

or u use terrain smart and somehow survives first 1 minute of kite :D 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Ah yes you talking about that situation. But lvl 62 and lvl 70 is a big difference. After I got lvl 69 I started to realize how powerfull my char became. Back then even lionheart didnt help me in pvp with you. Now try 1 v 1 me and we will see the outcome :D

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Isn't it hard if glad with sonic move has more speed then archer or am i wrong?