Sign in to follow this  
SeventhSky

Current server situation

Is it worth to return at this moment or should I wait for the new patch to kick in ? I've already played here in the past ,i used to play solo as SPH but I am afraid that there won't be any parties to  join for AOE. I am mainly interested what's going on with EU prime time.

Thanks in advance.

its easier to exp than ever, just make your own party instead of trying to find one if there are no rooms. 

There's an event going on right now - while the prices for the event items are not great right now, it should still help you a bit to sorta catch up, even if you have to wait for ppl for party. As NWD mentioned, make your own party instead of waiting for one ;) 

24 minutes ago, etze said:

there's a lot of (new) people at 45-65 lvls right now, especially in eu prime

That's good , since i am 47 atm , I've found and learned Tempest already so I can join some parties :D 

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

There's an event going on right now - while the prices for the event items are not great right now, it should still help you a bit to sorta catch up, even if you have to wait for ppl for party. As NWD mentioned, make your own party instead of waiting for one ;) 

I've got already a karmian set , Ghoul's Staff + Wynn lv6 and dyes +12wit -15men. I am fine in terms of gear but thanks :) 

42 minutes ago, driver said:

till 60 yo u farm rbs, then u got abg aeo a lot of randoms farm in parties there

It's not easy to get pt for rb as mage

u should try to find ur own raids as a mage. at 58 u get aura flash and u can easily join xp pts in abg

45-58 was always a pain in the ass for mages, then xp skyrockets at abg till 70-72

2 hours ago, etze said:

u should try to find ur own raids as a mage. at 58 u get aura flash and u can easily join xp pts in abg

45-58 was always a pain in the ass for mages, then xp skyrockets at abg till 70-72

Also a good point. They can't kick out of RB party if you're a party leader ? 40+ raid parties get filled rather quickly in EU primetime, too.

1 hour ago, etze said:

You are right GivingFondLangur-size_restricted.gif

Hello friend! If you need some gear to get started, then feel free to PM my good friend Levi Goldstein (ingame name Fortuna), he can hook you up with a free devotion set and a free no grade bow to get you started with raiding.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Hello friend! If you need some gear to get started, then feel free to PM my good friend Levi Goldstein (ingame name Fortuna), he can hook you up with a free devotion set and a free no grade bow to get you started with raiding.

Thanks ,I will try to pm him in the afternoon.