rupert10

STUNS/ANCHORS/DEBUFFS

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

Pretty much most of argues with me or modoy or uchiha about archer/mage dmg, about numbers of sides in past, about lvls of my cp, about numbers of ppl in loa mass pvps and sieges. Did u forget already? I dont have time to dig so deep in forum for u. This is just  one example 

bullshit almost all of it. fc is still too op - nothing to discuss. numbers?- when u declare in the video "3 pt" and its 2.5 with boxes on the screen? lvls in your cp?bullshit- we all know each others lvls.
Regarding your example - i didnt know, operated on the info from my ally. u dont expect same stupid actions from your ally,  when your ppl throwing same enemy's crap on public. 
I even would say it was idiotic and naive of me in both this cases - to extrapolate last part of the fight with sws and about not buying pts from randoms. Not knowing things\having wrong info doesnt make you a liar. Knowing things exactly what they are and still claiming otherwise - that what's make u a liar. And it mostly your ex clan area of expertise.

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

bullshit almost all of it. fc is still too op - nothing to discuss. numbers?- when u declare in the video "3 pt" and its 2.5 with boxes on the screen? lvls in your cp?bullshit- we all know each others lvls.
Regarding your example - i didnt know, operated on the info from my ally. u dont expect same stupid actions from your ally,  when your ppl throwing same enemy's crap on public. 
I even would say it was idiotic and naive of me in both this cases - to extrapolate last part of the fight with sws and about not buying pts from randoms. Not knowing things\having wrong info doesnt make you a liar. Knowing things exactly what they are and still claiming otherwise - that what's make u a liar. And it mostly your ex clan area of expertise.

pro100 pizdabol)

13 hours ago, Olegaj said:

so you saw last 20 seconds of match and still claim "hurr durr stun 100%", also 4 lvl lower doesnt change land rate that drastically, so if you could, try to speak about stuns after you play some class with stun, because you are obviously clueless about this game

maybe it would look different if you didnt have handless monkey playing the character, who doesnt even know what songs to use and runs half the time with 1-2 bad songs, maybe that would change the outcome

as @Yomana already mentioned, you got at least this thing right (eventho i believe it was non intended *clap, clap*), yeah, stun is absolute crap right now

1) ye that was stupid of me
2) still 59% stun is pretty much for lvl difference. I guess HE 77 will land at least 80-85% on sws (need to test). And 20-25% is pretty drastically I guess. And it more than enough to stunlock. About my experience - u are wrong. I played enough with WL. For last couple of month - more then my mage. On oly too. Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances were like 90-95% of stun.

c

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1) ye that was stupid of me
2) still 59% stun is pretty much for lvl difference. I guess HE 77 will land at least 80-85% on sws (need to test). And 20-25% is pretty drastically I guess. And it more than enough to stunlock. About my experience - u are wrong. I played enough with WL. For last couple of month - more then my mage. On oly too. Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances were like 90-95% of stun.

Can i see that test with stun landing 90-95% on resist shocked SH? U know - proof or pizdabol.

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

c

Can i see that test with stun landing 90-95% on resist shocked SH? U know - proof or pizdabol.

I would believe that if it was WL vs SPH... and even then 90+% is nonsense :P  

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

c

Thats what u ppl usually do. I didn't say that it was 90-95% on char buffed with rs. We were talking about chars without rs buff, so I meant that I had 90-95% without rs. Cant find my post about that, but I remember that the numbers were ruled by random more then by rs buff (for example it could be 7\50 resisted without RS buff and  4\50 resisted with RS buff). 

I can say about you the same - proof or never happened. But who need the exact numbers if it 80 or 90 %  - it still 100% stunlock which is cancer.

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances were like 90-95% of stun.

Which part of sentence i dont understand. Can you enlight me? Ur just a liar. No proof - pizdabol. Face it you hypocritic liar.

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I can say about you the same - proof or never happened. But who need the exact numbers if it 80 or 90 %  - it still 100% stunlock which is cancer.

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances were like 90-95% of stun.

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I didn't say that it was 90-95% on char buffed with rs

Here you go. Your welcome.

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

2) still 59% stun is pretty much for lvl difference. I guess HE 77 will land at least 80-85% on sws (need to test). And 20-25% is pretty drastically I guess.

First of all, it wont go "so drastically up" as you said, simply because stun shot base land rate is 80% right now and there are no items which improve stun attack and CON bug is confirmed, so as well it wont be 80% but quite less, especially on +CON sws, so nice bullshit

About my experience - u are wrong. I played enough with WL. For last couple of month - more then my mage. On oly too. 

