Dulcie

WTS Clan lv5+Clan Hall FOR ADENA !!!

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Dude when admins make new patch there might me new CHs, plus clans can get castle and dont need CH. good luck with ur price, mby u find naive guy, but better sell it before new patch

GJ, maybe want to tell all details for him about new patch ?

Just now, Blacksenso said:

I believe that in the new patch there will be no clan hall, if I am not mistaken.

Discussion is cos u try dirty games and one of u said some clan offer 3b, then one of u ask 2.8b for ch. Its obvious one of u is lying

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

GJ, maybe want to tell all details for him about new patch ?

not teaching randoms about new patches info, the less they know, the more we benefit

Just now, Rizos said:

Discussão é cos tente jogos sujos e um de vc disse que algum clan oferece 3b, então um de vc pede 2.8b para ch. É óbvio que você está mentindo

Someone is lying for sure. have to see who. because I created my first post on the sale of the clan hall, and someone is now trying to devalue my clan hall.

:D dont buy this CH rizos, i want to get same CH as Mordor clan on GK, it will be even better than dion CH if we stay with PK scrolls and not sin eater :P 

let the man sell his damn clan hall lol, if you aren't interested just ignore him.

That said, I can give you like 1500 xp stews, a bunch of fish, some giran harbor scrolls and a premium hat of your choice for the CH.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

let the man sell his damn clan hall lol, if you aren't interested just ignore him.

That said, I can give you like 1500 xp stews, a bunch of fish, some giran harbor scrolls and a premium hat of your choice for the CH.

Exactly this. It's a free market and since clan halls are extremelly scarce goods, it's obvious the price can climb up a lot.

I mean, one thing is negotiating which is perfectly fine, but other thing is hijacking that person's selling topic saying you would never buy it for this price, hoping he'd sell for much less then he asks. Well someone else might just pay the price and then there'll be no CHs left, c'est la vie.

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Exactly this. It's a free market and since clan halls are extremelly scarce goods, it's obvious the price can climb up a lot.

I mean, one thing is negotiating which is perfectly fine, but other thing is hijacking that person's selling topic saying you would never buy it for this price, hoping he'd sell for much less then he asks. Well someone else might just pay the price and then there'll be no CHs left, c'est la vie.

I agree , no need to bother so much if someone is asking for 3b or even blame him for lies. 

I know people bought twice clan hall in gludin for 1b , so yes 3b price is stupid if its not aden or giran , but its his clan hall and he can sell it even 5b if he wants.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

I agree , no need to bother so much if someone is asking for 3b or even blame him for lies. 

I know people bought twice clan hall in gludin for 1b , so yes 3b price is stupid if its not aden or giran , but its his clan hall and he can sell it even 5b if he wants.

But then again I don't agree that 3b is stupid price - as someone mentioned before, CHs used to cost several kk's at the server beginning, but it doesn't say much about how much they should cost now... When you're in the middle of the desert and suddenly a man appears before you and offers you a bottle of water for 50$, you're going to buy it anyway even if it doesn't have "this" price. It's nothing but supply and demand - when there's high demand and low supply, the prices get skewed.

Oh @FryderykChopin. Dont be so naive. Its just typical Děfcon flame, where there try degrade price. Its all.

Im just surprise that @Blacksenso know it and he isnt idiot like people which gave away Baium ring. Americanos have more and more clever players.

3kkk is very good price for greedy clans w/o CH. Im just surprise that koreans or china dont want buy it. 3kkk isnt to much for bigger grup people.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

But then again I don't agree that 3b is stupid price - as someone mentioned before, CHs used to cost several kk's at the server beginning, but it doesn't say much about how much they should cost now... When you're in the middle of the desert and suddenly a man appears before you and offers you a bottle of water for 50$, you're going to buy it anyway even if it doesn't have "this" price. It's nothing but supply and demand - when there's high demand and low supply, the prices get skewed.

thing is - is there really high demand? :D i dont think there are many clans w/o CH on server, and for sure not many clans which could give away 3kkk like that, sure, china or korea could buy it for one of their academy clan or w/e, but if they have 5-6 clans with CH already, is it worth investing 3kk for them? answer is - maybe - thats why we said if he found higher bidder, its fine, obviously he should go for it ;) 

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

When i know that someone bought clan hall 1kkk some months ago (hmm maybe it was a year , dunno) , 3kkk for same ch is stupid price. Its not like magically we have new clans in server who raised prices 200%.

I dont talk about 2+ year ago.

But ye its free market so everyone can sell or buy in whatever price they want. No need to flame them.

Edited by Yomana

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

Has 3kkk offer, is still trying to fish better offers, lul. 

Soon will be crying for someone to pay 1kkk for it.

Soon? Rent CH is nothing. He can hold it forever and just wait on better price and make more adena on Talisman crystals.

You know probably nothing about CH. CHs will be still limited, their price will be going more and more up. So for few months, he can make bigger price. I have right now over 1,5kkk adenas only in adenas, i dont count items and i dont think that im good trader.

If im not saving adena on update, i start sell items and i buy this CH for 3kkk. Its good price.

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You know probably nothing about CH. CHs will be still limited, their price will be going more and more up.

except they wont :D or does 200 CHs looks like limited amount? @Blacksenso you can wait and sell your CH to stiba, coz everybody knows he doesnt want CH for the xp/regen, he needs it for crystals, so you shold be fine selling it ^_^ 

image.png.93ad49a79f025fef3f5941fac8055188.png

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

except they wont :D or does 200 CHs looks like limited amount? @Blacksenso you can wait and sell your CH to stiba, coz everybody knows he doesnt want CH for the xp/regen, he needs it for crystals, so you shold be fine selling it ^_^ 

image.png.93ad49a79f025fef3f5941fac8055188.png

Wow, amazing CH on 28days.

Only regen on HP/MP and 50% exp back. (Over 9k bress in WH)

U cant buy there items. 

U go there only with scrolls to CH (normal/bsoe)

No ports. 

Amazing. ?.    

Edited by Stiba007