Sign in to follow this  
etze

aden castle wall bug

i got stuck in this wall forever last siege

lXU9tvH.jpg

is there any way this is getting fixed anytime soon?

another mate got stuck there with me as well

i have a video of me spamming fears while stuck inside the wall which im not sure i wanna upload

but its bad thats my point

Edited by etze

In siege 4 weeks ago i got hero feared and passed through walls of aden to the outside part of the castle. Was pretty funny.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

In siege 4 weeks ago i got hero feared and passed through walls of aden to the outside part of the castle. Was pretty funny.

are you sure you werent close to opened wall and your character just got visually stucked at wall? and the moment you tried to move after fear, your camera teleported outside of the wall so it looked like you passed through the wall but in reality you went around it in fear, you just didnt see it?

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

are you sure you werent close to opened wall and your character just got visually stucked at wall? and the moment you tried to move after fear, your camera teleported outside of the wall so it looked like you passed through the wall but in reality you went around it in fear, you just didnt see it?

Cant be 100% sure after 1 month but i remember it didnt happen only to me in that fight.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Cant be 100% sure after 1 month but i remember it didnt happen only to me in that fight.

i am like 90% sure something similar to this happened, you can see me being down after fear ends but in reality my character is up on side of the ramp behind the wall, thats why i have to run all the way down to reset my camera (if you are far enough, sometimes camera resets), same thing sometimes happens in olympiad when you are feared into pillar, you see yourself stuck on front of pillar while your character runs around the pillar and behind it, thats why sometimes enemy cannot chain CC you because it looks like to them you passed trought the pillar (you are right in front of them but in reality you are straight behind pillar after)

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

this bug happens easily on toi 12 when u try to move into wall with wsad :d

Sign in to follow this