Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Vikings

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Is anyone hyped like me ?? This mid season looks so fckin epic!

who cares, aint u supposed to be on any two of ur two fail servers?

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

who cares, aint u supposed to be on any two of ur two fail servers?

If you don't care, then don't reply. Don't try to be attention wh*re here ?

As all series out there, epic 1st season, then they decide to take the mainstream path, too much focus on emo characters and softcore action.
Lagertha granny? Ehhh fk dat...

Edited by Sensei

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

As all series out there, epic 1st season, then they decide to take the mainstream path, too much focus on emo characters and softcore action.
Lagertha granny? Ehhh fk dat...

True, but this one looks promising. I thought after Ragnar's death this show will be a downfall. But wasn't that bad after all. They didn't fuck this like HBO fucked GoT. 

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

If you don't care, then don't reply. Don't try to be attention wh*re here ?

oh yeah, tell me more bout attention wh*ring, the no 1 wh*re, such a pity lol, go back to ur superb servers u were advertising so much

Edited by Xafi

25 minutes ago, Xafi said:

oh yeah, tell me more bout attention wh*ring, the no 1 wh*re, such a pity lol, go back to ur superb servers u were advertising so much

Cry me a river, and get back to your drama topics. In normal forum you would be banned for that offtopic you are doing. The discussion is about tv show nothing else, so make me a pleasure and gtfo attention wh*re ?

11 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Cry me a river, and get back to your drama topics. In normal forum you would be banned for that offtopic you are doing. The discussion is about tv show nothing else, so make me a pleasure and gtfo attention wh*re ?

banned for offtopic? thats new. More like banned for attention wh*ring after 2 fail l2j servers u come from. Tho looking by ur banner u seems to be Sean Cody
https://imgur.com/a/NHDDd1z
gl on ur career boy

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

banned for offtopic? thats new. More like banned for attention wh*ring after 2 fail l2j servers u come from. Tho looking by ur banner u seems to be Sean Cody
https://imgur.com/a/NHDDd1z
gl on ur career boy

That's called profile picture. Looking at it, you can clearly see that I have more interesting life that you ever had nerd (otherwise you wouldn't comment it because of lack of arguments) That's why you need attention in this forum. And please, I don't know who is that guy, but seems like you like those kind of videos. Nevermind, enjoy your life tho! ?

Edited by Myrtan

11 hours ago, Myrtan said:

That's called profile picture. Looking at it, you can clearly see that I have more interesting life that you ever had nerd (otherwise you wouldn't comment it because of lack of arguments) That's why you need attention in this forum. And please, I don't know who is that guy, but seems like you like those kind of videos. Nevermind, enjoy your life tho! ?

check whats banner check whats profile picture.

"you can clearly see that I have more interesting life that you ever had"

so u just confirmed u play in homosexual pr0ns. LOLOLOL

1 hour ago, Xafi said:

so u just confirmed u play in homosexual pr0ns. LOLOLOL

Whatever your dreams are. Calling someone homo cuz you lost with arguments - weakling.

"profile picture. Looking at it, you can clearly see that I have more interesting life that you ever had nerd" I don't see any banner.

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I don't see any banner.

i said bout banner u said bout profile picture to my reply. U need some education yet. Banner is under "Quote" button.

4 hours ago, Xafi said:

i said bout banner u said bout profile picture to my reply. U need some education yet. Banner is under "Quote" button.

Dude, I don't see banners on my phone. I didn't remember what banner I set. And this eagle what you see on this banner is national emblem of my country (because of that Im patriot I used it) I wonder btw how did you found out that simmilarity ?? Anyway, enough of discussion with you, your mental level is below average. My 11 years old sister use better arguments. "You are gay" that was funny in high school. Mind your own business GL.

Edited by Myrtan

23 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, I don't see banners on my phone. I didn't remember what banner I set. And this eagle what you see on this banner is national emblem of my country (because of that Im patriot I used it) I wonder btw how did you found out that simmilarity ?? Anyway, enough of discussion with you, your mental level is below average. My 11 years old sister use better arguments. "You are gay" that was funny in high school. Mind your own business GL.

i didnt say u re gay, i pop up ur alter ego, u just confirmed it. Shame on u.