Dulcie

WTS Clan lv5+Clan Hall FOR ADENA !!!

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

why using different topic? dont tell me you bought it from jesuscristo thinking you can make busines out of it :D
 https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/19955-wts-clan-hall/

What'd be wrong with that? Buying cheap and selling expensive is how I make 99% of my profits here... This guy could be doing the same thing, just playing a major league - respect for the big balls actually if that's the case :P

12 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

O que há de errado com isso? Comprar barato e vender caro é como eu faço 99% dos meus lucros aqui ...  Esse cara poderia estar fazendo a mesma coisa, apenas jogando uma liga principal - respeito pelas grandes bolas, na verdade, se esse é o caso : P

or just another clan hall. after all mine is still for sale.

52 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

What'd be wrong with that? Buying cheap and selling expensive is how I make 99% of my profits here... This guy could be doing the same thing, just playing a major league - respect for the big balls actually if that's the case :P

nothing wrong with this tactic, but he might have made a mistake :D or just another trick to get interested people to bid higher, they pretend they are different people and say "well, i am selling this clan for 5kkk" and then when you pm other guy he will say "i sell this clan for 3kkk" and you will be like "uh, wow, so i guess this 3kkk is good price" and the guys make nice profit :P 

yea i pmed one of them, they both want +/- same price - unacceptable price. I think they have wrong info about CH prices. 1 Said he got offer 3b but wait for better offers, 2nd said he sell for 2.8. I smell lie from 100 km

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

yea i pmed one of them, they both want +/- same price - unacceptable price. I think they have wrong info about CH prices. 1 Said he got offer 3b but wait for better offers, 2nd said he sell for 2.8. I smell lie from 100 km

Now I'll probably sound like a 3rd acc in this "scam" but I wouldn't have thought any CH (albeit Dion) would cost anything less than 2kk... 2,8kk doesn't sound like any astronomical price, but then again I'm not real estate agent :/ 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

nothing wrong with this tactic, but he might have made a mistake :D or just another trick to get interested people to bid higher, they pretend they are different people and say "well, i am selling this clan for 5kkk" and then when you pm other guy he will say "i sell this clan for 3kkk" and you will be like "uh, wow, so i guess this 3kkk is good price" and the guys make nice profit :P 

Yeah that actually sounds pretty legit, though I'm not sure if clan hall is something people buy impulsively :D

46 minutes ago, Rizos said:

sim eu pmed um deles, ambos querem + / - mesmo preço - preço inaceitável. Eu acho que eles têm informações erradas sobre os preços do CH. 1 Disse que ele tem oferta 3b mas espera por melhores ofertas, segundo disse que ele vende por 2,8. Sinto cheiro de mentira de 100 km

You talk as if there were 20 clan halls for sale. and another clan hall is mine seeing for the price that I think is fair to me,and another thing, I'm not trying to overpower my clan hall clan there are 2 clan halls for sale one is mine and another is for dulci. What can I do if you have a criminal mind.

1 minute ago, Blacksenso said:

You talk as if there were 20 clan halls for sale. and another clan hall is mine seeing for the price that I think is fair to me,and another thing, I'm not trying to overpower my clan hall clan there are 2 clan halls for sale one is mine and another is for dulci. What can I do if you have a criminal mind.

Do you understand that every day there is less and less adena in server, and 2.8 billion is not the same as it was? 

i dont need to overprice CH when GMs make events with brez for 20k and 1 week death certificate for 300k? Good luck with ur Ch for 3b. I have time to wait for attractive offers not overprice. If u r willing to sell CH for less than 1.5b u know who to contact.

Edited by Rizos

Just now, ProGressive said:

Você entende que todos os dias há menos e menos adena no servidor, e 2,8 bilhões não é o mesmo que era? 

At the beginning of the server I bought 2 clan hall per 200kk each. at that time 200kk was equivalent to 2bi currently

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

i dont need to overprice CH when GMs make events with brez for 20k and 1 week death certificate for 300k?

Exactly ch gives only crystals (which are plenty now in GH) and bsoes 

discussing quotation is out of the question, but the question that there are 2 clans to sell one is mine and another is from the canito. I do not know why this whole conversation. or buy or expect others to buy. an hour is sold.

Just now, Blacksenso said:

At the beginning of the server I bought 2 clan hall per 200kk each. at that time 200kk was equivalent to 2bi currently

At the beggining of the server ipku bought CH for 25 kk because other clan had 9 kk. Im speaking about 1.5 and 2.0 not about begging,

4 minutos atrás, Rizos disse:

Eu não preciso overprice CH quando os GMs fazem eventos com brez para 20k e 1 semana atestado de óbito para 300k? Boa sorte com o seu Ch para 3b. The job has not worth overprice. Você está hospedado na venda CH por menos de 1,5 bilhões de pessoas, quem sabe entre em contato.

I have a 3bi offer, I'm going to sell it for half the price. clever of me.

Edited by Blacksenso

Dude when admins make new patch there might me new CHs, plus clans can get castle and dont need CH. good luck with ur price, mby u find naive guy, but better sell it before new patch. Discussion is cos u try dirty games and one of u said some clan offer 3b, then one of u ask 2.8b for ch. Its obvious one of u is lying

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Cara, quando os admins criam novos patches, pode haver novos CHs, mais clans podem obter castle e não precisam de CH. boa sorte com o preço ur, mby u encontrar cara ingênuo, mas melhor vendê-lo antes de novo patch

I believe that in the new patch there will be no clan hall, if I am not mistaken.