19 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

what was the point of drawing a red penis on that image

I mean I drew a red testicle so he wanted to be more edgy probably

17 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

what was the point of drawing a red penis on that image

so i would have 2 more replies in my topic, mission successful

16 hours ago, Rizos said:

where is nansey ☹️, "lowbies" need 80 hero da to carry them

Hope u are not being serious about this, "only 4 heroes vs lowbies", in other case it's just beyond funny)

But yes, we loose now aswell, even having setup 3 heroes vs 1, and not having puri song:( 

But we will continue to learn how to play vs many heroes and epics loaded pt;)   And we will win, matter of time, gf

4 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Hope u are not being serious about this, "only 4 heroes vs lowbies", in other case it's just beyond funny)

But yes, we loose now aswell, even having setup 3 heroes vs 1, and not having puri song:( 

But we will continue to learn how to play vs many heroes and epics loaded pt;)   And we will win, matter of time, gf

3 heroes? am i misscalculating somewhere? :o 

51 minutes ago, Reddish said:

question is how many hero debufs we used on the movie? check by yourself carefuly ;)

15 minutes ago, Rizos said:

question is how many hero debufs we used on the movie? check by yourself carefuly ;)

Well, having this kind of land rate (we are catching almost all ur debuffs, we got our pov of this fight aswell), so yes, it is more like having more heroes=higher chances, but ofc u dont need to waste them all at once. Almost all the trouble u had in that fight was caused by IC we don't rly have

you talk about puri, but what kind of debuffs you intend to do on us? sand bombs with your 2 daggers? also you have 80 lvl skill, so its not like we are only guys with "advantage" ^_^ 

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you talk about puri, but what kind of debuffs you intend to do on us? sand bombs with your 2 daggers? also you have 80 lvl skill, so its not like we are only guys with "advantage" ^_^ 

As we all know, Dagger in Wrist, Backfire, Gladi's/BD's hex effect, Stuns, Roots, Stings, Hero fear/grandeur are all irellevant debuffs and therefore Puri doesn't affect the pvp outcome at all.
Congratulations Modoy.
Starting today you have entered "Jzoo tier".

clap.gif

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

As we all know, Dagger in Wrist, Backfire, Gladi's/BD's hex effect, Stuns, Roots, Stings, Hero fear/grandeur are all irellevant debuffs and therefore Puri doesn't affect the pvp outcome at all.
Congratulations Modoy.
Starting today you have entered "Jzoo tier".

clap.gif

Dagger in wrist = useless after nerf, it barely cancels anything
backfire = their CP has no bishop
gladis/BDs hex = its 100% landrate, it bypass puri effect
stuns = okay, i give you this one, stun from gladi and stun from tyrant? maybe they could land something, but even tyrant with baium ring has hard time landing stun if enemy has RS4
roots = yeah, with only 1 healer, SE definitely has time for rooting
stigma = same like hexes, its 100% landrate and it bypasses puri effect
stings = really? sting is the skill we are talking about???
hero fear/grandeur = with their statement that they dont have epics, they wont land jack sh1t even without puri song when we have some epics+mental+spirit

haha, nansey so clueless, i wonder if he forgot how L2 works after he switched to DA or he didnt know how it works from the very start :D you just entered myrciu level of game mechanics knowledge

Edited by MoDoy

35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Dagger in wrist = useless after nerf, it barely cancels anything
I call BS here, still OP af
backfire = their CP has no bishop
It has reached the point that you celebrate winning a cp without bp... (yeah I didn't even notice I'm in pt w/o BP actually)
gladis/BDs hex = its 100% landrate, it bypass puri effect
I'm not sure about that, if it's like tyrant's, that one fails on mobs sometimes...
stuns = okay, i give you this one, stun from gladi and stun from tyrant? maybe they could land something, but even tyrant with baium ring has hard time landing stun if enemy has RS4
roots = yeah, with only 1 healer, SE definitely has time for rooting
If they could land some stuns or something, he could find a window to throw some roots here and there. If you are professional rooter like JulienBlanc you can root all the party.
stigma = same like hexes, its 100% landrate and it bypasses puri effect
Did I say anything about stigma?
stings = really? sting is the skill we are talking about???
Decent dmg and cooldown, but yeah let's put that in the garbage list too cuz modoy said so.
hero fear/grandeur = with their statement that they dont have epics, they wont land jack sh1t even without puri song when we have some epics+mental+spirit
Debateable. I'm not saying they are ready for such pvps, starting by their setup, but if they land on 2 ppl it can prolong the inevitable a bit. I won't argue too much on this cuz luck factor is high.

