Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

WickedSick vs Alienated vs NPC

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You are in a really bad shape mate ..You cant even trigger me a bit ..Whats wrong with you ?

Need to practice here in your natural habitat because i cant keep posting to your non-sense shits !

there is not a single post he didnt got rect or exposed by me and i am just warming up :D

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u cant be greek my friend  u are coward.

giphy.gif

bravo, perfect speech, just missed the AVO AVO AVO like good old times at the end (cannot reproduce the sound, only true greek ancient gods can shout it i guess) :d

edit: damn @Yomana, you ruined my post by 2s??? srsly?

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

there is not a single post he didnt got rect or exposed by me and i am just warming up :D

Hundreds of exposes ..Every post and a lie ..Its just another day for Modoy..

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

giphy.gif

bravo, perfect speech, just missed the AVO AVO AVO like good old times at the end (cannot reproduce the sound, only true greek ancient gods can shout it i guess) :d

well this thread will go wrong dimension if u try to trigger national issues. i ll leave it be. back to our subject. how u feel for disbalancing eu prime cuz u are too weak to form ur own side?

u cant be greek my friend  u are coward.

You're right. Greeks are brave. Leonidas is good example, he wasn't afraid of botting after first ban.

• Haha 1

someone please call me firefighters, i cannot breath properly from all those burns i am getting here, staph plz :d

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

You're right. Greeks are brave. Leonidas is good example, he wasn't afraid of botting after first ban.

i am not the one whos whole ally gets carried by greeks.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i am not the one whos whole ally gets carried by greeks.

Sjeks is greek? I didn't know

well this thread will go wrong dimension if u try to trigger national issues. i ll leave it be. back to our subject. how u feel for disbalancing eu prime cuz u are too weak to form ur own side?

dont worry dude, we got your back. now i am putting a lot in risk by saying that, but lets assume ppl dont read forum, so its stays between us. we secretly joined deviate coz we saw that rip cp can smash you down alone, so we infiltrated them to break them apart (we are the best in the field) - once again we will bring peace and family friendly like environment to the server when everyone will be able to peacefully farm toi without any fights or argues, just wait, the time will come

dont forget this is our little secret, things could go really bad if sjeks knows about our plan to disturb their side

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so the truth is that ppl from your own side made fun out of you even when you were allies? :d

image.png.9bac112027aaa0118f45f433a403fe09.png

well i dont need to prove anything to an autistic monkey like you) rip knows the truth and if its real he was online on ts when sjeks was cring to me to lead pvps cuz he was and is completly unable to do them. and i was the one that took him from hand to show him to farm priests and baium. so spare me the bullshit u are noone. and u ll never get more than an annoying fly into the real world

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

dd.thumb.png.c2446b6542ceb88e5228b75d8096681d.png

@Rip is hard the truth? THIS IS UR LEADER 

Ok my turn. If we hadn't recruited fw now you would play with modoy

received_2154670164862720.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

well i dont need to prove anything to an autistic monkey like you) rip knows the truth and if its real he was online on ts when sjeks was cring to me to lead pvps cuz he was and is completly unable to do them. and i was the one that took him from hand to show him to farm priests and baium. so spare me the bullshit u are noone. and u ll never get more than an annoying fly into the real world

i couldnt say how much more apparent it could be after the "i need your manliness right now john" (i thought you got it there since you said "what an ass" for trolling you), but since you post this screen to prove how much important you think you were means you didnt really got it at that point :d

@Rip **** rizos then that he joined sjeks, he ruined my only chance to become the greatest pokemon master under the axzp sensei

now we are finally getting on the road. i knew it would be worth it to push the topic a little forward.

@iAxZp thanks for your help! I hope we can perform together again soon!

Edited by Anytime

@Rip I STATE in public like i did in hv. if modoy ever join the clan/side i am i ll insta leave. so i dont belive any side would sacrifice me for an autistic monkey)

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

now we are finally getting on the road. i knew it would be worth it to push the topic a little forward.

@iAxZp thanks for your help! I hope we can perform together again soon!

my pleasure)

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Rip I STATE in public like i did in hv. if modoy ever join the clan/side i am i ll insta leave. so i dont belive any side would sacrifice me for an autistic monkey)

and here i thought we could be friends and you could teach me how to farm some spot like BS :(

@MoDoy you cant trigger me kid. i was part of leading and organising my ally/clan in just 2nd month of being recruted. i respected every1 and i dont recall any of my clannies ever had problem with me. you on the other side ...meh dude not even ur cp can stand you. i dont wont ever to play with you not because u are bad player bad because u are a rat that reports clan members. u are a kid that needs attention notihing more and you will never be anything else than this server cabare artist. i wont upload tons of convs with sjeks to prove he wasnt trolling and the prrof he wasnt is rips answer 3 commends above).i have to go for some hrs i hope when get back home to see more cries cuz i had such a funny morning till now)

Edited by iAxZp

13 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy you cant trigger me kid. i was part of leading and organising my ally/clan in just 2nd month of being recruted. i respected every1 and i dont recall any of my clannies ever had problem with me. you on the other side ...meh dude not even ur cp can stand you. i dont wont ever to play with you not because u are bad player bad because u are a rat that reports clan members. u are a kid that needs attention notihing more and you will never be anything else than this server cabare artist. i wont upload tons of convs with sjeks to prove he wasnt trolling and the prrof he wasnt is rips answer 3 commends above).i have to go for some hrs i hope when get back home to see more cries cuz i had such a funny morning till now)

speaking about friendship and the guy still thinks i want something bad for him :( now i feel really sh1tty that even my cp cannot stand me, better dont even tell me names who does that :< sorry you take it this way, i reported guy who was cheating while flexing hard on every step, but yeah, the guy happened to be in same clan as me, sh1t happens i guess :D

well, for having part in organizing and leading your alliance and clan since 2nd month, i bet you got tons of praise :d but gotta give to you that you couldnt post funnier conversation screen to prove that :D top leader axzp!

ps: i wonder, since you have such negative point of view towards your past as JF, would you be flexing now with kingbottaki in pt if i didnt report him and he didnt get 2 bans for botting his char to 79 50%? :P sorry if i ruined your dream that you would finally be able to win some fights that way with insane crusher, my apologize :d

Edited by MoDoy