Sign in to follow this  
G1zmoTOP

Double EXP/SP Weekend!

1 hour ago, G1zmoTOP said:

Very keen aktsyya with 2nd experience, that would be this always, every weekend 48 hours a week.
TY!

Probably not every weekend, but it was quite fun anyways, they should definitely do it more often

rather than double xp weekends i would suggest part of events which was implemented on official, that you could take 2-3h buff from npc everyday for like 1-2 weeks which had xp incrementally increased over time (1st hour of buff was 10% xp boost, 2nd hour was 20% boost, 3rd hour was 30% boost)

why suggesting this? instead of nolifing during 2 days every half a year because boost is 100%, this would promote daily playing and rewarding players for spending time in game every day, not log during weekend, make 1.6kkk xp on 60 lvl char in 2h and then just log off, coz you made xp worth of 2 months grinding

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pako said:

What??? i missed some double exp stuff?

yeah 

it was there from friday's restart to monday's restart

but there will be another big event i assume within the next days/weeks 

serv needs more make-grind-more-fun stuff. Usefull farming quests, some basic short events etc. etc. Especially for 20-60 levels. But for now they focus on soon thing.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:07 PM, MoDoy said:

rather than double xp weekends i would suggest part of events which was implemented on official, that you could take 2-3h buff from npc everyday for like 1-2 weeks which had xp incrementally increased over time (1st hour of buff was 10% xp boost, 2nd hour was 20% boost, 3rd hour was 30% boost)

why suggesting this? instead of nolifing during 2 days every half a year because boost is 100%, this would promote daily playing and rewarding players for spending time in game every day, not log during weekend, make 1.6kkk xp on 60 lvl char in 2h and then just log off, coz you made xp worth of 2 months grinding

Exactly this is the reason i stucked in off for 2 years. Daily instances, daily rewards, events all the time (even if it was pay to win most of the time).

They would always come up with something new to keep you busy. This server needs more events, more happenings. I am here around a month and allready feel like its boring.

Events won't harm the economy of the server or ruin the gameplay. Everything will find its way. Please act fast and don't just wait for ncwest to do mistakes.