Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

End game Mage AoE?

I know about ABG Mage AoE, but is there a spot after there? I've heard there are spots in DI that could be aoe spots or GC, but I am not sure... 

Anyone end game Mage AoE farm? And how?

21 minutes ago, Setzer said:

LOA, DI, TOI, GC

for GC to make it worth you need super stacked wl, ol and mages

cross out GC, just because its possible doesnt mean its an option

maybe you can try to find some spot on DI, but i guess after ABG you go to circle in LoA and after that toi 9/11

Start from LoA, after You get1 Orfen 3 or have like 3 Rechargers in or out of party go to ToI 9.... when it becomes to easy You can start thingking about GC..... GC AoE is actually easier than Devil Isand.... But You need there Good tank/WL/OL

It depends what do you mean "TOP" because top drop/adena is totally different from TOP exp.

For this chronicle it will be LOA 3 way or heart until 76-77 - good spoil, very good adena, decent exp. You can also try TOI 9+ but LOA is way easier to do it. 

You can also do good AOE on blazing swamp but you need at least 2-3 pullers for it.

Later (next updates) there are many places for end game AOE, but those places on official have almost 0 adena and drop (maybe here will be different).