Sign in to follow this  
lPcOo

lPcO BladeDancer CP BloodBrotherS

Rumors says that someone got kicked after the first fight... -_-

Th3mage view at: 

Edited by Setzer

Waiting for a video when you don't have mobs on you =)

PS: loved that moment when BD's deadly strike actually was deadly !

Edited by BizQQuiT
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

an other typical classic.club bucket BD full of con on doom , didnt really enjoyed it but at least its a BD pov not an other stun lock/ fear lock vid.

Edited by xNirvana
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, xNirvana said:

an other typical classic.club bucket BD full of con on doom , didnt really enjoyed it but at least its a BD pov not an other stun lock/ fear lock vid.

You mean he misses shield and dagger, yeah ? Cuz any other setup for a bd in mage party would be totally inefficient.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

You mean he misses shield and dagger, yeah ? Cuz any other setup for a bd in mage party would be totally inefficient.

well feel free to ask anyone from my old mage cp if my set up was efficient or not ;)
also the thing is that even on fighter parties 90% of BDs on server using this same pathetic set up

Edited by xNirvana
  • Like 1

Another video with failed screen proportions. All characters look like fat ameticano not like BRs ;/. How can you guys play like this. Look at this bd screenshot on start of movie. Looks so ugly. Fix ur proportions FFS! Select resolution which fits to ur monitor!

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Another video with failed screen proportions. All characters look like fat ameticano not like BRs ;/. How can you guys play like this. Look at this bd screenshot on start of movie. Looks so ugly. Fix ur proportions FFS! Select resolution which fits to ur monitor!

The problem is the l2 recorder. If you know how to get better quality with it, tell me =)

You fix it by choosing recomended resolution of ur monitor as resolution in game. I have 1920x1080 so i choose either 1920x1080 or 1280x720 cos these are proportional. Then in video recorder you chose "record current resolution". I use programs to record l2, but this recorder, but recorder works also

Quality is low cos i recorded 800x600 but after reading upper text and watching video you shouldnt have problem. Black borders are cos I switch resolution while recording. I see game normally not with borders.

Edited by Rizos

On 21/03/2018 at 3:28 PM, Rizos said:

Outro vídeo com proporções de tela com falha. Todos os personagens parecem com ameticano gordo, não como BRs; Como vocês podem brincar assim? Olhe para este screenshot bd no início do filme. Parece tão feia. Fixar as proporções do ur FFS! Selecione a resolução que se encaixa no seu monitor!

Watch the pvp and leave your graphics concern with me that you can be sure that I will always be improving

• Like 1