Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Discuss?

PS we were legit trolling, rip no bones first first, i wasnt expecting them to kill 1 person so i was hitting tanks for + pvp, so if you're gonna say anything about pvp, yes i know.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

PS we were legit trolling, rip no bones first first, i wasnt expecting them to kill 1 person so i was hitting tanks for + pvp, so if you're gonna say anything about pvp, yes i know.

Vampirc claw FTW

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I see someone trying to write something, but i cannot see anything, its as if that guy is irrevelant, odd.

After i rejected your kissing proposal you start ignore me ? So much passion for me ?Get over it i am Straight 

<3 <3 <3

Well its not China, but Korea, they re made of clans like RepublicOfKorea and they cant respect rules in alliance or be part of alliance, they started to think that if they are farmed for free under alliance wing they can now betray them and kill them w.o consequences. Well u can see from video how it end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

I wanted to write if u were drunk but i see you wrote it already :D when i saw like 10 hits to bd in UD was like. WTF

4 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Well its not China, but Korea, they re made of clans like RepublicOfKorea and they cant respect rules in alliance or be part of alliance, they started to think that if they are farmed for free under alliance wing they can now betray them and kill them w.o consequences. Well u can see from video how it end.

Rok is stronger then u think. Also two weeks ago i spoke with guys that would be interesting to see Rip vs Rok vs jerry vs old oppa party. This would be interesting fight :) dreams comming true xD

Edited by ProGressive

22 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Rok is stronger then u think. Also two weeks ago i spoke with guys that would be interesting to see Rip vs Rok vs jerry vs old oppa party. This would be interesting fight :) dreams comming true xD

ROKDevil etc? They were terrible. Donaters thats it. Here u have exact same situation on vid.

31 minutes ago, kkthx said:

btw Devil00Feng\\Devil00Guang\Devil00xg\PinkMoney,Festival are CHN. PattekPhilipp from chn pt too.

Only 2 necros bd and ol are ex ROK.

So its more China then Korea

54 minutes ago, Ninj4 said:

"Go Make me an iphone" 

I found it offensive...:D

He might have a big mouth and talking about irrelevants when he plays here for 1 month and hits tanks on ud's, but I have a thing for racist jokes so can't hate :3

Samsung galaxy note 8 or no balls.

maybe fight for spot :) I always see some1 usually make a spot line by adena in BS when a tons of PR farm there. I think some1 passed this line and ks mobs, so break the rule :D

Edited by JerrySM

9 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

That was a contest "which pt is more drunk"? Or you mean that now the server is 4 sided? Or both?

Look how happy you are seeing 1 bad fight from me, which wasnt even the main thing i wanted to show, but your little brain couldn't figure it out. I think we know how things end up when we're playing serious. 

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

He might have a big mouth and talking about irrelevants when he plays here for 1 month and hits tanks on ud's

I play here since spring, you know who i am, i dont know who you are. #irrevelant

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

We would most likely loose against both oppa and @jerrysm ? Both full epic cps, while rip has 1 lv1 aq coming out of perkunas lol, you can tell they thought he was trash back then ex dee, wl 71, the only thing he can stun is elpys, no veangance yet. In any case it would be fun for sure.

7 hours ago, Ninj4 said:

"Go Make me an iphone" 

I found it offensive...:D

If you were pked for half week by your ally "friends" with no reason during asian prime when they think they are gods of game, you would be mad aswell 

@Pendragon

First of all, I dont care. Saying that I was "happy" is your personal fantasy. 2) I didnt intend to offence anyone (on the contrary - i was justificating your gameplay with being drunk), I guess that Rip got my mood, but you didn't somehow. 3) You are falling to making insults  again ("little brain") . Noble brain ability indeed.

@kktnxbye ive already told why i was doing the things that i did and then you gotta chime in with your autistic opinion about me being drunk and you not realising when you're needling people is what makes you autistic. You're legit the only person on this server i feel repulsed by. Without cockwobbling Jerry you'd be trash, i quess you already are.