Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You are funny, we didn't ask for protection 24/7 all we asked just where are our allies, when Perkunas low Clans got assistance from high lvls parties of their ally. We didn't feel like in ally. And you are lying here, we started at that time to making epic chars that was ne of the agreement with Jerna etc. :)

time it took me to make lvl.50 mage  :  5 days
time it takes average jungle member to make lvl.50 mage  :  1,5 month

true valuable allies!

Edited by Sensei

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

time it took me to make lvl.50 mage  :  5 days
time it takes average jungle member to make lvl.50 mage  :  1,5 month

true valuable allies!

Yup, and now we make Epics with Rebirth ally, so you have to dickhold with Perkunas otherwise we would win every single one. Rebirth has 3 more full CPS active everyday ready on sieges etc. So now, cry me a river and say how big trashes we are, while you hold the dick of bizz on epicsand basically let them take it Ah wait, he quit... of Kiam :D 

aren't you the one who cried about that orfen?
last thing you can say about SM is d1ckholding, when it's pretty much 1 party left this time of the year.
To new viewers: no , this guy is not brainwashed, he is naturally...special.
Have a nice experience

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

So with your logic if you say some bad thing about president, you should immadiately go to jail for that. People in power like presidents, polliticians, or server admins must reckon with the fact that some people will criticize even with not a good reasons. But I guess, you just came here to say one more thing about Jungle. ;)

Talking about rules here, which is something that a lot of Jungle members simply ignore. You made a very stupid comparison, but sure, if it is against the laws of the country why shouldn't he be thrown in jail? Wanna try going to North Korea and talk shit (or even make a joke) about Kim ? Be my guest. There is a huge difference between not agreeing with rules/not respecting the rules. You play on a private server, you arent playing soccer inside your house to make your own rules.

Forbidden for all users:

3. Post messages containing:
     3.1 Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

Edited by weeeeD

25 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

So now AD has these trashes in his ally, and ask him if he regrets that we are working together,

You really wanna know his ansver? :D 

10 minutes ago, Sensei said:

aren't you the one who cried about that orfen?
last thing you can say about SM is d1ckholding, when it's pretty much 1 party left this time of the year.
To new viewers: no , this guy is not brainwashed, he is naturally...special.
Have a nice experience

No, I wasn't online I just was told what happened. You left just one party just because your too retarded ego and ignorance. Yes, we weren't perfect, we were Toxic. But trashing us on forum alongside with Perkunas, like we were on the other sides of the fence was just too disrespectfull. I don't know why Im trying to explain you everything, when clearly your ego is too big and when you lose arguments you will try to offend me. Typical ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

No, I wasn't online I just was told what happened. You left just one party just because your too retarded ego and ignorance

So you weren't online but I'm the ignorant one.
Aren't you just wasting forum oxygen at this point? :P 

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

So you weren't online but I'm the ignorant one.
Aren't you just wasting forum oxygen at this point? :P 

Are you blind? I said I was told what happened by my CP members. Why wouldn't I believe them. But you just confirmed their words, so what is your point now? Anyways, dont answer that was just rhetorical question. For me it's enough talk to you. You can keep bithing about Jungle all day long, you won't stop us. No matter what you try, GN ;)

Are you blind? I said I was told what happened by my CP members. Why wouldn't I believe them. But you just confirmed their words, so what is your point now? Anyways, dont answer that was just rhetorical question. For me it's enough talk to you. You can keep bithing about Jungle all day long, you won't stop us. No matter what you try, GN ;)

Cos word of convicted boter has same value as personal experience. True dat.

• Like 1

Just now, Myrtan said:

About time...Gn myrtan, the Unstoppable Valuable Ally!

Just now, Kure said:

Cos word of convicted boter has same value as personal experience. True dat.

dont forget he actually tried to deny that fact (and still denying) :D why wouldnt u believe him

37 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yup, and now we make Epics with Rebirth ally, so you have to dickhold with Perkunas otherwise we would win every single one. Rebirth has 3 more full CPS active everyday ready on sieges etc. So now, cry me a river and say how big trashes we are, while you hold the dick of bizz on epicsand basically let them take it Ah wait, he quit... of Kiam :D 

Still throwing hurricanes at Orfen and blaze at queen ant, valuable allies? Good job at yesterday's core and today's orfen, stronk ally, wins every epics, must be because of Jungle.

and its is far away from the weekend....

@Kure  Jungle have more honor and did more as an ally than your clans did in DL ( and after DL times ).

But hey you guys can keep spreading your hate around and barking all over the place.

Want to hear my answer about your behavior or you will figure it out by urself? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

@Kure  Jungle have more honor and did more as an ally than your clans did in DL ( and after DL times ).

