Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Some fun before new season

12 hours ago, Kure said:

Dat Legiana  :D  
Rushing infront of bards as phantom ranger (and become first blood) is some kind of "new strategy we dont understand"? :D 

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

oh boi...
those are 2 mins and 31s i will never get back

Can't w8 to see your videos with the dagger class

Video wasn't bad, was funny one, I really starting to believe you all hating his frapses because it is "Legiana" and hating on his videos became your new trend.

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Video wasn't bad, was funny one, I really starting to believe you all hating his frapses because it is "Legiana" and hating on his videos became your new trend.

They are just obsessed with me.
They are trying to remind me that they exist and that I should not ignore them.
But Juliens remain Juliens you can't change that.
29-king-julian.jpg

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

so lets see, first 2 frapses, wth are they? u had fun in them? good. are they worth to put in video? hell no, then the guy who brags about how good delb is because of "better atk speed on auto attacks" and how it fits his playstyle, and then u see on video 0 auto attacks done only FC used, yeah, i wouldnt say its PR played properly, but yeah, we are just hating on his videos because its trend, not like any normal person would close video before even 3rd fight

On 7/29/2017 at 11:46 AM, Legiana said:

Are you stupid or what?
You liked Balus post saying I traded emi+10 for delb +7+70kk.
Im using delb because fits my gameplay. Im an archer I dont use only skills I use basic hits too and since I have found an idiot to trade that bow+adena I took the opportunity.
Now my basic hits are a lot faster by sacrificing 0,3 secs on fatal cast.
Nice testing Balu!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

so lets see, first 2 frapses, wth are they? u had fun in them? good. are they worth to put in video? hell no, then the guy who brags about how good delb is because of "better atk speed on auto attacks" and how it fits his playstyle, and then u see on video 0 auto attacks done only FC used, yeah, i wouldnt say its PR played properly, but yeah, we are just hating on his videos because its trend, not like any normal person would close video before even 3rd fight

It still fits my gameplay I dont understand where is the problem? In your head maybe?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Why would he use basic hits, if in this video he was concentrted to make as much damage as possible. Using auto attack he wouldn't kill that many as he did.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Why would he use basic hits, if in this video he was concentrted to make as much damage as possible. Using auto attack he wouldn't kill that many as he did.

Man its modoy...the guy who runs when he sees me he knows why he has to run...

Just now, Legiana said:

It still fits my gameplay I dont understand where is the problem? In your head maybe?

yeah dude, this is the problem, thats why i didnt even try to comment why the video is bad this time, coz it will make no difference

Just now, Myrtan said:

yeah, looks like u have no idea how archer works, because there is animation canceling when u cast skill after auto attack, that is the way u make most dps u make on archer, but who am i trying to teach, 0 words will be taken from this

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah dude, this is the problem, thats why i didnt even try to comment why the video is bad this time, coz it will make no difference

yeah, looks like u have no idea how archer works, because there is animation canceling when u cast skill after auto attack, that is the way u make most dps u make on archer, but who am i trying to teach, 0 words will be taken from this

I am 100% sure you would die in first 10 seconds of pvp or abandon your team and start running opposite direction.
Admit it you cant go in the battle with archer you die too easily.
I am better than you in every way...not being able to kill me proves that.|
I killed you many time sin pvps you killed me only when you ganged me while I was AFK.
End of discussion you suck hard in this game.

Edited by Legiana

2 hours ago, Legiana said:

I am 100% sure you would die in first 10 seconds of pvp or abandon your team and start running opposite direction.
I killed you many time sin pvps you killed me only when you ganged me while I was AFK.

I was in a shitty mood, thanks for the laughs, really made my day.

:D please, more!

yeah, you are right