Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

FC vs FW

treza dies with no mana get resed get no recharge...... 0 skills... srly You should be ashamed about it not post it dude 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, YipMan said:

treza dies with no mana get resed get no recharge...... 0 skills... srly You should be ashamed about it not post it dude 

Whole cp would die while he recharge instead of healing. Change your name to RetardMan xD

42 minutes ago, YipMan said:

didn't want to hurt you, just trololo ? 

3 hours ago, Xavierwulf said:

how this vasia appears everywhere???

Try to visit your prime sometimes xavi :DDD

Edited by V4siukas
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Whole cp would die while he recharge instead of healing. Change your name to RetardMan xD

yea i forgot Your CP is selling tablets instead of learning skills for supports >.< my bad mine BP's have already learned balance life but You have to be wright im retardet one here....

Also its 200 IQ play to rez BP who is out of mana and not reacharge him.... i guess You just oursmart whole serwer guys hahahha.... ok sorry no more tips for You its like learning guy w/o balls how to make childrens ....

Edit .... rech dagger sometimes ..... or Pose its also bad idea ??? or he should just spam mass heals??

Edited by YipMan

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

yea i forgot Your CP is selling tablets instead of learning skills for supports >.< my bad mine BP's have already learned balance life but You have to be wright im retardet one here....

Also its 200 IQ play to rez BP who is out of mana and not reacharge him.... i guess You just oursmart whole serwer guys hahahha.... ok sorry no more tips for You its like learning guy w/o balls how to make childrens ....

Edit .... rech dagger sometimes ..... or Pose its also bad idea ??? or he should just spam mass heals??

i am very tired to explain to clueless ppl what and why i did something . if u see the fight more carefully and with 0.25 speed cuz u arent so smart to understand on x1.5 you will understand why i did what i did. unfortunately for you i dont play with keyboard facerolls.

13 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Bro hangover  ???

On 4/23/2019 at 12:56 AM, YipMan said:

yea i forgot Your CP is selling tablets instead of learning skills for supports >.<

my cp is smart, because it sells sh1t, which will cost near 10kk for a skill in next update and boosting equip and rest.

but it's a secret, don't tell to anybody :ph34r:

18 hours ago, Poseidon said:

my cp is smart, because it sells sh1t, which will cost near 10kk for a skill in next update and boosting equip and rest.

but it's a secret, don't tell to anybody :ph34r:

Its cool sincle You dont have to beg other CP's for using gate chant and some rumors says eaven COV .... at this point its just shame....Skullcap will not fall from head if You at least buy basic skills 3rd skills.... 

• Thanks 1