LandrarK

Warlord - Best Choice.

i dont see big difference between those two.Probably u should decide which one looks better for u.

Edited by V4siukas
  • Like 1

Low C Scythe cos of cool look.

As little str as possible (dye, doom set) otherwise you kill yourself on reflect during sieges.

You are cc support, not DD (unless you build yourself like Vasi... Different approach :P )

Edited by Kure
  • Like 2

@LandrarK they have both same p.att the difference is on ss bonus dmg  but u ll not sense any difference at all. like @V4siukas said u should buy what u like to see more equiped  on ur char.

• Like 1

if they have same P atk, then you want to go orcish poleaxe - reason - both of them consume 1 soulshot on 1 hit, if they have same p atk you make same dmg for 3x less adena with C grade over B grade (that goes once they fix C grade weapons, now eventho they have same P atk on paper, with lance you will have more P atk so momentarily lance is better choice)

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 12:10 PM, MoDoy said:

( now eventho they have same P atk on paper, with lance you will have more P atk so momentarily lance is better choice)

Im pretty sure it is the other way around in live server, oe top b weapons dealing less dmg than they should (i remember i only tested with daggers, 2h swords and bows tho)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mikhaylgycle said:

Hi all, Im a returning player. Im looking to do some PvE. What are the current best PvE classes/specs? I have two accounts and can duel log.

Warsmith with buffer wc non stop killing good dps no need heal tenacity and vr are good combo char that make money too