Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

one year of free farm wasn't enough

Nice video 

but im not used on videos that are longer than  your cactus enemies primes  

Liked not subscribed because empty wallet. You can do better next time

Edited by Bestiest player

You had war with biz but most of the time you were staying in town till the momment he left so you could go free farm again :)

Edited by JzOo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

These threads should entertain @iAxZp a lot. At least server is 3 sided again.

Sorry i mean 2 sided and random pvers

i enjoy a lot :)

Delusional as it gets... The ones to leave pvp for priest and go toi after loosing 1 fight cuz 'pointless', the ones talking the most shit and not accepting war, explain me how that works? posting vids getting carried by korea, talking about free farm while free farming everything themselves. The guy got hero on wc couple times now hes some big shit.

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Delusional as it gets... The ones to leave pvp for priest and go toi after loosing 1 fight cuz 'pointless', the ones talking the most shit and not accepting war, explain me how that works? posting vids getting carried by korea, talking about free farm while free farming everything themselves. The guy got hero on wc couple times now hes some big shit.

my question is how much iq you need to outsmart their tactic? how much iq you need to dont pk 1 pt taht bressing nonstop? how much iq you need to dont fall into every trap?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

guys, any1 can teach me how to accept war vs non-tags? i think i skipped this chapter in l2 guide

you are lucky your opponent is tired. :)

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

In this moment lets say a big thanks to tiger event! 

Event da real MVP , i still have 200 bres

well i cant bother anymore :D 13months past and ppls still have them :D

• Like 1

The guy is crying about korea when the first thing he brought to the priest on eu prime after we left clan is china party with 3x DA 80lvl :) can you be more pathetic than this? And btw the guy who lost wc hero still playing the same like it was when he had hero. The question for you is where have been your party when you had 0 heroes? hiding in the cave waiting for zerg to quit? You have try harder if u want to flame me :)

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

mentally

nah, he just didnt see how biz would deal with such situation, so he cannot copy any tactic for it

his motto is - monkey sees, monkey does

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, JzOo said:

The question for you is where have been your party when you had 0 heroes? hiding in the cave waiting for zerg to quit?

This comment is pretty dumb, becuz the reason you don't accept wars is that you didn't get the heroes you expected.

Just now, Sensei said:

This comment is pretty dumb, becuz the reason you don't accept wars is that you didn't get the heroes you expected.

dont tell me you already started to manipulate with words or u just have lower iq than the others? :)

Just now, JzOo said:

dont tell me you already started to manipulate with words or u just have lower iq than the others? :)

The new ppl who are desperate to join the flame wars, should first learn about flaming etiquette.
The fact that you jumped str8 to insults is an indicator of your own IQ i can confidently say.
Don't be a sheep and form you own opinions, new guy.

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

The new ppl who are desperate to join the flame wars, should first learn about flaming etiquette.
The fact that you jumped str8 to insults is an indicator of your own IQ i can confidently say.
Don't be a sheep and form you own opinions, new guy.

I can't be as good flamer as you since i never heard u speaking on ts i assume typing randoms sh1ts is your area. And about what etquette are talking when u cant even make normal reply w/o manipulating with words. I never said we dont accept war coz we lost heroes is you that thought of this. You can try better i guess :)

Just now, Pendragon said:

not accepting war, master tacticians, you got me there, i feel outplayed...

u think there is different between not having war vs having war but avoid all ur enemies by staying in town? :)

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

not accepting war, master tacticians, you got me there, i feel outplayed...

you should feel outplayed. stop whining on forum and go use ur brain. u claim urself an ALLY leader. PROVE IT

18 minutes ago, JzOo said:

I can't be as good flamer as you since i never heard u speaking on ts i assume typing randoms sh1ts is your area. And about what etquette are talking when u cant even make normal reply w/o manipulating with words. I never said we dont accept war coz we lost heroes is you that thought of this. You can try better i guess :)

your flame patern is wo weak. Notice how often you say "try better" in your posts. Giving you free tips here and you still butthurt bruh.
Also the spam of smilies is another thing to fix.

Edited by Sensei