Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Tactical Tank Last

14 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Let me give you just an example on about what expose means.
Target Locked.
FIRE!

312312.png

i would ask what for i am guilty or where did u even find this comment (dunno even who wrote it), but couldnt care less ^_^ and if current me people consider as toxic, duh, i dont know what they would say i would actually try to be toxic and gather even some warning points with my posts

top DA bot since 2015, najs

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

what happened?You mad bro?ah?ahhhhhh? Lapai mi huia, Duhai mi BITCH

ye so mad that your english is incomprehensible, anyway will be easy to see who is better you or pistolas with 2.0 and oly comming soon :)

You can ask pistolas about that.I dont want to continiou this because i won.
Dont change the current subject little putanaki.
Why nobody asked "WHO WAS HELPED AGAINST SERVER RULES BY BIZ IN THE PAST?" Im very curious to see your answers :D

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You can ask pistolas about that.I dont want to continiou this because i won.
Dont change the current subject little putanaki.
Why nobody asked "WHO WAS HELPED AGAINST SERVER RULES BY BIZ IN THE PAST?" Im very curious to see your answers :D

i know you dont speak english very well but

he literally said IF

IF

IF

IF

Let me translate for you: He said that if he previously turned a blind eye for ppl who got banned for botting ( i imagine he meant ppl from oppa's party) he wont do it anymore cuze its ultimately bad for all. If you think this is damaging information than you are even stupider than I thought.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i know you dont speak english very well but

he literally said IF

IF

IF

IF

Let me translate for you: He said that if he previously turned a blind eye for ppl who got banned for botting ( i imagine he meant ppl from oppa's party) he wont do it anymore cuze its ultimately bad for all. If you think this is damaging information than you are even stupider than I thought.

he didnt said that he turned a blind eye but Defend them.This dont means a blind eye.Also is Oppa Pt got banned? :o didnt know that.My bad
As i said this is an example of expose and you already got mad.Think about the real exposes.So calm yourself for now.

12 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

he didnt said that he turned a blind eye but Defend them.This dont means a blind eye.Also is Oppa Pt got banned? :o didnt know that.My bad
As i said this is an example of expose and you already got mad.Think about the real exposes.So calm yourself for now.

ye so mad drinking some ouzo on my porch watching https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick, if you live anywhere near Σιθωνία, you should come join me, bring some ice cuze im running low ill share a drink with you and you can tell me all about how much better you are than pistolas.

Edited by BlackJack

gz leonidas you win 4-5 agianst me whit the same buffs (no mendal) no epic but i make a big mistake i just come to play like i was playing  !you change your dyes to foul wit coz you play fair and ask for figth only whitout mendal .ofc whit beter casting spam just one fear faster and gg .and whit better casting you lose 4 times gz

Edited by pistolas

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

gz leonidas you win 4-5 agianst me whit the same buffs (no mendal) no epic but i make a big mistake i just come to play like i was playing  !you change your dyes to foul wit coz you play fair and ask for figth only whitout mendal .ofc whit beter casting spam just one fear faster and gg .and whit better casting you lose 4 times gz

You are boring .. do not become and ridiculous ..

Edited by FireBeaSt

10 hours ago, pistolas said:

First of all dont cry
Second of all dont cry and be lier.You see i dont start to flame anything about that just let it pass and you start cry-flame for no reason.I have strong proofs you used epics on our duel cause of many fears fail in row(even no mental)compared to me that i never did that.You learnt that epics is not the thing that makes the player but the opposite.Players like you win only because of immunity epics give you + success rate.I Will respect players that play without epics and own anything.And you are not this guy.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

30 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

First of all dont cry
Second of all dont cry and be lier.You see i dont start to flame anything about that just let it pass and you start cry-flame for no reason.I have strong proofs you used epics on our duel cause of many fears fail in row(even no mental)compared to me that i never did that.You learnt that epics is not the thing that makes the player but the opposite.Players like you win only because of immunity epics give you + success rate.I Will respect players that play without epics and own anything.And you are not this guy.