haha, nansey so clueless, i wonder if he forgot how L2 works after he switched to DA or he didnt know how it works from the very start :D 
Wachu talking about? I clearly know, as u can see I'm on superspeed during the whole fight (you cry about it around 0.20, silly) :D But wai-wai-wait... did you say "he forgot how l2 works AFTER he switched"? Implying that I knew before? You won't sweet-talk me like Zp, just so you know!

Edited by Sensei

i asked question "if you forgot them or you didnt know them from the very start", guess i can take it as answer that you didnt know from very start :D go test those debuffs better if you think anything you mentioned except stuns is actually worth it. and guess what, if you dont have bishop, that means that slot is filled by some other class, same like going 3 healers setup, you gotta kick other thing to put in that extra healer ;)  thanks god they put you on that DA, if it was someone else it could actually get scary :o

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

thanks god they put you on that DA, if it was someone else it could actually get scary :o

You are already on the verge of quitting becuz of it, and you will be again after the paladin :D 

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You are already on the verge of quitting becuz of it, and you will be again after the paladin :D 

quitting? are we playing on same server? :o if something it looks like you quitted, not us :D 

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

Debateable. I'm not saying they are ready for such pvps, starting by their setup, but if they land on 2 ppl it can prolong the inevitable a bit. I won't argue too much on this cuz luck factor is high.

No worries boiz, 3-4 more months of farming sjeks pocket when he doesnt even log like today on toi/loa event and mby nRolla pt get so much of his respect that sjeks borrow one of HIS HARD FARMED mental epics to nRolla :D. I wish you luck asslicking him, maybe he borrows this epic sooner.

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

No worries boiz, 3-4 more months of farming sjeks pocket when he doesnt even log like today on toi/loa event and mby nRolla pt get so much of his respect that sjeks borrow one of HIS HARD FARMED mental epics to nRolla :D. I wish you luck asslicking him, maybe he borrows this epic sooner.

why you are so saulty with ppl? i am sure if a pt wants to leave everything have given from clan can take it and leave.

21 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I think you should not project your clan hopper mentality on everyone. Sometimes people like to play as part of a group, not only a small group like a CP, but a bigger group like a clan or an alliance. Sometimes those friendships you develop with other people in the clan mean a lot to you and you stop seeing them a stepping stone to become the best on the server. I've seen you use this argument more times than I can bother to remember and call us dogs for being loyal to sjeks no matter the situation. Well in my book at least a dog is loyal unlike a snake. Now I'm not going to say that nRolla and his cp thinks like I do, but you can't prove the opposite. Call me naive and sentimental but I prefer the game this way because it gives me additional incentive to win and crush my opposition.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I think you should not project your clan hopper mentality on everyone. Sometimes people like to play as part of a group, not only a small group like a CP, but a bigger group like a clan or an alliance. Sometimes those friendships you develop with other people in the clan mean a lot to you and you stop seeing them a stepping stone to become the best on the server. I've seen you use this argument more times than I can bother to remember and call us dogs for being loyal to sjeks no matter the situation. Well in my book at least a dog is loyal unlike a snake. Now I'm not going to say that nRolla and his cp thinks like I do, but you can't prove the opposite. Call me naive and sentimental but I prefer the game this way because it gives me additional incentive to win and crush my opposition.

Dont want to remind you who was hero shouting woof woof ?

And what happened to the relation of these "dogs" and their clan

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

chill, if there are correct people with correct behavior, same thing can happen with our CP, i dont think our CP hold any grudges with for example last NF (well, ofc even there were some problematic relationships), simply some people are not meant to be together, if you are happy with sjeks and deviate, then its brilliant for you, didnt work out for us, so we left. There are people i have in high regard from different clans we played in past, just because we dont like (or pretend to like?) everyone in side we belong to, doesnt mean we despise everyone and we cut all our bonds the moment we leave ;D 

also funny that you mention dogs, coz i remember it was your side calling us dogs when we were in china, somehow this term changed to something honorable? :D