Sign in to follow this  
RoolBack

Olly :)

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

omg you srsly dont have nothing more than searching and makeing those things ? this is sad AF im gonna pray for your future life bcz this looks very bad bro ?

what do you mean? i was just watching the video uploaded from club, like i do with any other video O.o not like i was hoping to dig for anything while watching it, just wanted to see the movie :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what do you mean? i was just watching the video uploaded from club, like i do with any other video O.o not like i was hoping to dig for anything while watching it, just wanted to see the movie :P

Yeah for sure ? and you know what i mean. ? GET the LIFE bro , you will not do a carrier in L2. 

• Sad 1

forcebind your stuns, you auto hit a lot and that will cost you matches.

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

forcebind your stuns, you auto hit a lot and that will cost you matches.

Noted, 6 months at leas without playing yday was fisrt day since. Let's Keep growing.

7 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Its not about stop or not - i wonder how sad his life must be ? he only finding, recordnig, posting all this shit to improve what? him self ?

I dont understand your question , but anyway i hope you understand you cannot judge someones "life" from the tiny moments you interact with him in forum or in game. 

13 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Its not about stop or not - i wonder how sad his life must be ? he only finding, recordnig, posting all this shit to improve what? him self ?

rofl :d how sad your life must be if you have need to comment on my useless comment? flawless logic :D i guess most of people have sad lives if they do photos/videos of their hobbies, if you take photo in gym or on walk to natura or video while you play some sports :D look at instagram, platform full of people with sad lives :d

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rofl :d how sad your life must be if you have need to comment on my useless comment? flawless logic :D i guess most of people have sad lives if they do photos/videos of their hobbies, if you take photo in gym or on walk to natura or video while you play some sports :D look at instagram, platform full of people with sad lives :d

Did you now comment my useless comment? So you have more sadly life now? ? Never ending story ? 

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Did you now comment my useless comment? So you have more sadly life now? ? Never ending story ? 

by your logic for sure :D by my own logic, nah, not really

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:
6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

by your logic for sure :D by my own logic, nah, not really

its the same with :

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how sad your life must be if you have need to comment on my useless comment? flawless logic :D 

lets play the game: spot the sarcasm, you start :d

4 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@Destabilomaterializacja Really curious why he even mentioned my pm to Roolback...Just sometimes i am wondering what this guy is thinking if he has this kind of ability because clearly is questionable..

coz i found it funny, and no, not because you wrote it, i would send it even if lvl 1 box would pm that :D so if you think honored i had need to send it coz YOU pmed that, nah, just move on :P