Sign in to follow this  
Zilian

Question on auto macro

Hello All,

Just started on this server and there is an announcment that anyone using auto-macro while hunting will be banned.

Why instead of scare everyone with every 5 min message, just disable auto-macro? Also, if they are needed so much - just disable them everywhere excpet peace territories.

Really, just trying to understand the idea behind it.

Hello. Next clients will have such options in client settings. Current client, doesn't have it, so we have to create custom option + prevent people from activating it back. Manton working on it, but it will take some time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Next clients will have such options in client settings. Current client, doesn't have it, so we have to create custom option + prevent people from activating it back. Manton working on it, but it will take some time.

Consider adding mass beast soulshots/spiritshots skill for summoners after you disable looping macro. I will go crazy if i will have to click 30 shots each cast myself.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

Consider adding mass beast soulshots/spiritshots skill for summoners after you disable looping macro. I will go crazy if i will have to click 30 shots each cast myself.

MoDoy will borrow u golf ball.. :D

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Lafi said:

MoDoy will borrow u golf ball.. :D

Kse specifically said the golf ball is illegal, are you living in 2018 or something? It's 2019 dude, pros use breadcrumbs and dirt to stuck the key indefinitely, this way they can't even ban you because it's a keyboard malfunction and you can do nothing about it

DJ7ARVVW0AAyY_L.jpg

• Haha 2

After a short break, returned to the game and noticed that there are lots of trains (one man army) on auto-macros - DV and Cruma.

Also, the message in game about auto-macros while farming is gone.

Were there any changes in the rules and auto-macros are allowed now?

18 hours ago, Zilian said:

Were there any changes in the rules and auto-macros are allowed now?

Apparently yes, just look at koreans farming GC every day ?