Second of all, congratulation, you played only stun class on server whose main skill ignores resist shock and you come here and try to claim something, so nice bullshit

38 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Thats what u ppl usually do. I didn't say that it was 90-95% on char buffed with rs. We were talking about chars without rs buff, so I meant that I had 90-95% without rs. Cant find my post about that, but I remember that the numbers were ruled by random more then by rs buff (for example it could be 7\50 resisted without RS buff and  4\50 resisted with RS buff). 

Third of all, you must be very good at testing, but sure, if you cannot give proof, i can give you one, so sit back and watch how resist shock lvl 4 doesnt work on WL which you played so much in last 2 months outside and inside of olympiad, hope you enjoy it

PS: would you like to show us how clueless you are in any other area of L2 or we all just gonna agree how you suck and know nothing?

• Like 1

"Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances were like 90-95% of stun." - that means that I did the statistic for stun landing with and without rs buff. How else u can be tested? 
Do u realize the difference between words "for" and "with"? You interpret my words as u want not as it is.
Why should I waste my time to proof you exact numbers if its you who dont trust my words? It's u who are not agree with my statistic so it's you who need to make some proof. Simple logic. You can not agree with my statistics but u cannot to call anyone "liar" without your proof.
You are welcome.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

"Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances were like 90-95% of stun." - that means that I did the statistic for stun landing with and without rs buff. How else u can be tested? 
Do u realize the difference between words "for" and "with"? You interpret my words as u want not as it is.
Why should I waste my time to proof you exact numbers if its you who dont trust my words? It's u who are not agree with my statistic so it's you who need to make some proof. Simple logic. You can not agree with my statistics but u cannot to call anyone "liar" without your proof.
You are welcome.

Výsledek obrázku pro when you dont think so

Do you rly want to continue this self-rekting conversation or better cut it here and safe a bit of honor? Im having a lot of fun tho. 

Watch Olegaj movie and u gonna mby gonna finally realize that you are liar. SO overal stun chance with and without rs buff was 90-95%? Wait, dont u try to say that HE stun has 90-95% chance on char with and without rs buf? Isnt it what i said? Stop selfrekting yourself plz :D

Edited by Rizos

17 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

First of all, it wont go "so drastically up" as you said, simply because stun shot base land rate is 80% right now and there are no items which improve stun attack and CON bug is confirmed, so as well it wont be 80% but quite less, especially on +CON sws, so nice bullshit So u operating the same only theory how the final % will be but already claiming that as a "bullshit". 

Second of all, congratulation, you played only stun class on server whose main skill ignores resist shock and you come here and try to claim something, so nice bullshit Thanks I know that. It was discussed in another thread already. I claim that the stunlock is a cancer, thats whats what I claim.

Third of all, you must be very good at testing, but sure, if you cannot give proof, i can give you one, so sit back and watch how resist shock lvl 4 doesnt work on WL which you played so much in last 2 months outside and inside of olympiad, hope you enjoy it. We were discussing here stun chance without RS buff on high con classes. Not the usefullness of RS buff itself.

PS: would you like to show us how clueless you are in any other area of L2 or we all just gonna agree how you suck and know nothing?

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Do you rly want to continue this self-rekting conversation or better cut it here and safe a bit of honor? Im having a lot of fun tho. 

Watch Olegaj movie and u gonna mby gonna finally realize that you are liar. SO overal stun chance with and without rs buff was 90-95%? Wait, dont u try to say that HE stun has 90-95% chance on char with and without rs buf? Isnt it what i said? Stop selfrekting yourself plz :D

I highlighted. Dont thank me. And stop distorting my words. I had that statistics when I tested that, that it. Do u realize the difference or not again? 

So u operating the same only theory how the final % will be but already claiming that as a "bullshit".

No, i am claiming that on facts! Stun shot default value is 80% and CON has confirmed stun reduction properties, both of these things WERE confirmed by admins, and thats why the stun shot will never be over 80-85% on same lvl chars, can you get it or no?

3 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

We were discussing here stun chance without RS buff on high con classes. Not the usefullness of RS buff itself.

You better go check what was discussed 1-2 posts right before you first comment, because i you missed the target by quite a lot, but huh

On 1/14/2018 at 8:04 PM, kktnxbye said:

but i'm afraid admins will not change these stupid rates, so enjoy stunlock\fearlock forever!

