Rizos

NonFactors zerging TOI

47 minutes ago, driver said:

if you say that 3 tanks with mele dds are equal with 2 mages with archers then i dont want to argue anymore. i dont even comment on hero

dont tell me about wl pls, i dont want to hear

edit: medusa, renewal. if you watch closer u can see the difference. but hey, if you are proud that you win when you have advantage it means we play it right. this post reminds me how vigi was proud to kill us when they had better boost and level.

i agree on tournament, need to think how to do it more interesting. but at least we will know who is more efficient and flexible, we will know who knows the game and who just play a lot and has epics and clicks horror

i think you forget that our cp was created some months ago and is way younger than rip & pince as cp, some of our chars were not even 75lvl. From important epics we have only 2 AQ3 in cp. Some of our armors are +0-3 and jewels max +4.  

Do you even consider what items rip cp has? Our only advantage is number of heroes (which okay is huge when we have all 5 in our pt) but even then ,when nexls does hero fear/grandeur it works in all our party cause of epics , while our hero skills get half resisted.

I think people in this server try to downgrade others rly hard for no reason. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose , relax and have fun.

Edited by Yomana

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

i think you forget that our cp was created some months ago and is way younger than rip & pince as cp, some of our chars were not even 75lvl. From important epics we have only 2 AQ3 in cp. Some of our armors are +0-3 and jewels max +4.  

Do you even consider what items rip cp has? Our only advantage is number of heroes (which okay is huge when we have all 5 in our pt) but even then ,when nexls does hero fear/grandeur it works in all our party cause of epics , while our hero skills get half resisted.

I think people in this server try to downgrade others rly hard for no reason. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose , relax and have fun.

my point went one way, and you went another way.

why you need full epic? yday hero mage with +6 set died from hero sws from 2 mele hits.

i dont give a foooooooock about nexl fear if you need to spend all mana on killing one tank with mage. more chance to die from reflect.

but its my opinion

1 minute ago, driver said:

why you need full epic? yday hero mage with +6 set died from hero sws from 2 mele hits.

i dont give a foooooooock about nexl fear if you need to spend all mana on killing one tank with mage. more chance to die from reflect.

but its my opinion

My point was we dont have advantage in skills / levels / equip. We only have advantage in heroes and somehow you make it seem like you fight vs the most stacked players.

Idk but i die 4 or 5 hits from nexls max on sws. So this "spend all mana" seems shit unless you hit hero tank or paladin somehow.

PS. Yesterday f0rest hit me for 5.5k with prominence.

13 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

The excuse for renewal and medusa is top xDxDxD

I think our boyz no problem to go again withouth those :D

advantage not excuse

12 minutes ago, driver said:

but its my opinion

too bad my whole mana is usually not enough to kill one warlord, let alone 3 :( 

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

My point was we dont have advantage in skills / levels / equip. We only have advantage in heroes and somehow you make it seem like you fight vs the most stacked players.

Idk but i die 4 or 5 hits from nexls max on sws. So this "spend all mana" seems shit unless you hit hero tank or paladin somehow.

PS. Yesterday f0rest hit me for 5.5k with prominence.

i ganged with pp+emp and hit guys 13k, sorc is dd.

its not same of 2 hit kill from SWS

well i was saing about those tanks, only the DA is weaker

guys i dont really care, because its your troll topic. if you are better you dont have to prove it, again here you remind me of vigilance.

you are the guys who nolife and boost and want to win, we are used to win.

but i guess if somebody wants to dominate, he has to work hard. and i think you guys worked hard last months.

17 minutes ago, Yomana said:

My point was we dont have advantage in skills / levels / equip.

Wait wait wait

What about cov, spirit chant, renewal, medusa, chain heal, focus death and god knows what else

Levels: 79 nirvana, 78 modoy, 78 knom, 78 shaylaa, dunno about rest but 77+ for sure

A grade fists+7, baium ring, sets+6, baium talik- shitty items indeed

41 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Some of our armors are +0-3 and jewels max +4.

You getting 500 eab (random number) every month from hero and still got armors+0? Poor you ☹️

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

Wait wait wait

What about cov, spirit chant, renewal, medusa, chain heal, focus death and god knows what else

Levels: 79 nirvana, 78 modoy, 78 knom, 78 shaylaa, dunno about rest but 77+ for sure

You getting 500 eab (random number) every month from hero and still got armors+0? Poor you ☹️

both of those suckers are 77 :(

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

both of those suckers are 77 :(

Knom ok but bp...

image.png.cf08fb61dd3aa09533f92fd756f17dde.png

or is it pipenov's bishop with chain?

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Knom ok but bp...

image.png.cf08fb61dd3aa09533f92fd756f17dde.png

or is it pipenov's bishop with chain?

i think all are 78, its just they deleveled. sjeks is also 76

• Like 1

1 minute ago, driver said:

i think all are 78, its just they deleveled. sjeks is also 76

Sjeks is 76 cuz he is lazy fucker

Just now, Rip said:

Sjeks is 76 cuz he is lazy fucker

no, he is 76 coz you get deleveled to 76 lvl after class change if you are higher lvl, so he couldnt buy higher lvl sps and reroll it :( 

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

cannot argue with that argument, can i?

Btw dont forget to recieve clan chest

37 minutes ago, Rip said:

Wait wait wait

knom 78? u exped me to 78 when i was off? cool ^^

40 minutes ago, Rip said:

Wait wait wait

First i compared our gear to your cp. Lets see. 

77 knom ,angerfist , sws , wc  (without ever leveling to 78). 

You also have 2 demon +16 (if i remember correctly) , baium tali, baium ring , sets +6.

About skills dunno , ok maybe we have some more. I give you that. So were exactly you see our huge advantage except as i said "heroes"?

Edited by Yomana

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

First i compared our gear to your cp. Lets see. 

77 knom ,angerfist , sws , wc  (without ever leveling to 78). 

You also have 2 demon +16 (if i remember correctly) , baium tali, baium ring , sets +6.

About skills dunno , ok maybe we have some more. I give you that. So were exactly you see our huge advantage except as i said "heroes"?

We have 3ppl with 76lvl  (never higher) and 3 with 77 (never higher)

We dont have any demon +16

Just now, Rip said:

We have 3ppl with 76lvl  (never higher) and 3 with 77 (never higher)

We dont have any demon +16

Dont play with words. You know what i mean , +17 or whatever it is.