Rizos

Siege 02.07.2017, ES no castle? SUP?

kk nf guys .. go and scummed all rok and talk about scum so what ? our member make scum and we kicked him for ever.. what you do know? you planned to scumm and other clans-guys ?:o @Yomana

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We are sure that if you were coming to take it back success rate would be 100%.Who can survive against Jungle Forces ?(No One)

I think that Es ally was too generous at this Siege.They give all their castles in order to keep server alive.Because as we know they dominate this server so for two weeks no problem.

Next time use better excuses thats pathetic.You cant even organize a good faking strategy .

Jungle Forces >SM  (Wtf isno share Weed with all of you)

i told what about kure ? that he is malakas ? he is cos he cant control his anger about ur retarded behavior 24/7. but i guess i am a much bigger malakas for not listening to ppl who said that we cant work with u. so lets close it at this. U failed. we didnt. we played as we should u didnt. and if u wanna suggest that there is any clan on ur side that can face us on even numbers, just LOL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

kk nf guys .. go and scummed all rok and talk about scum so what ? our member make scum and we kicked him for ever.. what you do know? you planned to scumm and other clans-guys ?:o @Yomana

I scummed ROK?? , dont smoke weed with isno man......rofl 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We are sure that if you were coming to take it back success rate would be 100%.Who can survive against Jungle Forces ?(No One)

I think that Es ally was too generous at this Siege.They give all their castles in order to keep server alive.Because as we know they dominate this server so for two weeks no problem.

Next time use better excuses thats pathetic.You cant even organize a good faking strategy .

Jungle Forces >SM  (Wtf isno share Weed with all of you)

Dude, you blind? I said that we had ally who could help us get it back if the strategy was different. Yes, we wouldn't have chances alone with SM with higher lvls, good parties and epics. All Im saying, that posting screen of your CC, while you had 0 fights for this castle and bragging that you taken it from us its just pathetic. I wouldn;t care if Kure wouldn't post that screen how 30 heroes took castle from the whole zerg. We lost it, because all force was concentrated on Aden, and its the same reason why OOC lost castle too.

3 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

malaka are u brain dead  ? where did u hear that ? i guess its your tactic to spam bullshit so much that it becomes the truth. Like when i came to help u after getting rekt at ab by "5 pts" and i found 3.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, you blind? I said that we had ally who could help us get it back if the strategy was different. Yes, we wouldn't have chances alone with SM with higher lvls, good parties and epics. All Im saying, that posting screen of your CC, while you had 0 fights for this castle and bragging that you taken it from us its just pathetic. I wouldn;t care if Kure wouldn't post that screen how 30 heroes took castle from the whole zerg. We lost it, because all force was concentrated on Aden, and its the same reason why OOC lost castle too.

I think that's strategy..

Edited by Bilbao
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Butthurt guys talking about me like im scummer for NOT getting my char back. And yes you have it cause i dont want to get it back , so dont talk shit or i will change my mind.

LMAO 

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Ask about Oren then .We visited that castle too.Some of you were there so they could tell you what happen Sm vs TFD/Terroristas VsJF.

At the fights we face equal or a bit more people we dominate them.Its not always about numbers its not always about levels.Its about abilities something that you have to work a lot to achieve it .

Capito?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Did you exist anywhere as a side?Cause as far as i saw from streams only Rebirth vs WS was active in this siege.

we take your CASTLE helloooo

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pepon said:

malaka are u brain dead  ? where did u hear that ? i guess its your tactic to spam bullshit so much that it becomes the truth. Like when i came to help u after getting rekt at ab by "5 pts" and i found 3.

go pee protector guy.

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

We were hiding whole siege. 

FFS Stop propaganda ..We dont even exist..Hope one day Join ES ally and learn from them.

only reason we had problems at aden was because american part of ally was fighting with SM's 24/7 on oren. If SM didnt participate, rebirth wouldnt be able to enter siege zone at aden probably cuze we were literally 1/3 of ally defending vs full rebirth/ooc ally.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Look, simple fact, You have taken the castle with 0 resistance. Im not talking only about Jungle, Im talking about all ally which is more helpfull than our previous one. You brag that you taken the castle with 30 ppl, while you didnt face anybody which is pathetic. You just came and casted, while Jungle was defending this castle last 2 sieges. It's all for me, be happy that you taken castle and brag in forum you took it with 30 ppl mighty heroes.

how is showing CC number (and kind of bragging that they took castle with it) any different from u posting screenshot 2 sieges ago with "how few people u had" when u took castle only because everybody was fighting vs WS and we kept only aden back then coz of it? :D 

On 6/4/2017 at 9:18 PM, Myrtan said:

18948738_1491356954254894_1544057027_o.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

how is showing CC number (and kind of bragging that they took castle with it) any different from u posting screenshot 2 sieges ago with "how few people u had" when u took castle only because everybody was fighting vs WS and we kept only aden back then coz of it? :D 

Finally MoDoy, i was waiting you to replied! :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

Mby you missed the point, i show (tell) CC numbers after every siege for some time already...

But yeah, feeling that we took castle from jungle is priceless, no doubt :D 

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

Mby you missed the point, i show (tell) CC numbers after every siege for some time already...

But yeah, feeling that we took castle from jungle is priceless, no doubt :D 

i mean, i dont see problem of u bragging with CC and kind of laugh/flame jungle with it :D guess they prosper much more from their new alliance and u are in deep sh1ts w/o them :P 

Edited by MoDoy

20 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Ask about Oren then .We visited that castle too.Some of you were there so they could tell you what happen Sm vs TFD/Terroristas VsJF.

At the fights we face equal or a bit more people we dominate them.Its not always about numbers its not always about levels.Its about abilities something that you have to work a lot to achieve it .

Capito?

Yes we have a lot to improve and work on. We are not yet close to be as Jerna pt or Sayo who are very good parties. For example I'm the guy for who this server is first real server. Because last time, I was playing I was 10 yo. But I don't agree that we don't know how to play when we win many fights with equal/more numbers and levels opponents what you will see on my new video. All for me what was idiotic here, just Kure bragging that 30+/- ppl defeated 130 ppl by taking the castle, while they haven't meet any opponents for it. Congratulations, and see you on the next siege. I hope you will keep castle, it's important for SM to rebuild ally.

Edited by Myrtan