Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

16 minutes ago, Capone said:

Well you are talking shit about things you never experience like epics on DL ally you never exist there  you are telling me i get money from epics while my  party got over 10 epics on inventorys so if i sell epics too how many epics my party should have?do the math here son,Sound good to  you but dont work (If you only knew how epics work)
You mad cause i said you lick balls? Ok lets say this more politely.You talk and act consindering only your interest
and in the end my pt is 74-76 Of course idiot we log for epics thats how it works
P.S you have no clue  and you talk sooooooooo much 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

I understent why jungle join es they wont some free farm and more ppl to protect them ..ofc they wont to take epic but now they know how hard it to farm and take epics ... try hard or let epics for the old boys (hard to sare epic in only one clan :-) )

3 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well you are talking shit about things you never experience like epics on DL ally you never exist there  you are telling me i get money from epics while my  party got over 10 epics on inventorys so if i sell epics too how many epics my party should have?do the math here son,Sound good to  you but dont work (If you only knew how epics work)
You mad cause i said you lick balls? Ok lets say this more politely.You talk and act consindering only your interest
and in the end my pt is 74-76 Of course idiot he log for epics thats how it works
P.S you have no clue  and you talk sooooooooo much 

Iam an idiot who dont know much about how epics works but i know much about how some of you making money against the rules of the server.
Love the way to see you have nothing to say, but only saying bullshit and bluring vision of some others here.
Big mouths getting smaller like i said..

• Like 1

Just now, Capone said:

Iam an idiot who dont know much about how epics works but i know much about how some of you making money against the rules of the server.
Love the way to see you have nothing to say, but only saying bullshit and bluring vision of some others here.

Tell me about this money I dont understent you !I will farm epic coz I wont all of my pt foul epic ! 

What low lvls u talking about u braindead monkey? We joined DL when we was 69 lvl. What low lvls? Back in time your main parties was 71-72.

On top of everything you have no english comprehension skills. BizQQuit helped you from low levels and u abandoned him for higher lvl free farm. Talk about braindead monkey, rofl. I couldn't care less if you "left us" few months back because we didn't want to kick Jungle for you and handle you free epics.

• As its said in previous topics - before my CP joined DL you had no clue what is LOA farm in EU primes. If it wasnt me and fishfood to sustain and protect your spots in LOA, you would continue hiding in primes where noone plays.. like you are doing now. "sorry prime time is over" right after enemies logging. Thats your trade mark.

That's because all CPs that could farm loa properly could to it almost the entire day, so why bother being zerged by an ally that had a 76 stacked oppa party during the zergish prime. You joined when others joined too, DL finally had competitive numbers to take the fight, wasnt because of YOU special kid. And yea i'm sure it was your 6x archers holding loa, not the 74+ fighters and mages that carried the ally. That's also why you begged Soil to call all the 5x/low 6x parties in the ally to come be meatshield for you pricks (mimimi, no loa help no epics, mimimi) as soon as you lost a fight without some of the high level CPs online, cuz you were so strong on your own. You couldn't see reality if it was 10cm in front of you.

• I have no clue who you are but i am pretty sure i didnt begged anyone to stay and defend EU time. And most certain i didnt begged anyone to join my clan. About bj skills ill contact you to teach me  since you end up as a master.

Probably the only CP in our clan which u kept trying to recruit. Keep acting dumb. Cuz i can only hope it is acting, or else you are really stupid, like Myrciu's level of stupidity.

What brazilian CP you talking about? And dont talk to me about outnumbering because your trashcans farming with 20 ppl on 1 spot so they can protect each other and at least steal some farm. If for some reason they got just 1 CP there when some enemy appears instand 2nd party logging because there is no such thing like CP vs CP for you.       

We were coming to you and rolan with 2 parties bro, you just kept running back until you met Itommy's. We abandoned our advantage point at heart to fight at bridge, but you still just kept running back. You had 2 actual CPs, we had 2 mixed parties, why so scared ? You say you hate biz tactics but you do the same hypocrite. At least he isn't a fake person like you, if he zergs he owns up to it. 

15 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Brazilian CP? Man, we work at EU Primes... LOL.

Tell that to Itommy's CP who was there full (or close to full) helping awaken zerg us.

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

I understent why jungle join es they wont some free farm and more ppl to protect them ..ofc they wont to take epic but now they know how hard it to farm and take epics ... try hard or let epics for the old boys (hard to sare epic in only one clan :-) )

We wanted treatment with respect, and a little help. We got that, and look where we are now. I have nothing against you pistolas, but stop spreading bullsh1ts.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You just #Got_PSoiled

Still w8ing for you....
i remember when you pm and you said when you hit 74 (on pekrunas side ) my whole pt will suffer......
as  capone said 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

We wanted treatment with respect, and a little help. We got that, and look where we are now. I have nothingagainst you pistolas, but stop spreading bullsh1ts.

Gz if you are ok there but were is the bullsh1ts?

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

Still w8ing for you....
i remember when you pm and you said when you hit 74 (on pekrunas side ) my whole pt will suffer......

Where are you waiting?
We roll abg/loa/bs but you are never there.

2 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Tell me about this money I dont understent you !I will farm epic coz I wont all of my pt foul epic ! 

I wish i could understand you.. Keep provoke me and i will give you some examples with true facts on how making money against server rules..

Gz if you are ok there but were is the bullsh1ts?

About our desire of free farm, if that was the case we would now non-stop stay in LOA day by day. But instead we are comming to AB to pvp for spots :)

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Capone said:

I wish i could understand you.. Keep provoke me and i will give you some examples with true facts on how making money against server rules..

Say manes and give proofs 

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

We wanted treatment with respect, and a little help. We got that, and look where we are now. I have nothingagainst you pistolas, but stop spreading bullsh1ts.

You know very well we treated you well inside the ally. If Kure alone rustled your jimmies to the point where you'd rather join the people who actually sneakily flamed you much harder to us everyday, there is nothing we can do about that, gl and hf. Just don't act like you were the reason we did anything. You know you were not a great help, you know you stepped inside Loa  literally once with us and that we couldn't babysit you 24/7 in AB, you got free castle among other things, but those subjects are long dead i guess, whats the point... One day you say you had to move on and find an ally that suited your timezone better, next day you say you just wanted more respect... lol.

19 minutes ago, Capone said:

Its the truth about ZacMan and Direktor. Not gonna say more.. Im just here to shut some big mouths and not gonna open more.. I will just open some butt holes only if they keep fck with me..

Kinda worthless without translating, so why you don't answer anything about the gear instead? Zacman stole it all, sold it all, and like i said, didn't give a single animal bone back to Direktor when he came back to play, Honored Jungle player, just like Isno and Bottaki.

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

do you even know whos on our cp dude? 
Are you on drugs or smthing?

hide and don't talk to much .

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Still w8ing for you....
as  capone said 

Triggered by 2 words.For now i can speak only for myself so anyone from your party for 1v1 even im 71 lvl?Oh i forgot you're happy my tank is dead but let me remind you one thing.My destro got balls boy!

2 minutes ago, Capone said:

3 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

do you even know whos on our cp dude? 
Are you on drugs or smthing?

Your CP? I thought that you were running random parties like someone said before..
Sry no im not a user of drugs..
Keep fckin with me, that was the less i could do for for guys trying to mess with me and hiding in caves..

I play in archer pt and I dint know ? Wtf next time dont talk for my pt if you have nothink to say plz 

idk.. Do u even playing?