Diversity of Olympics - Plains Walker

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0
Name: MoDoy
Class: Plains Walker (PW)
Clan: Defcon1
Alliance: No Alliance
Length: 9:19

So after long time i finally decided with which format i want to go with my olympiad frapses, so here is first volume of series Diversity of Olympics, where i will be playing different classes as i am not stuck to play classes from my CP anymore to secure some of the heroes. Rather than doing oly video from previous month, it being mixed with 3-4 different classes, i will rather make class based videos after i get enough footage for the class, This time its gameplay of Plains Walker, next video will be from one of the classes i play this month (SPS, ES, WL). With that i am also looking for suggestions (but please, not some absolute garbage class like dagger :|), what should i play in january?

Enjoy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, MoDoy said:

next video will be from one of the classes i play this month (SPS, ES, WL). With that i am also looking for suggestions (but please, not some absolute garbage class like dagger :|), what should i play in january?

Enjoy

SPS

19 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

those 9 mins was like 1 min to watch.Nice video

thanks

5 hours ago, etze said:

them frontstabs too stronk

thanks god only one of the blows is called "BACK"stab and works (not always tho) only from back side of enemy :P

24 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

and the main question is: where is the skill? ;d 

for example in game vs doraiva, or vs horzellius, or pretty much any other of the matches shown in video (except tat0 which i put coz i needed 5-10s filler in between 2 matches because of song)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

for example in game vs doraiva, or vs horzellius, or pretty much any other of the matches shown in video (except tat0 which i put coz i needed 5-10s filler in between 2 matches because of song)

ah, come on...several fights where people are eating pizza with one hand and fighting against you with another, are not the indicator of your skill. 

all job did focus death  

28 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

ah, come on...several fights where people are eating pizza with one hand and fighting against you with another, are not the indicator of your skill. 

all job did focus death 

yeah, you can see people didnt take fights seriously, nobody even had talismans opened, nobody used than 1 skill that his class offer because too busy with second hand, yep, definitely that :D maybe you should reevaluate your definition of "skill" :P

sorry that i used skill from my class, next time i will try to win barehanded if thats shows up my skill (ps: looks like focus death didnt do all job for uin in our match :/ )

Edited by MoDoy

On 12/12/2018 at 1:03 AM, MoDoy said:

yeah, you can see people didnt take fights seriously, nobody even had talismans opened, nobody used than 1 skill that his class offer because too busy with second hand, yep, definitely that :D maybe you should reevaluate your definition of "skill" :P

sorry that i used skill from my class, next time i will try to win barehanded if thats shows up my skill (ps: looks like focus death didnt do all job for uin in our match :/ )

nice try, nigga, nice try ? almost believed ;_)

Edited by Poseidon

44 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

nice try, nigga, nice try ? almost believed ;_)

like i need someone who had negative win rate 76 TH vs 72 SR to believe me :| yikes

Althought Modoy is not the person that I ever liked I must be honest here. Defeating da, or other perma fear classes with PW is something that requires a skill @Poseidon I think your criticism is a little above this, cuz video was fun to watch just like eol69, habber or other great daggers videos or just I am that sh1t in oly that I don't see any big mistakes here. Pce

Edited by Myrtan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skumbre said:

y i am actually gonna try to recycle you into something useful 

haha funny) i've been trying to do that for 3y !

good luck !

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Althought Modoy is not the person that I ever liked I must be honest here. Defeating da, or other perma fear classes with PW is something that requires a skill @Poseidon I think your criticism is a little above this, cuz video was fun to watch just like eol69, habber or other great daggers videos or just I am that sh1t in oly that I don't see any big mistakes here. Pce

yo, Myrtan. how much did you get for this post?

30 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

trying to fit my cp leader ;d

you still got a way in front of you to become as big of a scum as your cp leader but good luck on your journey

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you still got a way in front of you to become as big of a scum as your cp leader but good luck on your journey

remember to mail ur items before leave.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

officially a bully !