But hey you guys can keep spreading your hate around and barking all over the place.

Their ally is dead. That's why they cannot do anything just keep barking here on us over and over. I think it's time for them as I suggested before to unite with Perkunas. 

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Their ally is dead. That's why they cannot do anything just keep barking here on us over and over. I think it's time for them as I suggested before to unite with Perkunas. 

Well Myrtan its summer time. Dont make Your judgements too soon.

Edited by Demosek

Just now, Demosek said:

Well Myrtan its summer time. Dont make Your judgements too soon.

We will see about that 

We will see about that 

And an allied player tip: manage Your ego a bit, it is making my laptop overheating. ^_^

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Demosek said:

And an allied player tip: manage Your ego a bit, it is making my laptop overheating. ^_^

Sorry I cannot talk with them different than that. They get treatment from me that they deserve after all these bullshits they posting here and don't see their own mistakes.

Edited by Myrtan

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

You are funny, we didn't ask for protection 24/7 all we asked just where are our allies, when Perkunas low Clans got assistance from high lvls parties of their ally in defeating us alone. We didn't feel like in ally. And you are lying here, we started at that time to making epic chars that was one of the agreement with Jerna etc. :) So now AD has these trashes in his ally, and ask him if he regrets that we are working together,

This post make me think back in the days when "future" jungle where pming me like eulogist to go and help them at EV at satyr spot cause they got harrased and when we won  castle with jungle and capone was on our TS like thank you guys jungle aprreciate licking our balls.....
You got a very short Memory, anyway have fun and try keep to all jungle force the illusion that SM are trying hard get epics farm and cause of jungle force we cant do nothing  while we repent and cry cause we lost jungle from the alliance 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

49 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Remind me Of my hate and barking time....
While i am going to remind you the time when you where asking for assistans at loa and we had over 60 people cc roaming at map and defend ab and loa can you let know myrtan about that? or when  i was in your ts room and your party wanted to switch to mage and you where asking me some advices for setup and about epics defend mechanics.
But in the end yeah we are hating and barking around w.o honor and we didnt offer nothing
P.S even perkunas and your pvp videos can confirmed the  cc we had and the protection we offer over 3 months at eu prime for at least 3 hours per day

3 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Remind me Of my hate and barking time....
While i am going to remind you the time when you where asking for assistans at loa and we had over 60 people cc roaming at map and defend ab and loa can you let know myrtan about that? or when  i was in your ts room and your party wanted to switch to mage and you where asking me some advices for setup and about epics defend mechanics.
But in the end yeah we are hating and barking around w.o honor and we didnt offer nothing
P.S even perkunas and your pvp videos can confirmed the  cc we had and the protection we offer over 3 months at eu prime for at least 3 hours per day

Well there is always exception ( before you show up there was other ppl that cry all over the place ).

I cant disagree those things. I can argue on some of points because they wasnt exactly that way.. but close enough. Latest bullsh1ts i guess wasn't up to you i guess to lead that way.

Edited by AwakenDemon

40 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This post make me think back in the days when "future" jungle where pming me like eulogist to go and help them at EV at satyr spot cause they got harrased and when we won  castle with jungle and capone was on our TS like thank you guys jungle aprreciate licking our balls.....
You got a very short Memory, anyway have fun and try keep to all jungle force the illusion that SM are trying hard get epics farm and cause of jungle force we cant do nothing  while we repent and cry cause we lost jungle from the alliance 

At the time when JGL was exping in EV I wasn't member so can't tell. And when Eulogist thanked you for help it's normal not licking the balls, at least every polite and respectful leader would do the same. JGL guys started helping you from levels 55-60 with Perkunas in AB. I remember that well. You can even see that on Eulogist video. The thing is when we quit some of you guys couldn't just shut up about that fact. I saw lots and lots of dama started by Kure. That's why I said you were QQ after our quit. Sane person would say just "it's your decision" and forget about it. Like when BabyRage when left from our clan I just said to him GL it's your decision and didn't start any drama topics in forum. After they provoked us later to put that argument in conversations is another thing. Eulogist when leaving didn't spread any hate, he just said goodbye in a polite way. Unlike your ally members. 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

Yes I want. Im really curious. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Well there is always exception ( before you show up there was other ppl that cry all over the place ).

I cant disagree those things. I can argue on some of points because they wasnt exactly that way.. but close enough. Latest bullsh1ts i guess wasn't up to you i guess to lead that way.

I am glad you recognize them cause some of your ally they think we spawn 75 lvl 
P.s No need answer your quote was enough for me