MoDoy

Diversity of Olympics vol. 1

oh look the time... i am tired trolling u today sweety.. i promise to make fun of u tomorrow ok? pls dont be mad with me ;) gutnightmysweetsweetlitletoy

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

ahahahaha my friend  server knows who is relevant and who is irrelevant and what patheticly autistic monkey u are :) u are good at oly cuz this is how ur autism express himself.u live in an imaginary word that everything is irrelevant except ur yday pony fights.

so lets see whats relevant. pvp in toi? nop, sorry, thats non existant right now, so you are irrelevant. sieges? welp, 0 castles, i guess again irrelevant. so in what exactly YOU want to be relevant? maximum is probably % when some ally member needs hero shout, thats all you are good for probably :D

obviously i will talk about relevance of OLYMPIAD if OLYMPIAD is only thing i do right now on server and this is MY media topic about OLYMPIAD video :D maybe i do live in my world, but looks like some people including you try really hard to get into it and i dont know why :(

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I heard there has been PVP action those last few days in TOI after a long time. I think you should 69 with Chilli and come fight like some of your former clanmates.

last time i checked (like what, 2 days ago? :D ) it was just biz running with PK char pking people around (must be hilarious), is that kind of pvp action you speak about? :P also dont forget our cp disbanded coz some people couldnt play anymore, not because they didnt want to play anymore

Edited by MoDoy

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

last time i checked (like what, 2 days ago? :D ) it was just biz running with PK char pking people around (must be hilarious), is that kind of pvp action you speak about? :P also dont forget our cp disbanded coz some people couldnt play anymore, not because they didnt want to play anymore

I actually saw some toi fraps that were like 30 vs 30 pvp action between perkunas vs fear/lteam/chilli/elitewarriors/terroristas and some sm people. That happened on Wednesday. It's not a regular sight yet but things are definitely taking a step towards the right direction. Hopefully hdm will catch up too and mass pvp will be a regular occurence. That should get some old players to come back. 

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

I actually saw some toi fraps that were like 30 vs 30 pvp action between perkunas vs fear/lteam/chilli/elitewarriors/terroristas and some sm people. That happened on Wednesday. It's not a regular sight yet but things are definitely taking a step towards the right direction. Hopefully hdm will catch up too and mass pvp will be a regular occurence. That should get some old players to come back.  

is the war even up between perks and those clans so it could be called move forward? only thing i saw was some screens from priests from that alliance, but i dont really check zones (real curiosity question, not trying to tease this time :P )

I don't think they can afford to declare war yet. Many of them are still farming/exping. Especially HDM who have only declared war on our bot clans ? .

I think seeing them show up at TOI with a decent amount of people is good enough for a first step. 

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

WarCryer with clan war farming with PR withouth clan. What to do? How to kill him?

pk PR and then 1vs1 wc

3 minutes ago, etze said:

when's the WL video coming ? :c

after new year when i come back to capital when i have most of my frapses from last 6 weeks

2 hours ago, etze said:

how much hp/cp does xavier have in oly btw?

i think it was something like 12-14k/6-7k, depending which armor i was using, around 20k in total, but since the HP wasnt problem most of the time, i am not sure about exact numbers

Edited by MoDoy