Sign in to follow this  
FreZny

Casual CP?

Is there even such thing as a casual CP? I play NA prime and don't have a ton of time to play. Wanted to see if anyone want to put together a small CP on an on-call basis lol.

ps: any clan with aden/giran CH recruiting?

Edited by FreZny

4 hours ago, FreZny said:

Is there even such thing as a casual CP? I play NA prime and don't have a ton of time to play. Wanted to see if anyone want to put together a small CP on an on-call basis lol.

clans with aden/giran CH are not exactly known to be casual

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FreZny said:

Good point. I'd really like to be able to utilize some CH buffs. RB are becoming less efficient now

CH buffs are total shit on classic, if you plan to exp solo, you need a buffer.

13 hours ago, FreZny said:

Casual CP = 3/4 max 5 ppls on at once = no use.

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Casual CP = 3/4 max 5 ppls on at once = no use.

Well it beats exping solo that's for sure; around 55 you can make a pretty good mini CP for exping lower ToI... Sure it's not as quick as AoEing, but CP isn't just about farming

15 hours ago, FreZny said:

You can also ask if Niubility  clan is recruiting they are about Your lvl's and have Giran castle atm....  Castle buffs are same as CH in old L2.

5 hours ago, YipMan said:

You can also ask if Niubility  clan is recruiting they are about Your lvl's and have Giran castle atm....  Castle buffs are same as CH in old L2.

Thank you, i will reach out.

I'm pretty casual and understand that most people on this server play during different times than i do. Just looking to see if theres a couple people to add to friend list and exp with anytime i login and they aren't busy.

16 hours ago, FreZny said:

Good point. I'd really like to be able to utilize some CH buffs. RB are becoming less efficient now

As ES u can level up fast withouth buffer till 70+, but u need to have adena to farm like that.

10 hours ago, FreZny said:

Thank you, i will reach out.

I'm pretty casual and understand that most people on this server play during different times than i do. Just looking to see if theres a couple people to add to friend list and exp with anytime i login and they aren't busy.

there are big groups of players in all primes, the challenge is to find someone who is willing to speak english to play with it in SA/ASIA primes

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

there are big groups of players in all primes, the challenge is to find someone who is willing to speak english to play with it in SA/ASIA primes

Sou ízi. Ól amerikans/asiats spík very gúd "Pro London's english" lajk mý. Badass Mr.Joke hed problem with grammar baj mý. 

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

As ES u can level up fast withouth buffer till 70+, but u need to have adena to farm like that.

Ya i'm 56 now and have noticed i can crush EV solo with self buffs. I'd still really like to have access to CH buffs but as someone mentioned earlier, clans with CH typically don't recruit casual players.

If anyone is recruiting, please pm or mail me in game (TheMailMan).

Thanks

8 minutes ago, FreZny said:

Ya i'm 56 now and have noticed i can crush EV solo with self buffs. I'd still really like to have access to CH buffs but as someone mentioned earlier, clans with CH typically don't recruit casual players.

If anyone is recruiting, please pm or mail me in game (TheMailMan).

Thanks

You misunderstood them. There are clans with ch that recruit ppl (excluding Aden and giran) but ch buffs on classic are shitty. You can get quality buffs only In castles

I dont know how new ppl fails so much with this. Its all about people you meet in your farming time, and making parties with them. Clans are nothing if u play different hours. And items + levels comes with time.

Im sure that solo ES can make 76 fast than ES+WC both to 76.

Also its all about finding friends and trying to build strong party (even casual cp from something like 15 people, thats how i started)

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I dont know how new ppl fails so much with this. Its all about people you meet in your farming time, and making parties with them. Clans are nothing if u play different hours. And items + levels comes with time.

Im sure that solo ES can make 76 fast than ES+WC both to 76.

Also its all about finding friends and trying to build strong party (even casual cp from something like 15 people, thats how i started)

I have 40+ friends my lvl on friend list. i think you misunderstood the original top here.