1s802v.jpg

You said same after duel with me that i had full epics etc while i had only aq lvl 3. #STRONK PROOFS

Edited by Rizos

I like how they understimated you, and in the end you came victorious from this fight. I hope that managed to shut them. Only thing is that they trash you because you are in JF, and these two sides dislike us more than eachother but mby they should make together one big happy family if they always picking on us together. Also respect to Pistolas, who accepted the challenge not just talk big in forum. GZ Leo, very good job. I hope you frapsed :D

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

1s802v.jpg

You said same after duel with me that i had full epics etc while i had only aq lvl 3. #STRONK PROOFS

behind every casted debuff there is this guy

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

I dont care about your video I just now know that I am beter for you in all parts beter human beter player I play whit desavandage and I make 4-5 its win for me .. 

15 minutes ago, pistolas said:

I dont care about your video I just now know that I am beter for you in all parts beter human beter player I play whit desavandage and I make 4-5 its win for me .. 

you are pathetic..

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

I like how they understimated you, and in the end you came victorious from this fight. I hope that managed to shut them. Only thing is that they trash you because you are in JF, and these two sides dislike us more than eachother but mby they should make together one big happy family if they always picking on us together. Also respect to Pistolas, who accepted the challenge not just talk big in forum. GZ Leo, very good job. I hope you frapsed :D

I think leo was disliked way before he joined jungle. He is just toxic but its funny how you people defend him cause he is in your cp/clan. :)

I do believe he is a good player but that comes second.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

I think leo was disliked way before he joined jungle. He is just toxic but its funny how you people defend him cause he is in your cp/clan. :)

He defend himself well :) He don't need protectors. But admit that I am right, you guys and Perks hate us more than you hate eachother (an Im not talking about Asian part of SM, they stay out of it) I see that but bullsh1tting everyday about Jungle and liking eachother's posts, flaming together Leo videos, Legiana videos etc. Mby joining WS is better idea for you than dickholding together as enemies in this forum. I heard Bizz still lookingfor active Cps...

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

He defend himself well :) He don't need protectors. But admit that I am right, you guys and Perks hate us more than you hate eachother (an Im not talking about Asian part of SM, they stay out of it) I see that but bullsh1tting everyday about Jungle and liking eachother's posts, flaming together Leo videos, Legiana videos etc. Mby joining WS is better idea for you than dickholding together as enemies in this forum. I heard Bizz still lookingfor active Cps...

Ofc we flame Legiana's videos because he is in jungle... Wtf? When will you realize that reason of flame is quality of movie. Do you see flames under your or Eulogist's videos? As far as i know you are in same clan

Just now, Rip said:

Ofc we flame Legiana's videos because he is in jungle... Wtf? When will you realize that reason of flame is quality of movie. Do you see flames under your or Eulogist's videos? As far as i know you are in same clan

Thats not my point. My point is WS  + EU SM members dickholding in this forum against Jungle. And you can see that everyday :D

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Thats not my point. My point is WS  + EU SM members dickholding in this forum against Jungle. And you can see that everyday :D

So why did u write that bullshit

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

So why did u write that bullshit

I tell you what, if it wasnt been like that, Perk wouldn't care to pick on Leo with pistolasand comment here. But they hate him, and hate our clan in general. So this is not bullshit, look at the comments in this thread and any other. Think again if that what I said is bullsh1t. :D Anyways,.. my words wont change anything, have a good day.

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, FireBeaSt said:

you are pathetic..

i always wanted to ask, who the fack is this clown in game? :P

• Like 1

Just now, Sensei said:

i always wanted to ask, who the fack is this clown in game? :P

iH3rth or something like that, SK from hated jungle

wtf, i ve posted it like 3-4 times, u are the dude i dislike the most in this server cos u ve given me a tonz of reasons. while most perkunas didnt, except some cases which i dont even need to name. so what do u mean ? i dont "hate" any1 in a game, but truly i believe i couldnt hang out with u in RL.

EDIT: and if u believe the whole server banded together in "hating you", while u didnt bother them one bit with ur impact ingame (cos of levels) then i guess u r doing something wrong

Edited by Pepon

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

iH3rth or something like that, SK from hated jungle

i am clown ? go found sws... cause you lose in same number haha and all its afk and box in your pt.. as always .