Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

Invokation

52 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@Yomana I love it like my words stuck in your minds. ? 

Btw. For almost 3years, u never tryed go fight with me 1vs1. Are you sure about pvp? Your pvp style 1-2pt vs 1 farming DA was always awesome... 

I know it, nothing, my dear fan Mr.Joke needed my attention.

EDITED : Ok i take everything back , i dont wanna face the wrath of Stiba. Pls no kill me i only like pve

Edited by Yomana

On 9/10/2018 at 3:58 AM, kevilicious said:

So healers should be terrible until end-game? That's horrible gameplay mechanics right there. At least make healers relevant for start/mid levels. 

It's just the way this game is balanced.

Bishops are the best healers late game, but they need CP to level up.

SEs have easier time leveling up early, but in the late game they're rather general support than a pure healer.

EEs are same to level up as SE, but in the late game the only reason they exist is Party Recall, self-hatred of their drivers and/or lack of 20 dollars for a re-roll.

#EEIsLoveEEIsLife

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

You want 1 vs 1 today ? I will come with hero tyrant and lets see your DA :) Also its not my problem if you cant find 7 people to pvp with cause you are a bastard and nobody likes you.

1) Im not sure if you are so retarded or you try be funny now, but i have huge fun from this post.?

2) I never said that it is your problem hunt one DA in SV with 1-2pts and bilions times fail it and flame him for it. I just said that u never try 1vs1.

3) Bastard and nobody like me ? Such a nice words. Its made me bigger smile on face than your talks that you come on pvp with not your char, where is hero status and overboosted equip.

Thx for fun Mr.Joke ???

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

Rumours say Stiba was never a kid , Stiba was created in a lab with the most perfect DNA of human beings. 

Some of his powers include faster fingers of l2 in universe , ability to spawn and command an army of ponies , skill in virtual money negotiation and collection , superior eyes that can see every chat in discord server , supersonic hearing (using it to hear the cries of his enemies).

Sadly he also came with bugs (as all prototype models). Like , limited vocabulary that includes only words  "greedy, cry, boy, autistic , joke" , swallow understanding of word meaning like "Restart" to which even now he thinks it means "PVP".

As the most advanced "human" in the world Stiba dislikes everyone else.

After this failure philanthropic organizations are demonstrating in every major city of the world to stop the DNA creation of humans , which seems that will be the downfall of humanity.

Masterpiece

11 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

1) Im not sure if you are so retarded or you try be funny now, but i have huge fun from this post.?

2) I never said that it is your problem hunt one DA in SV with 1-2pts and bilions times fail it and flame him for it. I just said that u never try 1vs1.

3) Bastard and nobody like me ? Such a nice words. Its made me bigger smile on face than your talks that you come on pvp with not your char, where is hero status and overboosted equip.

Thx for fun Mr.Joke ???

I love to make people with special needs smile and have fun <3. Love ya my sunshine

13 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

I love how 60% of this post is just flaming each other. 

I love L2. 

Btw the drama is intense in this server. 

While we are at it....

Nerf fear pwease. XD

yeah, idk why people are so salty in this game and flame everyone, why they cannot be friends with everyone?

nerf fear is comming in next update, but not for mortals, sadly

@Yomana u forgot to add that his hand was so fast that after he touch his d1ck he instantly finishes. Thats why if u go to toilet after Stiba there is a big mess, he is pissing with no hands. Thats why Oren castle was so dirty before.

@ProGressive Its ok. Mr.Joke will edit his old posts 126bilions times than he will rdy make some joke, so he can add w/o problem your info too.

PS: I feel so huge love if my enemies, not only podla and masha, but men part of my fans club, need talk about my pennnnnnnnnnn.s.

Xena and Gabriel must be proud on u, Aggressive, you are rly part of Female Warriors.

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@ProGressive Its ok. Mr.Joke will edit his old posts 126bilions times than he will rdy make some joke, so he can add w/o problem your info too.

PS: I feel so huge love if my enemies, not only podla and masha, but men part of my fans club, need talk about my pennnnnnnnnnn.s.

Xena and Gabriel must be proud on u, Aggressive, you are rly part of Female Warriors.

What enemies bro, you cant have enemies if you PVE.. You actually went back to garbage where you belong. 

EDIT: I EDITED MY POST 127 BILLION TIMES NOW ,  WHAT WILL YOU DO? 

Edited by Yomana

19 hours ago, Yomana said:

What enemies bro, you cant have enemies if you PVE.. You actually went back to garbage where you belong. 

EDIT: I EDITED MY POST 127 BILLION TIMES NOW ,  WHAT WILL YOU DO? 

Bro? Wow, now i can feel like your younger retarded generation, SISTER?

SISTER, i havent problem fight per 4%, If pvp is with +-same numbers, i dont need official war and full pt in my back vs one DA. ?   

PS: My dear SISTER, i have only fun from your stupidity. You know very well and i always wrote you on discord, that i rly dont care about it what isnt some connect with me. (CP, friendly players). Your stupidity isnt.

You are real Joke. ?

52 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Bro? Wow, now i can feel like your younger retarded generation, SISTER?

SISTER, i havent problem fight per 4%, If pvp is with +-same numbers, i dont need official war and full pt in my back vs one DA. ?   

PS: My dear SISTER, i have only fun from your stupidity. You know very well and i always wrote you on discord, that i rly dont care about it what isnt some connect with me. (CP, friendly players). Your stupidity isnt.

You are real Joke. ?

You make so many stories from your brain yet you still cant make a correct sentence. Its amazing.