Sign in to follow this  
Sanshe

Exodus, a new clan starting out and recruiting!

Hey all,

I'm recruiting new players like myself to start out together in this server and get from 0 to hero!

You have to be level 20+, speak English and be online relative to the EU TZ.

Clan is currently level 3, we got a 6% EXP buff and if things keep up we should be 10% next week.

The idea is to get a lot of active people around the same level together and make it easier to help each other, socialize and find friends. As the average level in the clan grows so does the min. level requirement to join, at the moment we are all lv20 to 50, expect the level req rise to 30 next week.

As the clan grows in gear and level we start molding a core group into a CP and kicking inactives/join for buff people.

I am also working on a PP and BD to help people get into raids as soon as possible - should be operational in 1-2 weeks.

If you're interested either apply in game via the clan menu to "Exodus" stating where you're from or PM Sanshee in game.

explorer_2019-03-26_14-27-53.png

Edited by Sanshe
  • Like 5

Yo, welcome.

Just for the record - you can bump up the login bonus by filling the empty spots in clan with new chars which you set all to offline shop (preferably not on Aden square though - put them somewhere far from where people walk so you don't cause lags). When you want to invite new members, simply leave with one of the offline shopper and replace him with new member. This way you should get lv 3/4 active bonus everytime, which in a long run makes a lot of difference.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yo, welcome.

Just for the record - you can bump up the login bonus by filling the empty spots in clan with new chars which you set all to offline shop (preferably not on Aden square though - put them somewhere far from where people walk so you don't cause lags). When you want to invite new members, simply leave with one of the offline shopper and replace him with new member. This way you should get lv 3/4 active bonus everytime, which in a long run makes a lot of difference.

You don't have to put fucking shop. Just log and log out

23 hours ago, Sanshe said:

Hey all,

I'm recruiting new players like myself to start out together in this server and get from 0 to hero!

You have to be level 20+, speak English and be online relative to the EU TZ.

Hello there, best of luck!

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well you need to stay in for half hour to get the bonus tho? Or did they remove it already?

It's bugged 

• Thanks 1