I think people are going to enjoy this 6/20 stun lock so much with RS 4, admins, why dont you nerf debuff landrates to 50% so when everyone has actual buffs, i am able to do something with my useless sps which doesnt have debuffs to get nerfed :( Keep me entertained

PS: you were right, my calculator just said 14/20 thunderstorms on NO RS target is 95%, stunlock is real bois

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I highlighted. Dont thank me. And stop distorting my words. I had that statistics when I tested that, that it. Do u realize the difference or not again? 

let me read again.

Which one is the real quote and which one is fake?

23 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

22 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

"Also I did tests with 50lvl HE and 50lvl SPH for resist shock buff - mostly its a lottery but overall chances without rs buff were like 90-95% of stun." - that means that I did the statistic for stun landing with and without rs buff.

a1b99111a0fb8f5edadd945dbdb37910d4ae6a06

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Cant find my post about that, but I remember that the numbers were ruled by random more then by rs buff (for example it could be 7\50 resisted without RS buff and  4\50 resisted with RS buff). 

You mean this one post? 

On 30. 9. 2017 at 10:19 PM, kktnxbye said:

1) So our famous lawyer lier telling who is clown and who is not? And like always u've distorted what I'm saying. I didnt mention +4 con, i was talking about +12 con tanks, and they are still easily stunned by same lvl archers.

2) It's not "my feelings", it's my personal statistic. And I never claimed that I know how classic mechanics works - it's your lie again. I'm even created some topics when I didnt know how some things work.

@Reaper

"Sorry, someone who thinks resist shock lvl 4 doesnt help at all with resisting stun or that its not noticable isnt someone worth to discuss balancing."

Test 1:

60 quick spear wl 75 > sps 74. Without stun resist (4lvl) 4\60 resisted. 

60 quick spear wl 75 > sps 74. With stun resist (4lvl) 5\60 resisted. 

Test 2(5m after 1st test):

30 quick spear wl 75 > sps 74. Without stun resist (4lvl) 3\30 resisted. 

30 quick spear wl 75 > sps 74. With stun resist (4lvl) 0\30 resisted. 

Obviously seen that random >> stun resist 4lvl. That makes resist stun useless. Not completely I assume, maybe if we test it for more numbers, more tests..maybe it will show something, but as we can see - better to have a faith to the gods of random  and not in buff itself...

I dont want to waste my time for retards and liers, so bbgl

From what i remember its your only post with statistic related to stuns, but maybe you remember it wrong cos its about QS - which isnt affected by RS as you alrdy know... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kure said:

You mean this one post? 

From what i remember its your only post with statistic related to stuns, but maybe you remember it wrong cos its about QS - which isnt affected by RS as you alrdy know... 

I already answered - i was talking about my statistic for he 50 on sph 50 without rs buff. 

@Olegaj "stun shot will never be over 80-85% on same lvl chars, can you get it or no?" - so it was not possible to get my 90-95% statistic u think? Do u realize the difference between statistic and designed rate itself?

All in all we should close this conversation... Result is yes, stuns are fucked up...

They are weaker than it should be cos of 3-4 things...
1) CON influence
2) self-canceling
3) random duration
4) dmg-cancel rate - not sure about this, dont have propper statistic - its jsut my feeling

and with zaken update in future and resists in every second armor sets.. bye bye stunner classes

I already answered - i was talking about my statistic for he 50 on sph 50 without rs buff. 

@Olegaj "stun shot will never be over 80-85% on same lvl chars, can you get it or no?" - so it was not possible to get my 90-95% statistic u think? Do u realize the difference between statistic and designed rate itself?

hehehaha, you are persistant i see, so just because you got that one time on 50 lvl chars without any buffs 90-95%, lets claim stun-lock is real, everytime we see stun related topic or post we gonna claim "but you landed everything, or maybe resisted 1 stun?" and other bullsh1ts? :D 

You can clearly see who is wrong one in this topic and i can tell you i am not the one, but i guess if even your own ally mate is pointing at you "hey bro, you are wrong", then its not hard to guess who is that.

For now i will give you this jumper, you deserve it

Výsledek obrázku pro coolest monkey in the jungle

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valeera said:

Play TK. your skills can not be bugged if you don't have skills to be bugged. ^_^

Nice one :D

I already said it was my mistake - about what I said about that particular fight sws vs he.
"lets claim stun-lock is real" - are u saying it's not?