Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Perkunas lf Archer CP

Hello Mr.Pendragon

We would like to cooperate with WS alliance  . My CP is active we have all kind of supports (actives/boxes). My CP has one hero (WC-Parasadalos) and all members have decent gear (OE Weapons/Armors/Jewels/Epics).

We are willing to do the following things if you accept us :

1.Scout areas like Talking Island/Orc Village/Dwarven Village/Elven Village /Dark Elven Village in order to recruit new cps to your alliance

2.Run around exp areas EV/BS/ABG/FP/SV with our whole pt + one PK Char so we could pk every single random player in order to force him joining to WS alliance

3.We can use all of our boxes to help irrelevant guys achieve being a hero

4.We can secure control TOI at late EU PRIME because your available CPs arent capable to achieve it

5.As a bonus we could help you be again actives at epic contenst if whole alliance willing to participate

With appreciation MyrmidonAchilles 

P.S Please dont spam non sense posts here is a recruitment post 

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Hello Mr.Pendragon

We would like to cooperate with WS alliance  . My CP is active we have all kind of supports (actives/boxes). My CP has one hero (WC-Parasadalos) and all members have decent gear (OE Weapons/Armors/Jewels/Epics).

1.Scout areas like Talking Island/Orc Village/Dwarven Village/Elven Village /Dark Elven Village in order to recruit new cps to your alliance

2.Run around exp areas EV/BS/ABG/FP/SV with our whole pt + one PK Char so we could pk every single random player in order to force him joining to WS alliance

4.We can secure control TOI at late EU PRIME because your available CPs arent capable to achieve it

5.As a bonus we could help you be again actives at epic contenst if whole alliance willing to participate

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Hello Mr.Pendragon

P.S Please dont spam non sense posts here is a recruitment post 

delete L2 and stop crying

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

@MyrmidonAch 

If next time you manage to kill at least one of us in 8vs11 fight, we will consider your offer.

Ps. Nice death at 1st sec

@Rip Ask the guy who drove your char 2 days ago what happened to BS TOP Spot...Kisses boy

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

@Rip Ask the guy who drove your char 2 days ago what happened to BS TOP Spot...Kisses boy

Lol

20 minutes ago, Rip said:

@MyrmidonAch 

If next time you manage to kill at least one of us in 8vs11 fight, we will consider your offer.

so easy ? xD

Edited by muffiins

3 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Did you say anything?

pk.JPG.03d45a99fb1972b622a785f55348945c.JPG

7 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

TKD force CHN join our ally you got it CLOWN

apply this to what you said to us and you will know whos the clown, go to sleep dad, you're tired.

UP still looking :)

On 13.01.2018 at 2:33 PM, Rip said:

@MyrmidonAch 

Deamnnnnnnnnnnn and then BS happened :/

unknown.png

Nice shining carpet tho

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Offcourse. We are zerg. All server with us.

TT too?:o I heard that we cry to WK/SM pms and please u like b.tches about stop attack on us. TT didnt stop all wars???:( Im so confuse.. So Pinkysek/Wizarded from WS are liers?

Up up up, go go go eu zerg power xD

PS: Time to bring true polish power!!!

Hmmm so what happened to bs was true..One incapable Archer CP according to @Rip won 3 heroes vs 1 (without Valor)

Poor Apocalypsa he failed two times kill us this night(they died first time and PR at second time even if they came to kill us EPIC) so he decided to stay at aden at their last attempt ..Wise decision ...

@RipI know you are a stupid boy thats at least what sjeks spread around but please next time show respect and dont try to manipulate things..My pt 9 vs 9 killed you at BS 3 weeks ago (i had jamb0 and roolback in my pt though)so please try to fix your pathetic archer cps you have as ally and then you can make fun with mine.

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Hmmm so what happened to bs was true..One incapable Archer CP according to @Rip won 3 heroes vs 1 (without Valor)

Poor Apocalypsa he failed two times kill us this night(they died first time and PR at second time even if they came to kill us EPIC) so he decided to stay at aden at their last attempt ..Wise decision ...

@RipI know you are a stupid boy thats at least what sjeks spread around but please next time show respect and dont try to manipulate things..My pt 9 vs 9 killed you at BS 3 weeks ago (i had jamb0 and roolback in my pt though)so please try to fix your pathetic archer cps you have as ally and then you can make fun with mine.

we used PR second time cuz we were 5 active vs 12 and last fight with Rip Apo was afk and sws box so still 7 vs 12 but WP boyzzz u killed us so hard....

@MyrmidonAch we fight with u many times like 6 vs 12 so stfu please u are party who run away to DanKolov party in SV and again 6 vs XX... so u show some respect please

Edited by Pinkysek

4 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Please no trash about us Q.Q 

He talking about some respect but problem is We are party who always fight with his CP when We are 6 vs 12 atleast We have ballz no like u when u nonstop sit in SV and You dont have ballz to show ur ass in TOI

Edited by Pinkysek

2 minutes ago, Pinkysek said:

@MyrmidonAch we fight with u many times like 6 vs 12 so stfu please u are party who run away to DanKolov party in SV and again 6 vs XX... so u show some respect please

@Pinkysek Relax please no need to be so aggressive..I usually have 30 + ppl when i fight your cp not just 12 ..What am i reading today ..I am the true meaning of ZERG..QQ

@MyrmidonAch Do you see diffrence between my cp and mixed party out of our prime?

If you claim your cp is better (?) or don't know what you want to prove ask me for 9v9

If you win, ill give you my demon staff

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

@MyrmidonAch Do you see diffrence between my cp and mixed party out of our prime?

If you claim your cp is better (?) or don't know what you want to prove ask me for 9v9

If you win, ill give you my demon staff

Aha so when you fight with 3-4 members of my cp and another 5 ppl pt you are coming here and posting TOP ARCHER CP but when members of your cp losing bcz they belong to a mix party is different..I dont claim that my cp is better  but you have to so respect little boy or you can ask your parents to teach you its not too late ..