Rizos

NonFactors zerging TOI

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

Rumors have it that not a single bishop in the server has clicked this yet.

True but it's definitely usable... Mass Cure Poison isn't, it never has and most likely never will be... While nobody has clicked Bene here, I think nobody has clicked mass cure poison on any classic server ever (beside the test ones, and even there I doubt it because it just makes a mess in the skill window)

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Mody reroll next month since You get wrecked 2 times in row by Pop xd ??

you sound like a china guy, bad players by default cant talk like this. even doesnt matter who you are ingame, there is no china who i can say is at least average

3 minutes ago, driver said:

you sound like a china guy, bad players by default cant talk like this. even doesnt matter who you are ingame, there is no china who i can say is at least average

What You can say doesnt metter... fact is Pop/Uin destroyed MoDoy twice in row at Oly.

Just now, YipMan said:

What You can say doesnt metter... fact is Pop/Uin destroyed MoDoy twice in row at Oly.

my point was, that i dont care. but in dagger vs dagger there is luck. and well im from perkunas, for me is better uin to win.

24 minutes ago, YipMan said:

fact is dagger with CW+reset movement+FD didnt even touch my CP?

unknown.png

and in both of those fights uin was left with 5% HP? :D its funny how i see uin going for sick tactic of CW me and auto attack me with his demon dagger +12 (now he uses crystal dagger +16) with othell dagger, but its fine 

ps: in second match he >destroyed< (understand as was lucky to avoid my last blow and survive with 5% HP), i didnt even have single talisman coz they run out during buffing stage of the match :D hopefully i can get rematch next week, we will see if gear > skill, i am getting the tactic down vs him with each match it gets better and better ^_^ 

I saw his hp in both of games 20/30% and in last fight he was 80% hp hile You was 20%.... You was mre lucky landing 2 stabs in row while he missed some.

But good You have excouses... And talking about gear .... well i bet he doesnt have Refined Baium.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I saw his hp in both of games 20/30% and in last fight he was 80% hp hile You was 20%.... You was mre lucky landing 2 stabs in row while he missed some.

But good You have excouses... And talking about gear .... well i bet he doesnt have Refined Baium.

sure 80% :D all of the games i lost to him he was 1 stab away of dying, as i said, i dont expect to win vs him, but i cannot wait for rematch next week ^_^ i wasnt able to beat him previous weeks, today i beat him once and next 2 times brought him to very low HP, hopefully i will get even better for next week :P 

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

Mody reroll next month since You get wrecked 2 times in row by Pop xd ??

??????????? He rekt Pop today 1v1 on oly. Pop has 3 tablet skils, modoy has 1.. I have no proof so i guess im pizdabol.. Anyway, Modoy pomoika..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly don't get you guys, you go from one excuse to another. Just take the fucking loss, try to think what went wrong, improve your game and go wreck him next week. I don't get the need you have to reply to the Chinese guy taunting you or to go in full self defense mode, you win some and you lose some, you don't have to come up with excuses for why that happened.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

??????????? He rekt Pop today 1v1 on oly. Pop has 3 tablet skils, modoy has 1.. I have no proof so i guess im pizdabol.. Anyway, Modoy pomoika..

Didnt knowd PW have 3 tablet skills at 78 lvl ... but seems im clueless..... Go next excouse Modoy's dog.

11 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Didnt knowd PW have 3 tablet skills at 78 lvl ... but seems im clueless..... Go next excouse Modoy's dog.

Well i never played dagger but isnt it focus death+some wound critical probably called critival wound+ reset movement?

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

im pizdabol

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Well i never played dagger but isnt it focus death+some wound critical probably called critival wound+ reset movement?

ye crit wound/reset movement on 77 and fd at 78. Chn guy trying to compensate for small dick irl showing off his big tablets :D

5 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I honestly don't get you guys, you go from one excuse to another. Just take the fucking loss, try to think what went wrong, improve your game and go wreck him next week. I don't get the need you have to reply to the Chinese guy taunting you or to go in full self defense mode, you win some and you lose some, you don't have to come up with excuses for why that happened.

thats exactly what i said :D i dont need to excuse myself in fight as nobody sane in clan expects me to win this mirror fight, was thinking what i could improve solely for this fight and i came with few changes, thats why i cannot wait for rematch next week

ps: why would we not reply to china taunting? its fun to argue with guy who thinks he is pro, same like it was with jackals for example :D

43 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats exactly what i said :D i dont need to excuse myself in fight as nobody sane in clan expects me to win this mirror fight, was thinking what i could improve solely for this fight and i came with few changes, thats why i cannot wait for rematch next week

ps: why would we not reply to china taunting? its fun to argue with guy who thinks he is pro, same like it was with jackals for example :D

Where did i said i am pro xd ?? Im not the one who is selling hero making services, and cant win only opponent on serwer in his class....

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

ye crit wound/reset movement on 77 and fd at 78. Chn guy trying to compensate for small dick irl showing off his big tablets :D

Now just need Evasion and Wind Riding on 80 and it will be a fair fight against modoyko.

33 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Where did i said i am pro xd ?? Im not the one who is selling hero making services, and cant win only opponent on serwer in his class....

where did i say i can sell hero dagger service? i am well aware of the fact i need full support of clan/ally to make dagger hero, unlike the actual classes i put into my sell list which i am confident i will make even if i play the class first time (well, we will see on 1st of august ;) )

34 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am well aware of the fact i need full support of clan/ally to make dagger hero

I would promiss Your balls are shrinking my friend

8 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

dunno about excuses, but if you argue on somebody lose or win then the facts are important. 

for example poseidon has good skills as dagger, but doesnt have 3rd prof skills/epics/ equip etc, and by this he cant really farm oly. if only he had horror :D

edit: china and korea are so bad at this game, that they need big advantage so they can be competitive

Edited by driver
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, driver said:

dunno about excuses, but if you argue on somebody lose or win then the facts are important. 

for example poseidon has good skills as dagger, but doesnt have 3rd prof skills/epics/ equip etc, and by this he cant really farm oly. if only he had horror :D

edit: china and korea are so bad at this game, that they need big advantage so they can be competitive

so poseidon is playing again now? (curious coz he said he doesnt have time nowadays) :P if we talk about past, he had CW (3rd class skill) and pretty sure he had AQ3/core3 (epics)

facts are important :o

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so poseidon is playing again now? (curious coz he said he doesnt have time nowadays) :P if we talk about past, he had CW (3rd class skill) and pretty sure he had AQ3/core3 (epics)

facts are important :o

fight him with same boost

i dont think he had cw for long time, btw cw was not for him to kill easier on oly)

he doesnt play, i guess he loggs for oly.

1 hour ago, driver said:

fight him with same boost

i dont think he had cw for long time, btw cw was not for him to kill easier on oly)

he doesnt play, i guess he loggs for oly.

sure, if he played PW, i would love to play him vs same gear ^_^ looks like interesting match
he had CW for quite long time and i know he had it for baium farming and not for pvp, no sane person would buy CW coz of pvp :D

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sure, if he played PW, i would love to play him vs same gear ^_^ looks like interesting match
he had CW for quite long time and i know he had it for baium farming and not for pvp, no sane person would buy CW coz of pvp :D

dunno if its a prob, he can log hahalol. its interesting for me to watch, he played pw in past.

On 7/22/2018 at 12:53 PM, driver said:

dunno if its a prob, he can log hahalol. its interesting for me to watch, he played pw in past.

sure we could do it one day when i am bored and nothing to do ^_^ sure pose is pretty good dagger, but i also believe in my own skill, so its not like i would back up from it :P

Edited by MoDoy