Sign in to follow this  
arkinston

zaken

1 hour ago, arkinston said:

when it is planned to update zaken,antaras?

I wouldn't bet they're going to release 2.5 this year, but fortunately they're releasing its parts already - for example the mini raids or LoA/TOI PvP zones.

They probably aren't going to release some huge stuff like the Devil's Isle anytime soon, but I believe we can definitely look forward for some smaller updates like the new set bonuses, augments (those hopefully asap), super runes and such. ^_^

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I wouldn't bet they're going to release 2.5 this year, but fortunately they're releasing its parts already - for example the mini raids or LoA/TOI PvP zones.

LoA/ToI PvP zones are part of savior update

On 5/15/2018 at 9:49 PM, SemenArsonist said:

Next month, I have exclusive insider info.

My dad works at ncsoft.

Some people didn't believe me, some people said I was bipolar, some event went ahead to say that I was tripping on acid and I didn't really have a dad who worked at NCSoft.

Screenshot_2018-05-25-04-21-22-185_com.a

P.S.: I also do world cup 2018 predictions for 10kk adena.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Some people didn't believe me, some people said I was bipolar, some event went ahead to say that I was tripping on acid and I didn't really have a dad who worked at NCSoft.

Screenshot_2018-05-25-04-21-22-185_com.a

P.S.: I also do world cup 2018 predictions for 10kk adena.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IT'S REAL

giphy.gif

Does it mean Zaken in 2k18 is an actual possibility? :o Crazy stuff what's happening in the world these days

It's not gonna happen soon guys and as Kse said, its under development which means it need to be fully developed, alpha and beta tested and then launched. My guess is in like a year from now  or maybe in next server's anniversary. After all 2.0 was released few months ago and u guys want go into 2.5 so soon ? take a breath, relax and enjoy the game.

Edited by JaNkaR