SolSol

Runes instead of SA?

so i heard that we are getting Runes instead of SA in 2.0 that means i wont be able to have wide blow on my pole is it true?  

that already sounds like a huge deal breaker for me sadly.

Just now, SolSol said:

so i heard that we are getting Runes instead of SA in 2.0 that means i wont be able to have wide blow on my pole is it true?  

that already sounds like a huge deal breaker for me sadly.

yes, its true, instead u will be able to have critical chance rune on your pole, which will guarantee 50% crit rate on auto attacks (however first u have to be rich to get high lvl rune)

its very difficult to hit mobs without wide blow this decision takes away the essence of poles it needs reconsideration 

its gonna ruin  the idea of my whole class ofc i can spam aoe all the time but i will need recharger 24/24 or sit all the time

Edited by SolSol

7 minutes ago, SolSol said:

its very difficult to hit mobs without wide blow this decision takes away the essence of poles it needs reconsideration 

its gonna ruin  the idea of my whole class

i wouldnt be that sure about it? wasnt that SA used only on some C grade pole and A grade pole? anything else didnt even have that option and everybody was playing with other options anyway? (like critical stun, health or haste?)

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i wouldnt be that sure about it? wasnt that SA used only on some C grade pole and A grade pole? anything else didnt even have that option and everybody was playing with other options anyway? (like critical stun, health or haste?)

im sure Tallum Glaive had one anyway its a major blow on my leveling and farming experience till S grade only played till (A grade to official)

now ill have to sit all the time cause all i can do is spam aoe skill

also dont forget that the game was full of catacombs with corners now in the outer fields pole without wide blow is gonna be horrible

Edited by SolSol

3 minutes ago, SolSol said:

im sure Tallum Glaive had one anyway its a major blow on my leveling and farming experience till S grade only played till (A grade to official)

now ill have to sit all the time cause all i can do is spam aoe skill

idk dude, that SA wasnt even that good, but times changes and yeah, on lower lvls it still will be AoE with skills, just late solo AoE will change if u have proper buffs, then u go auto attack all the way same as it used to be, no problem to hit all mobs on huge ass trains if u train them properly in the corner

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

idk dude, that SA wasnt even that good, but times changes and yeah, on lower lvls it still will be AoE with skills, just late solo AoE will change if u have proper buffs, then u go auto attack all the way same as it used to be, no problem to hit all mobs on huge ass trains if u train them properly in the corner

if it was good or not its subjective on playstyle

so if i wanna kill 3-4 mobs i have to find a corner cause they choosed to remove SA i wanted to manage my mp with my health 

also a lot places dont even have corners

Just now, SolSol said:

if it was good or not its subjective on playstyle

so if i wanna kill 3-4 mobs i have to find a corner cause they choosed to remove SA i wanted to manage my mp with my health 

also a lot places dont even have corners

u dont really need corner, tree, rock or simple wall usually makes the trick

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u dont really need corner, tree, rock or simple wall usually makes the trick

no its does not they spread on your two sides and the autoattack only hits half of them 

Edited by SolSol

11 hours ago, SolSol said:

its gonna ruin  the idea of my whole class ofc i can spam aoe all the time but i will need recharger 24/24 or sit all the time

LVL 75/76 WARLORDS ON SERVER KNOW SECRET FOR LEVELING W.O WIDE BLOW, OTHER WARLORDS HATE THEM CHECK PICTURES [CLICK HERE]

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

you might prefer to autohit all mobs in 180 degrees  at once but you would still depend on a recharger. At least one of your skills (aoe stun) ll need to be used all the time cause hp will drop very fast without it and auto-hit-vampiric wont cover the looses as easy as in other chronicles, you rely on mp for soloing, perhaps until very high levels with help of crit rune / super rune of crit stun (zaken update) and other things tactics may change. Anyway warlords are not facing any kind of dificulties because of it. Actually with just 1 box/friend recharger you can solo properly ;)

Edited by Cyane

5 minutes ago, Cyane said:

you might prefer in lower-mid lvls to autohit all mobs at once but the true is that even if that was the case you ll depend on a recharger. At least one of your skills (aoe stun) ll need to be used all the time cause hp will drop very fast without it and auto-hit-vampiric wont cover the looses as easy as in other chronicles, you rely on mp for soloing, perhaps until very high levels with help of crit rune / super rune of crit stun (zaken update) and other things tactics may change. Anyway warlords are not facing any kind of dificulties because of it. Actually with just 1 box/friend recharger you can solo properly ;)

not even a warlord , im a spoiler yes i would like to go to lower mobs and being able to autoattack and the whole idea of wide blow is to play without looking  for corners rocks and trees all the time (not that they are viable option anyway besides corners) you can run all the time use aoe and stop autoattack when you feel the time is right.

at the current state half mobs wont get hit and it will stay like that because for some reason we get runes instead of SA 

59 minutes ago, Rizos said:

U need to adapt to new system :)

yeah going single target weapon ,  pole probably wont worth the hassle

Edited by SolSol

As spoiler never, all they have is spinning slasher that doesnt even do that much damage cause it doesnt crits, and you can't survive trains with autoatacks withouth aoe Stun (warlord skill), now i understand your concern i remember the time when we had a full party with pole with wideblow SA (back in C4) and we farmed all rooms at entrance of ascetics at same time. But this is clássic so you just have to adapt, cause 1st vampiric doesnt work same way and sustain damage with vampiric is simply not doable here, 2nd having no SA since start here just make you be more carefull (or should) and you farm 15-21 in each train, until lvl 65-70 and all you need is a EE and attack speed potion lvl 2, while everyone else needs a tank besides the EE/SE. 

Edited by Baluu

if it's about killing speed on a spoiler, 2 handed swords with +STR builds work quite fine for killing mobs 1 by 1.

you deal more damage than with the usual 1h blunts, and you also crit a bit more often.

you should probably just join AoE parties if you want faster leveling, since they can pull entire areas, while with a spear you would be limited only to X amount of mobs + hp/mp regen issues.

Edited by Arcanum

21 hours ago, SolSol said:

15c.jpg

With the old style SA, you'd get like, what, 200 crit rate with buffs? With runes you can get 500 with some effort. Unless you're farming 1/2 HP mobs, with the rune system you're going to farm much faster. It will just take slightly more effort since you're going to use corners more and plant the hits more wisely, but unless you're a bot (and even if so) you're going to be very happy with it, trust me.

dF0twH.png

• Like 3