Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Castle Sieges WarCryer

Not the best fraps, but some WC gameplay :P 

Was interesting sieges

P.S. we dont have in eu prime a lot of PRs, so maybe FF is not a good idea xD 

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 4

I still w8 the day someone else will jump inside Baium together with China (not BB @@ ).

I liked this video, because that is not Mage POV :P 

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, driver said:

whats with royalfamily?:) guys didnt get castle and drama started?

I dont do politics and i dont play much. Got info that we are war 5 minutes before sieges :D  So you should ask big boyz like rizo andrey and others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, driver said:

whats with royalfamily?:) guys didnt get castle and drama started?

ego conflicts, several reasons, castle only one of them. nothing new or interesting.

@ProGressive why are u tanking on WC? u are not wl or ol - u cant debuff these masses. Pvp chege vs danko was funny - big gorilla is too stronk xD

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

ego conflicts, several reasons, castle only one of them. nothing new or interesting.

@ProGressive why are u tanking on WC? u are not wl or ol - u cant debuff these masses. Pvp chege vs danko was funny - big gorilla is too stronk xD

i had same question, but them i saw some aoe scrolls, so i guess he went for it

57 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Life is life, some robe user has to be in front :o 

57 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

thanks god at least someone in this ally rushes, dont you think its much better that WC takes damage rather than daggers/mages because our melees and bards are kinda pussy to go in? ^_^ 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

thanks god at least someone in this ally rushes, dont you think its much better that WC takes damage rather than daggers/mages because our melees and bards are kinda pussy to go in? ^_^ 

well ye, but this is not the case he needed to do that, i doubt that he stacked as well to tank. scrolls usage was fine but need much more of these+ wasting last mana for rebuff instead of use scrolls and acu bottles is qq. If would be ol or wl in these gauntlet fights and it will be gg for perks\chn

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

well ye, but this is not the case he needed to do that, i doubt that he stacked as well to tank. scrolls usage was fine but need much more of these+ wasting last mana for rebuff instead of use scrolls and acu bottles is qq. If would be ol or wl in these gauntlet fights and it will be gg for perks\chn

We won those fights near the front gate, I just dont show till the end. We lost second china rush and we lost this with perks out of castle, because were focusing BB on wall.

All rebuffs are always done on dankolov. Except if i have 2 k mana+, then i do to myself. U can even check the fight with china, i did only WW to myself. 

Well for not having bottles there is no excuse.

23 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

All rebuffs are always done on dankolov

have you considered to use noble scrolls on most crucible DD classes? 

20 minutes ago, Kure said:

aint nobody got money for that

13 minutes ago, Kure said:

no, same like we dont consider using benefaction/guard talismans on regular pvps :D we dont have adena for such bullsh1ts