Sign in to follow this  
TripNip

Gameplay Questions

to not spam forum with different topics, nor to plague a topic whos irrelevant to the question at hand, decided to make a new topic for all the random questions that i or anyone else have...

so my first question would be about summoners.  i checked some future skills and dark elf summoner, along the pet skills and cubics have poison debuff. while elf summoner... gets nothing i guess? also, i would like to know how often the elf heal/attack and d elf stun/debuff cubics act? (i despise humans so i will just ignore that root) just by looking at skills i guess that d elf summon is stronger since it can stun, reduce p atk, speed, def, can use poisons for extra dps+ i heard their shadow summon have Vampiric effect.    while elf have heal/magic attack cubes only.   and...mana recharge unicorn so elf summon is more like a healer than dps? 

but i guess that depends on how often the elf heal cubic acts? (somehow i doubt that elf dmg cubic deals enough dmg to be considered)  

thats my speculations. no direct question, but i want to get some ideas/info about these 2 classes and differences :) 

1 hour ago, pako said:

Current hp of summoner or target?

Cubic activating randomly in party, not on target... Think this test was on summoner himself.

2 minutes ago, pako said:

I was asking about debuff cubics, like aqua or spark - they trigger randomly?

i highly doubt that trigger chance of those are HP dependant, i would say it has some minimum and maximum trigger time and it just chooses randomly some number between it after resummon/after it triggers

Ppl usually resummon cubic after it triggered, for example spark cubic. So i guess it has higher chance to trigger after being summoned?

8 minutes ago, pako said:

Ppl usually resummon cubic after it triggered, for example spark cubic. So i guess it has higher chance to trigger after being summoned?

i believe after it triggers, it goes on cooldown for like 30 seconds or something and then it again chooses like random number from min to max trigger duration, thats why people resummon it coz they can get rid of those 30s cooldown thing (no idea what is an actual number or if it works like that, but at least i had a feeling thats how it works when i played summoner in olympiad)

Yea the 30 sec cooldown is probably correct as it is mentioned in the guide from offi, not sure about randomizing a number, but it sounds reasonable, thanks.

hp cubic:

"high cooldown between heals (at least 13 seconds) won't really help you handle a zone just because of it. Its heal power increase when your skill level increase, starting from 201 HP at level 40 to 382 HP at level 72. The less HP you have, the higher the chance for the cubic to trigger will be."   

"This cubic can trigger 20 times with a 13 seconds cooldown, and then its cooldown will increase to 65 seconds."

aqua cube:

"This cubic is a water dot (Damage on Time), reducing the target's HP over time. It starts at 102 HP lost per second at level 40, and goes up to 164 HP per second at max level and will stay for 15 seconds. An in-depth experiment has been done here showing that neither weapon, INT, WIT nor magic accuracy change its land rate or damage. Simply put, if you want it to land level it up. It will also only trigger if your target has more than 1k HP left
The DOT will have a cooldown of 30 seconds between activations until it has triggered 10 times, then it'll be around 2m30 between each trigger."

the stun cubic is probably similar to aqua

8 hours ago, TripNip said:

is there any hope for "2nd prof change for adena" ?

wtf, why do you even need this? Make all three quests at the same time it will take like 4-7 hours. 

If u cant invest 4-7 hours into quest, classic is not for u.

9 hours ago, TripNip said:

Sure. Give me 600kk adena and i do it for you.

If i rage quit this 3in1 quest, i give you 500kk adena back. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TripNip said:

just do all the 3 quests together so you dont have to run to the retarded lake npc 50 times. You can do the quests in 2 hours if u know what you are doing.

39 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

just do all the 3 quests together so you dont have to run to the retarded lake npc 50 times. You can do the quests in 2 hours if u know what you are doing.

i did this one https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653171/   still had to go there about 15times, definitely took longer than 2 hours... closer to 8. not to mention spent 300k adena total. 

im fine with grinding 10hours... but 10hours of questing is a torture to me... 

Spark cubic has 8 sec delay when resumon to deliver another stun, and stun duration is about 9-10 secs. Different from other prof stuns, when pet atacks/ crits, it doesnt remove the effect. So i think its kinda op since cubic effect has no lvl penalty. Once i saw oly match which lvl 64 ps was landing chain stun from cubic on lvl 77 char.. maybe gms could check this tard land rate

22 hours ago, TripNip said:

i did this one https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653171/   still had to go there about 15times, definitely took longer than 2 hours... closer to 8. not to mention spent 300k adena total. 

im fine with grinding 10hours... but 10hours of questing is a torture to me... 

that seems unreasonable i did it in 3-4h the last time here and i was watching a movie not hard trying. It's one of the shitter quest chains for sure tho.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:33 AM, Stiba007 said:

Sure. Give me 600kk adena and i do it for you.

If i rage quit this 3in1 quest, i give you 500kk adena back. 

It doesn't happen very often but you definitely have your moments of brilliance ?

• Haha 1