Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

Just now, blackmarket said:

stop giving free itemz on events tho :( 

Event with no reward? :) Or what items you don't like?

Just now, Koll said:

Event with no reward? :) Or what items you don't like?

enchants which making server glowing with weapons :v 
buffs are fine

(P.S i also dont like items that dont fit L2 lore like pemanent teddy bear agathions, but i can live with it :v)

Thanks for hearing me :D 

3 minutes ago, iMTR said:

I reject reason with proofs.What a real bot can say you?You delete mobs in front of me and change targets instantly for 2 mins?Or a guy that you remove his buffs and cast his buffs again immideatly?No they cant because there is no logical proof on that.We talk about me and my supposed proofs.

Most of the botters telling that they wasn't botting. Most of the RMT people telling that they wasn't selling/buying anything. If "not accepting proof" would be a real thing - no one will be banned for breaking rules. :)

@Koll The worst think is that i trusted your server playing here,at is seems i wasted my time,and i think you dont look to invite in your server good players but bad ones with a lot of money.You dont want to make a server that will last on quality but on quantity.This is  fully unproffesinal.Your facts are zero compared to me and now you avoid me to answer.Gratz for your server

Just now, iMTR said:

@Koll The worst think is that i trusted your server playing here,at is seems i wasted my time,and i think you dont look to invite in your server good players but bad ones with a lot of money.You dont want to make a server that will last on quality but on quantity.This is  fully unproffesinal.Your facts are zero compared to me and now you avoid me to answer.Gratz for your server

we trusted u after ur first bot ban, and u lied to us again, u tricked (tried to) 1,5k people, how can we trust u? No wonder u had 70 checks a day. Its still low amount for 1,5k players that lost faith in u :( 

Your facts are zero compared to mine.No other "botter" had ever minimize your supposed zero facts.Gratz for your server.Keep believe whatever you want.If there is any logical person here looking this post he will understand a lot.And this is all i care

1 minute ago, blackmarket said:

we trusted u after ur first bot ban, and u lied to us again, u tricked (tried to) 1,5k people, how can we trust u? No wonder u had 70 checks a day. Its still low amount for 1,5k players that lost faith in u :( 

How you know i lied to you?Your supposed gm ban me and he have zero fact against me.In a proper banning the Gm give obvious reason to the banned.Here is nothing compared to that.

Edited by iMTR

2 minutes ago, iMTR said:

But it was fun man. 79 not everyone can archieve...

3 minutes ago, iMTR said:

What do you call someone that can't even lvl up his own character then? 

2 minutes ago, Aduha said:

guys stop offtopic. 

I agree, stop this offtopic clown fiesta (obviously we know who is wrong in here), open "kingbottaki vol.3" topic and continue it there.

unknown.png

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

But it was fun man. 79 not everyone can archieve...

I burned my fuckin brain to achieve it you know.Compared to chinos that got 6 "manual"boxes behind them farming 24/7.
but @Koll dont respect this time .Because i killed his precious chinos on oly propably.

Edited by iMTR

1 minute ago, iMTR said:

I burned my fuckin brain to achieve it you know.Compared to chinos that got 6 "manual"boxes behind them farming 24/7.
but @Koll dont respect this time .Because i killed his precious chinos on oly propably.

Was setting up the bot that hard that you fried your brain?

Just now, dire said:

Was setting up the bot that hard that you fried your brain?

Ask your suprevisor in your company Koll.He investigated me over 25 times find nothing.

Just now, iMTR said:

Ask your suprevisor in your company Koll.He investigated me over 25 times find nothing.

Oh please, King Leonidas would be ashamed of your pathetic lies.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Oh please, King Leonidas would be ashamed of your pathetic lies.

Dont try to change this subject of the post bro.Your suprevisor Koll dont trained you in that level to interupt me.yet

Edited by iMTR

@Koll give us proofs .. i want to see that guy what he do .. because you tell us he is "botting" send me your video .. send us your video here in public.. everyone want to see that.. to much hate for that guy .. i want to see that video . from you or san0 or kse .. 

Just now, iMTR said:

Dont try to change this subject of the post bro.Your suprevisor Koll dont trained you in that level to interupt me.yet

Yeah we have formed a secret society, everyone with reason against you. You got us. GZ

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Yeah we have formed a secret society, everyone with reason against you. You got us. GZ

Acting like a 13yo boy will not lead you anywhere.The logic in the end will win anyway.And you are not part on that.
@Koll What your team says about other proofs in this video.Did they found maybe that i contacted with aliens via game to hack your database?

Edited by iMTR