4 hours ago, FreZny said:

I have 40+ friends my lvl on friend list. i think you misunderstood the original top here.

@ProGressive dont understand a lot of things. Just ignore him than he finish 77ES. 

About Casual CP.

Im playing example in Casual CP, we have over 15 people from many countries from SA like Argentina/Brazil/Peru and Europe countries like Czech/ Greek/ Slovakia/ Latvia.

We dont try hard it. Everyone play if he want and can play. Everyone do what he want do. 

Example part of us make new chars, part of us drop MTs in ToI for skills after 3rd transfer, some of us try finish 79lvl.

I own CH in Giran and friends can use it too. So yes, exist clan with Giran CH recruiting people, so info from @BlackJack is simple lie.

Some of us share buffers/main, some of us not, unactive people are still in contact with us, before 1-2weeks few of them start play again. They got accs on my buffers with PA and one of them hit over 53lvl rly fast.

Casual CP is very good, because u dont must play like dog and all is about you. If u are friendly and help others, others help you too, independent on it like much time you are in game.

PS: Just be careful, a lot of people are scammers, so dont share acc so easy if @Rizosisnt your friend, you dont get back deleted items.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@ProGressive dont understand a lot of things. Just ignore him than he finish 77ES. 

About Casual CP.

Im playing example in Casual CP, we have over 15 people from many countries from SA like Argentina/Brazil/Peru and Europe countries like Czech/ Greek/ Slovakia/ Latvia.

We dont try hard it. Everyone play if he want and can play. Everyone do what he want do. 

Example part of us make new chars, part of us drop MTs in ToI for skills after 3rd transfer, some of us try finish 79lvl.

I own CH in Giran and friends can use it too. So yes, exist clan with Giran CH recruiting people, so info from @BlackJack is simple lie.

Some of us share buffers/main, some of us not, unactive people are still in contact with us, before 1-2weeks few of them start play again. They got accs on my buffers with PA and one of them hit over 53lvl rly fast.

Casual CP is very good, because u dont must play like dog and all is about you. If u are friendly and help others, others help you too, independent on it like much time you are in game.

PS: Just be careful, a lot of people are scammers, so dont share acc so easy if @Rizosisnt your friend, you dont get back deleted items.

u went full retard dude

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

u went full retard dude

Ou sweetie, we talk here about Casual CP.

U know very well that i never will care abouts bullsh.ts from you and others emo enemies. Rly rly deep in a.s right next NF pride is my care about it.

PS: If u need write about me, like tons of my fans, just create next topic. ?

Edited by Stiba007

On 8/27/2018 at 8:02 AM, BlackJack said:

clans with aden/giran CH are not exactly known to be casual

what BJ wanted to say is there is not big chance you actually get into clan which owns those clan halls, what stiba said is bullsh1t, just because he has CH in giran and isnt competitive but just casual pleb, doesnt mean he recruits random people who are low levels, he just uses it for his personal use of his old clan members or current CP

but like others said, CH buffs are irrelevant anyway, only thing why people need CH is for getting 50% back after death or buying bsoes/crystals

if you really want to make casual CP, you gotta do it yourself pretty much, write proper topic on forum what kind of people you are looking for, create discord server for this casual CP so you could have voip + some text communication (could be helpful to write there for example if you are planning to play that day and you know +- when to ask if someone is going to be, or you know, if someone says he will play at some hour, you could maybe plan your day slightly different so you could play with them etc.), try to invite people and see for yourself who works ok with that cp and who not, nothing is easier to test people out (worst case scenario you just kick them from discord and thats it), eventually you start to know some of those people, maybe start to share some accounts and you will farm some kind "core of cp", from then on it should be easy to continue

last suggestion: dont actually look on what class the guy who is interested in your cp plays, any class can work out in this kind of cp, you just cannot have too high expectations (as for example you are never going to pve/pvp as good as normal CPs)

• Like 2