Sign in to follow this  
Capone

What is your Profession (Jungle Wars 5)

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

- What is your profession?!

- Scamming ppl! AOOOOYYY

Hjufnbh.png?1

:S

Ye, pls let me out of your shitposts and ask Kakar if u wanna get informed before talking. When he inform me that Isno scummed him the first thing i did was to dismiss him from clan and ban him from TS also. Thanks for watching..

• Like 3

Ye, i just saw isno in movie miniature so i thought ur proud of him ;). About movie, 1st fight lost vs 1 player, 2nd fight in castle 1v1 also lost. Will watch the rest of movie on pc but begining so far looks shitty ^^

2 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

nice fights, nice music, especially nice edit. 

I enjoyed it a lot, can't wait for the next one:)

Thank you very much mate! Appreciate that!

Good video, nice frapses overall. But one fight was 3-4 our parties vs 2 parties Perkunas in LOA, so they couldn't win anyway. But many Times we fight 3 parties vs 5. This is how L2 ganking looks, many Times numbers win. 

• Like 2

Nice, good close view for making movies, but not so usefull for pvp itself - less control. Sadly in loa we had mixed party with ppl not on their chars. Also Rolan party played right in that pvp.

38 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

hi, my profession is gladiator and i like to throw bananas at people 2.gif

2.gif2.gif2.gif

0b9e86b113e54d38fb645a1ecf89b8c640b572f3f2c816e4f0b4abd8237e81a1.jpg

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rip said:

I liked your previous vidoes but this one isn't really good imho

Like or dislike its a personal opinion for everyone and i accept them all.. :)

11 minutes ago, Capone said:

Like or dislike its a personal opinion for everyone and i accept them all.. :)

I have same opinion. Your last movie was cool, but this movie it seems you struggled for good clips and just put rly boring fights.

1st fight you show ganking 1 live playing farming solo and killing his boxes and you actually lose to the live player.

2nd fight was complete waste of 1min :D

3rd 4th 5th fight , you just show boring zerg fights where you have atleast 1 pt over enemies and some times double the numbers. Okey i can justify fight vs soulmates cuze it was longer and many of you got rekt so it seemed closer than it was. Or the 4th fight where we are rushing into 2 parties with a mixed archer party. But the last 5th "fight" was extremely pathetic. You are 4 parties and its 2 parties of enemies trying to harras you not ot farm, their goal is to make you gather and than PR, How is that movie quality clip..?

Only fight worth watching was last one in abg.

p.s: So u brought 4 parties to loa on wednesday when our cp was off, funny how you never came when we are on monday tuestday and yday.

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Good video, nice frapses overall. But one fight was 3-4 our parties vs 2 parties Perkunas in LOA, so they couldn't win anyway. But many Times we fight 3 parties vs 5. This is how L2 ganking looks, many Times numbers win. 

true, but when was the last time you've seen us put a 3-4-5v2 fight in a movie. While this movie is mosty full of such clipcs. VS SM its 2v3 ? 1st fight vs perks is on sunday where you had 3 parties in loa and it was out off day so we made some random ass party to harras you. This fight is 2 archers 1 tank 1 necro ganking  2 melee parties, you can check rizo has 5 melees on him at some point :D It's 1v2 fight at the very least. Last fight wasn't even a fight it was 4v2 where my guess is bizz just came to harras your farm with no intention to fight. Why is this fight even worth the HD space?

If i posted same clips but from my side you'd just call me zerg and move on.

Edited by BlackJack

20 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

true, but when was the last time you've seen us put a 3-4-5v2 fight in a movie. While this movie is mosty full of such clipcs. VS SM its 2v3 ? 1st fight vs perks is on sunday where you had 3 parties in loa and it was out off day so we made some random ass party to harras you. This fight is 2 archers 1 tank 1 necro ganking  2 melee parties, you can check rizo has 5 melees on him at some point :D It's 1v2 fight at the very least. Last fight wasn't even a fight it was 4v2 where my guess is bizz just came to harras your farm with no intention to fight. Why is this fight even worth the HD space?

No need to argue which fights were worth to put and which were not. He liked these fights, so he put them and of course evryone has right for opinion. All that matters is action on the video, and of course he lost to one guy, but look. That guy rooted him with box PP, and was recharging himself. He didnt have Chance to win without mana anyway :) It's very hard to win with WL with such a lack of mana, with that lvl difference. In 4 my video I managed to win with WL who was at that time about 3-4 lvls higher than me, but I played smart. Recharge before every attack to deal as many damage as possible, If you lose too much mana, youre done as a gladi :D Im pretty sure Eulogist wouldn't even put this fight to the video, but look how much Balu started to cry excusing himself that Eulogist using QHP and this convinced him to do that.

Edited by Myrtan

15 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

No need to argue which fights were worth to put and which were not.

I am not arguing that, im saying that ppl blame some movies being disliked on "war", but as a matter of fact you can go and see we had good things to say about his previous movie, because fights were worth watching.The idea of a movie is to put out some content everyone can watch and find interesting/cool to spend their time. Zerg fights are not rly fun to watch, mainly because you can't showcase any personal skill or hard/long fight and every mass pvp in this movie was just zerg/rush into enemy with double the numbers.

edit: Also good quality mass pvp movies are very helpful to promote server while zerg fights are not.

Edited by BlackJack

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

hi, my profession is gladiator and i like to throw bananas at people 2.gif

Just came up to that crazy meme idea :D

banana.jpg

3 minutes ago, vinter said:

ScooLive noob, He could won the siege for his clan. But choose for kill boxes in throne room...

How it is supposed he knew that pray is already casted?Wall hack or what?

6 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

How it is supposed he knew that pray is already casted?Wall hack or what?

He left his clan fighting outside the castle and went inside the castle to kill a box,
 and he could check if anyone was casting the castle.
Edited by vinter

1 minute ago, vinter said:

He left his clan fighting outside the castle and entered the castle to kill a stall, he could check if anyone was castle the castle. 

misunderstand then

46 minutes ago, vinter said:

ScooLive noob, He could won the siege for his clan. But choose for kill boxes in throne room...

In two my videos, I realized two chinesse Glads were hitting without SS, so what did you expect from Chinesse gladiator? to use brain? 

first in my top will remain legiana, but you my friend have fairly received second place on all time best list.