rupert10

STUNS/ANCHORS/DEBUFFS

Did gm's want to change in future stuns / anchors / debuffs succes rate?
Its so pathetic to get stucked stun by stun on olympiad/pvp - its not normal rate...

31 minutes ago, rupert10 said:

Did gm's want to change in future stuns / anchors / debuffs succes rate?
Its so pathetic to get stucked stun by stun on olympiad/pvp - its not normal rate...

they are working like on offi.

Yeah I mean, I can't help but think that Koreans really f*cked up those, it really should be rebalanced... Not saying just nerf the debuffs - the chars which are dependent on them should be buffed in other ways. Generally the debuffs should either have a little shoter duration or have a longer re-use - or little bit of both - to prevent the chaining... Also work on the resistances a bit too because I feel like e.g. Skill_1259_1.jpg Stun Resistance does absolutely zero on this chronicle :/

• Like 1

Only if there was update which gave specific debuff resistance to armors, sigh ... Oh wait, there actually is and its the next one after 2.0 - in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

9 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I feel like e.g. Skill_1259_1.jpg Stun Resistance does absolutely zero on this chronicle :/

I wonder, are you playing character with stun and have you tried fighting with someone with Resist shock lvl 4? Because that one actually works pretty good.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Only if there was update which gave specific debuff resistance to armors, sigh ... Oh wait, there actually is and its the next one after 2.0 - in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

I wonder, are you playing character with stun and have you tried fighting with someone with Resist shock lvl 4? Because that one actually works pretty good.

Im EE :/ Been playing this char as long as I can remember, and the difference between RS and w/o it always used to be night and day, here it just doesn't feel as so. But dunno I haven't done any testing, just my feeling. 

11 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yeah I mean, I can't help but think that Koreans really f*cked up those, it really should be rebalanced... Not saying just nerf the debuffs - the chars which are dependent on them should be buffed in other ways. Generally the debuffs should either have a little shoter duration or have a longer re-use - or little bit of both - to prevent the chaining... Also work on the resistances a bit too because I feel like e.g. Skill_1259_1.jpg Stun Resistance does absolutely zero on this chronicle :/

Agree about debufs, oly is cancerous cos of it but as u said if u nerf stun on sr, what this class can do then if it wouldnt get some kind of buff. About stun, Just go +12 con and abuse OP BUG :D

too bad there is not mental resist set :D DA ftw

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Resist shock lvl 4? Because that one actually works pretty good.

Certainly doesn't feel like it, at least on mystic classes. 

Just now, weeeeD said:

Thats why i assumed he doesnt play class with stun, if you played one, you would see huge difference because every stun is important and you notice it, unlike when you resist stun, you barely notice it. Same logic applies to necro fear, anyone who doesnt play necro says "so easy class, you just fear everyone in pvp" and then there are people who play necro and say "if i dont have epics, i dont even try to fear someone because it will never land". 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Cos majority of stuns during pvp come from Quick spear... and this skill is imune to resist shock... close range stuns on the other hand has like 30% chance at its best if you face enemy with RS...
Clsoe range stuns looks like this 
image.png.8875903a1f2dced7b37bc3c7b5956192.png

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Cos majority of stuns during pvp come from Quick spear... and this skill is imune to resist shock... close range stuns on the other hand has like 30% chance at its best if you face enemy with RS...

Dont forget level difference and Epic/no epic ))

Some people say aswell c0n increase stun resi,but i didint feel much difference

Edited by TaBIe
Dammn grammar

3 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Dont forget level difference and Epic/no epic ))

Some people say aswell cn increase stun resi,but i didint feel much difference

at the time of this screen i was 74 lvl and this (back then) enemy party around 72-74 top (exping at 3way loa)....
epics? nobody killed baium yet (at least till monday/tuesday :D ) so this is irrelevant 

Edited by Kure

16 minutes ago, Kure said:

That explains a lot ^^

well yday i've seen how sws with +12 con had like 19\20 stuns landed from HE, also I've enjoyed stuns going through circlet and ud talic in 30-40% of cases. but i'm afraid admins will not change these stupid rates, so enjoy stunlock\fearlock forever!

Edited by kktnxbye

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

well yday i've seen how sws with +12 con had like 19\20 stuns landed from HE, also I've enjoyed stuns going through circlet and ud talic in 30-40% of cases. but i'm afraid admins will not change these stupid rates, so still enjoy stunlock\fearlock forever

Did the sws have resist shock? You know circlet doesnt give full immunity but it lowers stun land rate to 10-20%? Do you know that UD talisman has nothing to do with debuff resistance? Sorry, but what you just wrote is just ...

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

well yday i've seen how sws with +12 con had like 19\20 stuns landed from HE, also I've enjoyed stuns going through circlet and ud talic in 30-40% of cases. but i'm afraid admins will not change these stupid rates, so enjoy stunlock\fearlock forever!

Interesting cos i have tyrant +12 con and stun lands on him with 40-50% chance (should be 90% if there wasnt bug), on my aw with 32 con stuns land with around 80% chance, all without resist shock.

Also i've enjoyed how tyrant with con build was losing stun from 1st hit or just from next stun dmg and how duration was 3-5 sec instead of 7s.

Wanna test with me?

P.S. Please nerf stun, @MoDoy too stronk :(

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Interesting cos i have tyrant +12 con and stun lands on him with 40-50% chance (should be 90% if there wasnt bug), on my aw with 32 con stuns land with around 80% chance, all without resist shock.

Also i've enjoyed how tyrant with con build was losing stun from 1st hit or just from next stun dmg and how duration was 3-5 sec instead of 7s.

Wanna test with me?

P.S. Please nerf stun, @MoDoy too stronk :(

better write admin for check all stuns+ debuffs.

The official experiment with the Chart with many stun landrates close to 90% and the old stun shot land rate Test are probably biased due to the fact that the target was a hawkeye with all skills learned. That includes Acrobatic move, which makes rogue classes that learn it less resistant to stun, something that was proven much later in official (and fixed with zakens update) and proven here as well during cbt.

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/25787/page-23 hidden effects confirmed by gms

https://4gameforum.com/threads/588536/page-130#post-8886363 and then fixed by gms

That could explain why in later official experiments stun shot against mage, who doesnt have this passive, was around 80% instead of 90%.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/629214/

Also hammer crush was tested against non rogue class giving 80% land rate instead of 90% like the chart wrongly says.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/598920/

+2 mele stuns agaisnt human warrior having 80% land rate instead of 90%.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/507047/

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think we should stop looking so deep into stuff sometimes. We are not 100% official and we dont need to be. But bugs like 30 level mobs rooting 70 level char, or Overlord better buff cant overwrite EE buffs should be fixed. (or make atleast sense)