Flames of invincibility

proof that it should work in olympiad

#makeoverlordgreatagain

@Koll @San0 please fix

edit: wrong section i guess move to 2.0 reports if possible

Edited by etze
  • Thanks 1

can you prove its from zaken patch tho? cuz november 2018 wasnt zaken on offi

BUT, i see no mentions of foi on all classic patches till 7signs so  it didnt changed so it should work even on saviors.etze is right

P.S:but but i dont know if it should reset as its 1 hr skill

Edited by iAxZp

The video is from Antharas patch, but nothing is mentioned about any change in foi in Zaken or Antharas patch notes. 

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

The video is from Antharas patch, but nothing is mentioned about any change in foi in Zaken or Antharas patch notes. 

i know i just edited

Edited by iAxZp

well i searched all the patch notes for any changes in FOI but there's no mention anywhere so it should have been like this since forever

1 hour ago, etze said:

well i searched all the patch notes for any changes in FOI but there's no mention anywhere so it should have been like this since forever

yes but what about reuse?

heh, your dedication is honorable :P thought you wont ever find that video :D

12 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

yeah no. you can see buffs/debuffs of other players, so its not antharas patch

just note for @San0 to not forget to check if it gets reused for every olympiad match, coz with 30 minutes reuse, the skill shouldnt be reused on olympiad entrance :P

Edited by MoDoy

just note for

@San0 to not forget to check if it gets reused for every olympiad match, coz with 30 minutes reuse, the skill shouldnt be reused on olympiad entrance  

proof?

1 minute ago, etze said:

i will have to check it for myself cause i dont trust you

could be in a newer patch.

you dont have to trust me, its enough if admins do, you are free to search and roam every single source, but unless proved otherwise, the proof i sent above stands ^_^

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this